The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splints Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Splints Residence - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:25 am

Splints Residence - Page 4 Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Splints Residence - Page 4 Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid smirked, "Well lets face it, I'm a distraction to everyone." She teased and smiled as she started to eat her breakfast again. She got up and grabbed a glass getting some water. She drank it and set the glass down by her plate and sat down again. "Distraction is my talent, Rafe. Although you become a distraction to me sometimes, when people decide to pick a fight with you, I either want to join in or stop it." She said. "Well you have time to think about it."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:30 am

Rafe Terrn
Splints Residence - Page 4 Rafeterrn

Rafe ate in silence for a little bit, before coming to a sudden revelation in his head. "Works both ways, you know" he says, looking up at Astrid, "There's a reason why I did what I did, and something I hope to see come out of it, but you did what you did, and that means there has to be something somewhere that you want out of this." he says, "So I guess you have something to think about as well" he concluded, taking a big bite of bread, having convinced himself a bit more that Astrid wasn't just flirting.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:49 am

Astrid ate in her own silence for a moment as well, to her it wasn't completely awkward though, she was just eating and she didn't feel like talking while her mouth was full. Breakfast also tasted terrible cold. She managed to finish off her eggs by this point. "I know I have something to think about as well, I'm not sure of what to do either you know. There's always a terrible possibility where we both get reaped or the other does while they other stays home and watches, it's rather terrible really but there are cons as well." She said and took a drink of water.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 4:59 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe looked up at her for a second, realizing she was subtly pointing out the fact that he'd talked about plans of volunteering very often. "That's a chance that we all face, every district has to go through that, the odds are not in favor of both of us being reaped." he said, He looked into her eyes, "That's just something to deal with if it comes"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:26 am

Astrid sighed, "It's something I don't want to have to end up going through." She said and she knew it was common in most cases. She began to pick at her pork a bit slowly eating it. She decided to be silent for a bit as she ate. After awhile she had finished and put her plate down on the counter. "I at least know if you were in the games, you'd be safe." She said softly. "Anyway, when you're finished I suppose we can part out separate ways until we see each other at training? Unless you still want to talk." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:38 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe was a bit saddened that Astrid really had nothing else to say. He could have hoped for a better end to the morning, but then again, it could have been a lot worse. He got up from the table. "So, I guess this is it for now?" he said, a tiny hint of sadness in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:47 am

Astrid managed to get the plates sorted our neatly on the counter and then when he had spoken a little bit she caught the small hint of sadness. She didn't like to make him feel like that but there wasn't much she could do. She looked at him and then rested her hand on his cheek, "Don't seem so sad, it's not like I'm dying." She said laughing a bit and shook her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:52 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "You're too good a tribute to die anyways" he said. He couldn't really pull away from Astrid's hand, it just felt like that would distance them more. He wondered if she was scared he'd go volunteer for the games and die or something. "Do you hope that I don't volunteer?" he asks, almost a whisper. "Be honest" he says quickly afterwards, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:03 am

Astrid smiled at him, "Well that was a nice compliment." She said grinning and then when he asked her about the whole volunteer thing she looked down for a moment and then her eyes came back up to look at him. "Yes, I do hope you don't volunteer..I've always hoped you wouldn't do that sort of thing." She said quietly and now she looked down. "I understand your reason for it though." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:09 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe wasn't smiling now, he was weighing his options, and one side was starting to tip the scale. "If you don't want me to volunteer" he says slowly, taking a deep breath, "Then I won't volunteer" he ends. Rafe's old grin appeared on his face and he hugged Astrid quickly, "Thanks for breakfast!" he says to her loudly as he walks out the door. Leaving things to settle and deciding to let things run at their own speed.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 6:15 am

Astrid listened to him and when he had slowly said that if she didn't want him to volunteer he wouldn't. She liked the offer but she couldn't do that to him if he wanted to do it he should be allowed to. Of course she had no time to explain this because he hugged her and thanked her for breakfast leaving. She shook her head and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:47 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe walked into the house behind Astrid. He rubbed his hands together excitedly, "So, where's the deadly weapons room" he said, smiling. They were going to go be explorers, and who knows what they'd find in the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:53 am

Astrid walked into the house and she walked in a bit and she turned around to grin at him, "You have so much to learn, Bricks." She said and laughed, "We don't have a weapons room, that's how you get caught." Astrid said and then she went into the living room and she pulled out a knife from the couch and set it on the table. She then walked up to the window and lifted up one of the window ledge tiles and brought out a knife. "How many do you want?" She asked. "That's only two out of the many hidden in this house." She said crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:02 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe took the two she'd took out, "One more please" he said, grinning and slipping the knives into the sides of his belt. He looked around for a bag. "bag bag bag bag bag..." he repeated under his breath, while tapping his fingers of the hilts of his two knives.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:10 am

Astrid went over to the book shelf and pulled out a book and opened it and pulled out a hidden knife and set it down for him. She then noticed he was trying to find a bag. "Check the closet by the door." She said and then she went to above the fireplace and she picked up the bow. "It looks like it's there for decoration considering we already convinced the peacekeepers of that they don't assume it to be anything else, considering we hid the arrows." She said and then she looked around for them, soon enough she found four arrows and grabbed one knife in case. She slipped on a protective cover for the knife and placed the knife in her shirt and made sure it wasn't able to be seen. "And that's how you hide a knife and if they try to take it, I can say they were trying to do terrible things to me." She said and hid her arrows in her boots. "I'll hide my bow in the bag under some supplies. We can make it look like we're going out to eat lunch or something." She said rolling her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:18 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe opened the closet and pulled out a big bag. "This will do" he says, smiling. He took the third knife and put it through the back belt loop of his pants, before putting his shirt over top to hide the knives. "Still be best if we don't get seen by too many people" he said quickly, heading to the kitchen, "What sort of food should we bring?" he asks her, looking through the cupboards.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:22 am

Astrid walked into the kitchen, "Well first don't get so carried away, we need to put the supplies we don't want them to see in the bag so my bow and what ever else you want goes in there, and then we put a blanket in there and then our food, so you can find some sort of food while you tell me what else you need and I will get it." She said smiling at him. "Also sneaking around the district is easy.. I've done it lots..Even guys your height can do it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:27 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe hauled the bag over his shoulder and walked over to the door, "Lets do this" he says, grinning. Looking out the window, he could see quite a few empty streets past the victors village before the bigger mountains started. "Can't be too difficult" he says.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 2:58 am

Astrid grinned and walked behind him. "You'd be surprised, Rafe." She said looking out the window, "The naked eye can't see everything from this far of a distance." She said looking at him. "If we just act normal and play it cool, we'll make it to the mountain, I am curious what's over there and I want to explore new things...If we get whipped, it's my fault." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:22 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "If we get whipped, I'm taking your half too" he says, opening the door. "I'm sure it will be fine" he adds looking up at their destination. They would be fine once they hit the mountains, and then they could wait until a quiet time to come back and sneak home. It wasn't like too much could go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:18 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rafe Terrn

Rafe led Astrid into the house. He had some definite ideas of how he wanted to spend his night, though he wasn't expecting them to go right. He went right to the couch, towing Astrid behind him. Taking a seat, he relaxed in the comfortable couch's fabric and stuffing, or whatever. He pulled Astrid down beside him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:31 am

Astrid smirked as he led her into her own home and when he walked in she kicked the door shut behind them as he pulled her over to the couch. He was awfully quiet for the moment being. She was sitting beside him but she looked over at him. "So." She started and smirked at him, "You've been quiet since we walked on the door and usually that means your thinking." She continued and now at this point she was grinning at him and she took a new seat in his lap. "It's awfully dangerous when you think." She said quietly and softly. "Mind sharing?" She asked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:40 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "Sorry, just distracted" he said, avoiding having to tell her. She'd slap him for it most likely. She wouldn't necessarily be against the idea, but she'd slap him. "I promise I wont think next time, should I just do it?" he asks, "Or not do it at all?" he says, smirking, he was making her choose one and she didn't know what the result could be.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:54 am

When he mentioned that he was distracted she raised an eyebrow, "Really now, for some reason I don't believe that." Astrid said and then she thought for a moment and heard what he had to say next. "Hmm, this is like a choose carefully things and you can win a prize." She said jokingly, "or you can be scammed and get nothing." She mentioned and then grinned, "I feel in the daring mood today, so I'm just gonna say do it." She said grinning at him, "Oh and I am not responsible for anything that may happen to you, consider yourself warned." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled as she said yes, he shifted himself, causing Astrid to fall onto her back on the couch. He moved to be over top of her, with one hand holding himself up and the other on her shoulder, "Just remember, you asked for it" he says, before leaning in and kissing her. He didn't intend on stopping, this was the big one in a relationship, probably. He wasn't going to back out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splints Residence
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 2 :: Victor's Village-
Jump to: