The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splints Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Splints Residence - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:13 am

Splints Residence - Page 8 Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints-Terrn
---Female---19---District 2---

Astrid felt his arm go around her waist, and she was just happy to have someone like him, someone to support her, comfort her, and just be with her through everything. She was happy to have him and she wouldn't trade him for anything. When he asked where exactly it was or how much further they soon enough came into the small clearing and then the waterfall. "It's so beautiful here." Astrid said an she could hear the birds singing their tunes, it was calming in it's own way. Astrid saw the water but decided not to swim yet, she'd sit down on the ground or something and just enjoy her time with Rafe. "Wanna sit down?" She asked him, and looked up at him, and was now waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:28 am

Rafe Terrn
Splints Residence - Page 8 Rafeterrn

Rafe looked around the area, it really was beautiful. He couldn't keep himself from thinking about how much more beautiful Astrid was, though. She asked if he wanted to sit down, and he nodded, "Sure". Sitting down cross legged in the grass, he pulled Astrid down to sit with him. They were sitting across from each other, holding each other's hands. Rafe smiled, "So how did you find this place?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:17 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

When he agreed to sit down she ended up being pulled down by him to sit too. She sat across from him, half cross legged as she couldn't fully bend her one leg but she could still sit comfortably. That was when he asked how she found this spot and she thought for a moment, "Well" She started and then she idly rubbed her thumbs on his hand while she was holding them. "When you were off in your games, I spent quite a bit of time out here, and was always walking around, and I eventually found all of this." Astrid said and looked around at the place and then back to him and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:27 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe listened in, so he figured, Astrid must have spent a lot of time out here to get away from people during his games. He hadn't been given that luxury, being in the Capitol with all the citizens prying into his life while it went on, their relentless questions had given him headaches, to the point of jarring back into existence the Voice, who had been silent for almost a year before the Games. 'Still here Rafey' it said suddenly. Rafe ignored it, as he had learned to do better than before. He began rubbing Astrid's scar while they sat. "So was it helpful, coming out here to get away from things?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:59 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid, waited in the nice silence until Rafe spoke up, it wasn't a long silence, short and sweet, it gave Astrid a time to breathe in the fresh air a bit, and she always wondered what would happen i she had just decided to live out in the woods, she was fairly sure she'd get caught though, because sometimes hovercrafts came by every few months or such to search to see if people were brave enough. That was when she heard his question and she looked at him and sighed, "Yea, it helped out quite a bit, especially since no one was really here to be around, I didn't like feeling alone, so when I came here, I heard the birds and such, and they somehow made me feel less alone, plus it kept my mind off things, and just calmed me down."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:16 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled, "I wish I had been allowed somewhere like this to hide during your games" he told her, "I was constantly surrounded by capitol citizens asking what my thoughts were and what I'd do if you were killed in the Arena" he said, looking down. There had been some days where they really got to him, making him worry about the possibility of Astrid dying, he'd been unable to sleep for many nights during her games. He wouldn't tell her that though, she'd feel guilty over it when it wasn't her fault.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:38 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid listned to Rafe as he spoke about how things were in the capitol with all the citizens asking him things and Astrid felt a little bad for him, but the people were just curious, and Astrid knew how it kind of was, when he was in the games, she often wondered about whether he'd come home or not. "Did you ever answer them, when they asked you?" She asked him and then awaited his answer and then noticed him looking down, she took her one hand out of his and then titled his head up lightly by his chin, "Hey, no need to worry, I'm here now, and I'm not going anywhere, I'm also very alive, and soon we'll have a little monster running around alive and well too." Astrid said smiling at him, and then leaned in and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:48 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shook his head, "I never answered them once" he said to Astrid. She lifted his head up and gave him a kiss, Rafe smiled, "I know" he told her, "And I'm never going to let you go" he added, leaning into Astrid more and kissing her back, moving himself forwards and leaning her back towards the grass. He couldn't stop himself from smiling as he kissed her, she'd been right, this place was peaceful.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:57 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid heard that he had never answered the Capitol citizens once. She decided not to go into a series of questions about it, for it was probably a more serious topic, and not a light conversation to have, not one to put people in the best of moods, that's for sure. So she decided not to put Rafe into a mood like that, no need, considering neither of them were dead, nor were they going anywhere. She then felt him kiss her, and he managed to lean forwards enough to lean Astrid's back onto the grass, she smiled up at him, "I'm glad you'll never let me go." She told him softly, all that matted to Astrid was Rafe and Rafe alone, nothing else mattered, and since no one was around and she figured nothing bad could happen while they were out here, she didn't have to worry. "So, would you rather have a boy or girl?" Astrid asked him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:02 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe had his hands on the ground to hold himself up now, as he looked down on Astrid below him, their faces were close, noses almost touching tips. He smirked at her question, "Boy" he said, "But in the long term, at least one of each" he added, kissing Astrid once again. "you?" he asked. He was perfectly content to just kiss Astrid for the entire day and make her feel good after their problems at Astoria's, but sometimes talking could be more helpful.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid found comfort in laying there on the grass. She was waiting for him to reply to her earlier question and once he did she smiled. Eventually as time went on, they'd have a full family and that thought alone put Astrid in a better mood. When he asked her in return what she wanted, "For this one, a boy." Astrid said smiling, she had always pictured having a son first and then a daughter but in the end a daughter or son, she'd still be happy. Astrid kissed him back, after she had felt his lips on hers. "How many kids do you want?" She asked and smirked a bit, they never really did get a chance to talk about that kind of thing and Astrid was rather interested to know what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:53 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled at Astrid when her answer was the same as his, at least they were always in the same state of mind on things. She asked him about how many kids he wanted, and Rafe shrugged, "Never really thought about it" he said, smiling. "Probably not too many, like, three or four" he told her, sort of going on what seemed like a good number of kids to him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

When he mentioned he never really thought about how many kids that he wanted, she could understand that, they didn't really even take into consideration on having kids, just so happened she ended up pregnant, so it was like opening a door to different ideas with their life. He mentioned not having too many kids, that was probably a good thing, since Astrid didn't want to be having ten children or something like that, she seen it a few times in the districts and she always felt bad fo the mothers. "Well it's a good thing you aren't wanting a lot, because I rather not push out eight kids or something like that." Astrid said rolling her a bit, "I like the number four, but could settle with three or even two really."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe gave Astrid a small kiss. "We'll be sure to stop after three or four then" he said. Even though it'd be interesting to have little Rafe's and Astrid's running around the District, there was that point where it became too many and too much to handle. He leaned in closer, balancing himself on one forearm and using the other to hold Astrid's waist. "What do you think our kid will be like?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid listened to him as he mentioned they'd stop at three or four then, and she smiled. Anymore than four would be way too much for Astrid to deal with. Right now she was already worried about one child, but she decided she'd take it one at a time. That's when he asked about what she thought their child would be like. She grinned, "Well, all the looks would come obviously, from me." She said with a playful wink and then she went into a more serious mode, "Maybe our kid would end up a bit reserved and quiet like you, and maybe they'd end up a bit sarcastic too." Astrid said, and she started think more upon it but looked at him and asked, "What do you think, our kid would be like?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:10 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled as she described her thoughts. He himself wasn't sure, so when she asked he had to think on it some. "I think he or she will be an adventurous kid, to say the least, and hopefully they do take looks after their mom" he said, adding in "She does look a lot better than the dad does, after all" he added. In the end, whatever their kid ended up being like, it was theirs. That was enough.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid smiled as she listened to him describe a bit of his thoughts, even though that was the first time he probably thought it up, she still thought it was cute. "Although, to note, the father is quite handsome, caring, and strong. Very good traits, if you ask me." Astrid said and gave him a kiss, "You're the only person, I want to share the rest of my life with and have kids with, Rafe, even your flaws are perfect." She said and gave him a smile, meaning every word she said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:27 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled at her flattering words. "Aw, don't kid yourself" he said, sounding touched. "I don't have any flaws" he told her, smirking. He ran his hand down to her injury and began massaging that area passively, kissing Astrid. Out here in the woods, she was the only thing he was paying attention to, and he made sure he was taking the best care of her he could.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid laughed a bit, as he mentioned that he had no flaws. She looked up at him, and she was glad he had nice things to say about himself, because he deserved to be feel good about himself. "You said it not me." She said smirking up him. She felt him massage her scar again, she figured it was probably going to become a habit of his, but she didn't mind. Astrid looked over at the water and smiled, "I'm going to go swimming, want to join me?" She asked him, she didn't mind if he just wanted to sit and watch, but Astrid just wanted to swim.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:29 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe nodded and got up, lifting Astrid to her feet with him, he pulled her close to him at the waist for a kiss when she was on her feet, smiling. "Sure, swimming, same as in the arena?" he said, giving her a look of 'yea I remember that'. She'd had a little swim in the Arena for her games, and he had been quite entertained by it.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid let him get up and soon afterwards, that was when he had lifted her up, he seemed to do it so easily, but she knew if that she couldn't even push him over. She didn't call him Bricks for nothing after all. He pulled her closer to him at the waist and he kissed her. He asked her if it was going to b like the arena and she smirked, "Why did you like what you saw?" She teased him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:15 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shrugged, walking to the water. "Maybe I did" he said, teasing her. He was glad he wore shorts today, he could swim in them no problem. Taking off his shirt and shoes, Rafe jumped into the pond, before remembering it could be shallow. He hit the water and thankfully sunk into it safely, as the pond seemed to go fairly deep, with a few shallow spots near the edges. He turned to face Astrid in the water, "Come on then" he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:56 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid raised her eyebrows as he started to tease her. He could tease her all he wanted to but she knew he probably liked it and there was no doubt about it. Astrid smirked at the thought but soon enough he took his shoes, socks, and shit off and got in. Astrid soon took her shorts off and then her shirt. Her undergarments would be just the same as a swimsuit. She then took her socks and shoes off, and she walked to the waters edge and she had her arms folded over her stomach as she waded in a bit and then eventually she swam in, as she couldn't touch the bottom anymore. "I learned how to swim in here during your games, you know.. that's how I knew how to swim during the games."[/color]
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:08 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "I learned in the swimming pool at the Training Center" he said, thinking about when he'd done that, it had always seemed like a decent skill to learn, water was everywhere. Rafe had just decided one day that he might as well be prepared not to drown in it. "It's a nice place" he said, admiring the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 1:31 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid listened to him speak about how he had learned how to swim and she smiled, Astrid didn't really pay attention to that pool at all in the training center in the district. She had been more focused on messing with his weights while he was bench pressing. After a bit, Astrid dived down into the water and she came back up, it felt so much nicer to be able to cool her face off too. It was fairly warm in the district at the moment. In the water, Astrid's scar didn't bother her as much, and she was thankful for that. She heard him mention it was a nice place, "Yea it really is, nothing behind the waterfall though, just rocks, you can sit on some though where the water doesn't hit you and you can just watch the waterfall from that side too." Astrid told him as she swam a bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splints Residence
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next