The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Escape, hopefully

Go down 
+9
Chiiyoko
JeromeOf6
Glaceon
Sorella
Cowvus
DinoLily
Light
Loki
Balisugar
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Escape, hopefully Left_bar_bleue150/150Escape, hopefully Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:24 am

Genevieve panted as she climbed out of the river. She glanced over her shoulder and cursed under her breath. Since when could foxigators swim? But, then again, they were part alligator. Genevieve took half a moment to catch her breath and ran on. They seemed to be steering her towards something. Maybe if she went there they'd stop the chase. Eventually she ended up in the Moss Pit. Genevieve spun around and waited to see if the foxigators would come.

Last edited by Balisugar on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Escape, hopefully Left_bar_bleue150/150Escape, hopefully Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 am

The foxigators lessen their chase, but continue to close in, backing Genevieve to the edge of the lift, seemingly trying to send her down into the pit.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:31 am

Genevieve gulped and quickly glanced behind her. There didn't seem to be anyone down there. Maybe it would be alright. Unless the foxigators followed her down. But that was a risk she'd have to take. Genevieve took a deep breath, turned, and skidded down the side of the Moss Pit. Maybe she'd be in luck.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:36 am

The foxigators melted into the trees, but growling could be heard, reminding Genevieve they were nearby.

On a bright note, a small parachute with a package descended down to the tribute.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:40 am

Genevieve breathed a sigh of relief as the mutts retreated into the trees. But the stupid things were stillhanging around, growling away. Genevieve sighed as she realised she would have to stay in here for a least a while. Then a parachute fell from the sky. Geneveive looked up at it excitedly and stretched arms up to catch it. She brought it down and unwrapped it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:43 am

Inside was a water container of decent size.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:47 am

Genevieve let out a childish squeal of excitement. A water container! Finally, a sponsor gift. And it was a very good one to. She needed a way to carry water, and she finally had something. Genevieve opened up the water container to see if there was any water in it at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 am

The nearby growls were still audible, but nothing else was going on.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:14 pm

Genevieve smiled as she managed to get the cap off. And there was already water in there too! Genevieve drunk a little bit before putting the bottle and the parachute into her backpack. She had collected a lot of things in these last few days, no that she was complaining or anything. Genevieve looked around the mosslit to see if she could find anything useful. Was it really all just moss around here?
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:26 pm

There was dirt and rock below the moss, most likely.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Genevieve frowned, there didn't seem to be much around. And the moss kept sinking slightly where she was standing. How long would she have to stay in here? Where the Gamemakers hoping to starve her to death. That wouldn't please the Capitol audience very much. No, they would have to let her out at some point. Maybe they were just trying to drive all the tributes into one place, and she was the first to arrive. Genevieve definitely wanted out if that was the plan. She looked up to see if there were still foxigators around.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:36 pm

The mutts could be seen moving around the forest surrounding the Pit.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:43 pm

I dashed through the gap in the foxigators, Looking around. "Hey Genevieve right? Sorry to break up the party, but I thought you could use a had on things." I said looking around, Noticing the amount of mutts around us. I could see that this was not going to go good, specially if she wanted to kill me. I sighed, Oh well, I know I can't take on mutts at once, and she was closest.
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:41 pm

Genevieve let off a little shriek as a guy barreled into the Moss Pit. So she'd been right about the Gamemakers trying to drive the tributes together. Where was this guy from again? Oh yeah, it was district eleven. "Um yeah it's Genevieve. And you're Gemini, right." she said shakily. "Okay, tell you what. Personally I think the Gamemakers are going to drive all the tributes to one spot, which us here. So why don't we team up until all the others are gone? Or, at least, I won't kill you and you won't kill me until the numbers remaining are very small. Agreed?"
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 5:42 pm

Escape, hopefully Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa wandered into the moss pit, grunting. She couldn't hold Josh much longer. Heppa carefully set Josh down on some moss. She sighed with relief and sat back. That was when she noticed two other tributes. Her eyes widened. Heppa readied an arrow and aimed at the girl. Her heart was beating fast. The boy didn't seem to have any weapons but the girl had 2 knives. Heppa fought back a gulp. She circled Josh slowly. A red curl fell into Heppa's eyes but she didn't bother pushing it away. Her breathing was slow, her heart beat fast.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Escape, hopefully Left_bar_bleue1/1Escape, hopefully Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:26 pm

I come into the pit, weary of any other tributes. I see four others already facing each other, obviously about to fight. I hang back as near to the trees as I can without being too close to the mutts. From this spot I take a moment to look at the situation.

On one side, I see Gemini and the girl from 8. On the other is the girl from 2 and the boy from 3, but the boy looks unconscious. All three of the other tributes look considerably stronger than I am, and if they were to turn on me, I probably couldn't hold them off. My best hope would be that they didn't notice me until they had nearly killed themselves, but that seemed unlikely. But I clung to that thought and tried to be as unnoticeable as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:34 pm

I came into the moss pit running after Heppa who had taken the lead because Brandon had seemed to have some problems running away. Soon enough Heppa put Josh down and I laid Brandon beside Josh, where the hell was Rhea? "Heppa, you have arrows and a bow right?" I asked pulling my swords out. "We'll need them." I said.
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

Glaceon

Female Posts : 169
Birthday : 2001-04-28

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:19 am

.:Snow Blue:.

Megan, Skye, and I came backing slowly to the moss pit. I saw several other tributes. "No body move. If you show them no danger they may leave us." They most likely want us here to kill each other, not for them to kill us. I just hope the other tributes play along.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Josh started to grunt as if he was now sleeping instead of a coma.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:19 pm

The mutts remain in the trees, monitoring the goings on.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:14 pm

I noticed that Josh was grunting, he was awake the jerk. I then poked him lightly with my sword, "Josh, get your butt up and get it up now." I said and as for Brandon well he was going mental right now and we had to protect him as much as we could.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:20 pm

Skye stepped into the moss pit and saw that the mutts lurked within the trees. He doubt that if they move, the mutts will kill them. More like if they don't move and get this fight going, then the mutts might kill them. He then glanced around at all the tributes here. It looks like all but Rhea and the guy from district 1 isn't here. This was going to get ugly real fast..

Items:
Bow(1)
Arrows(2)
Club(1)
Fishing rod(1)
Shovel(1)
Backpack(1)
Cans of raw beef(2)
Some leaves for bandage
4 pound bass (1)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Genevieve gnawed on her bottom lip nervously as more and more people came down into the moss pit. It looked like everyone still alive was here. But, wait. Rhea wasn't around. Genevieve frowned. Rhea was a traitor in her mind, how come she got let off the big battle? Genevieve wanted to go find her, but the mutts were still up the top of the pit. So that was how the Gamemakers would ensure deaths. They'd keep all the tributes in this pit and not let them out. Genevieve looked around. She probably wouldn't attack anyone unless they attacked her. Right now they were jut looking around. Except Maria, she looked like she was kicking the District 3 boy.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:33 pm

Escape, hopefully Tumblr_m3o542vlli1r8vt87o1_500
Heppa Duskdale

Heppa gulped. No one else was fighting. They were just standing there, awkwardly, waiting for someone to make the first move. Heppa didn't like this. It was boring. She aimed at from 8 and let go. Her bow made a snapping noise and Heppa felt a rush of adrenaline. She grinned and nodded at Maria and Josh. "Kill them!" She mouthed.

DinoLily carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Escape, hopefully Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Josh was up without hesitation. He took the knives out of his bag. He looked around and slashed at Megan.

JeromeOf6 carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Escape, hopefully Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escape, hopefully Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escape, hopefully   Escape, hopefully Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape, hopefully
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next