The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splints Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Splints Residence - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:14 am

Splints Residence - Page 5 Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Splints Residence - Page 5 Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid was actually a little shocked as he had shifted and she had now been laying on her back, his intentions now were fairly clear. She looked at him and pulled away from the kiss, "I'm surprised Bricks." She said chuckling. "Who knew you'd be able to get to a point like this in your life." She said teasing him a bit before kissing him, not pulling away this time.

Astoria was silent as she walked into the house a bit. She got home early from the capitol since her tributes died. Astoria soon enough walked in enough to see Astrid and a boy on the couch she back out of the house grinning and she decided to find somewhere to get rum other than her house.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:26 am

Rafe Terrn
Splints Residence - Page 5 Rafeterrn

Rafe thought he heard someone at the door, but he didn't care enough to check, instead he moved off the couch and picked up Astrid, carrying her in front of him, all the while kissing her. He headed up the stairs slowly and went into her room, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Astrid woke up in the morning and the sunshine was poking through. That was when she turned her head slightly and saw Rafe. A smile grew on her face as everything from last night came back into her mind. That was when Astrid came over and snuggled up to him. She kissed his cheek, "Bricks, wake up." She said and chuckled a bit as she rolled back over and got out of bed. She rummaged around and found something to put on for now. She then left the bedroom and walked down the stairs and she came into the kitchen, she didn't notice her sister Astoria in the kitchen when she went to go get drink. Right when she was about to take a sip of her water and she jumped and screamed, no expecting to see someone in the kitchen and without realizing it she threw her glass at Astoria.

Astoria had came in the house much later that night and had just gone to bed at that point. She ended up waking up early and she grabbed a bottle of rum but noticed a lot of it was gone and she raised an eyebrow. None the less she sat in the kitchen and waited as she sipped her rum, she was good at holding her liquor. When Astrid came in the kitchen and got something she grinned and as Astrid saw her and screamed, Astoria laughed. When the glass was thrown at her she caught it and set it down, "If you were trying to hurt me you'd have to do better than that." She said grinning at her little sister and figured she'd bug her about her night once her boy toy came downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe awoke to a kiss on the cheek. He knew it was Astrid. She told him to get up and then got up herself. He got up slowly, grabbing his clothes and putting them back on. He smelt his armpits and figured he would be alright. He headed down the stairs and into the kitchen, he paused when he saw Astrid was not alone. Her sister Astoria was there, maybe someone really had walked in on them on the couch? "Uh, hi" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Astrid glared at her sister and then she grabbed a cloth to wipe up the water. She noticed Rafe was now in the kitchen with them Astrid finished cleaning up and then looked at her sister and only knew she was going to mention something about either Rafe or her rum being gone, perhaps both but Astrid looked away and found an apple to eat, while her sister would be a complete bitch of sorts.

Splints Residence - Page 5 Create.php?text=Astoria%20Splints&name=juliet

Astoria took a swig from her rum bottle and set it down on the table. She then watched as the boy Astrid was with last night. She finally recognized the boy as a Terrn and put two and two together. She knew who this was now. "Rafe, that's your name correct?" She asked and then looked between Rafe and Astrid, "So, how was the couch last night?" She asked both of them raising an eyebrow and a smirk growing on her face.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked a little bit before answering, "It was.. good." he says, vaguely. "Why do you ask?" he asks her. He was more wondering why she was here before the games ended, but that could wait a bit. She wasn't done with whatever she was getting at.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:57 pm

Astoria grinned when he mentioned it was good and next followed up a question directed at her. "Why do I ask? Because I came home early last night and you two seemed comfy on the couch." She said picked up her rum bottle, "While I speak of the two of you, you guys wouldn't to happen where my rum went? Do you?" She asked and waited for an answer, "Besides the rum, did you kiddies have fun last night?" She said and at this point she was looking at the both of them, "So, which one of you started your little fun? Astrid the flirty or Rafey here." Astoria asked and took a swig from her bottle.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:00 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe looked over at Astrid before answering. The truth here would probably be alright to use. "Um, the rum was my idea, and..." he said, dragging the last word on for a bit. "I started most of this" he said. He looked around the kitchen, a bit nervous, and slightly embarrassed by talking about all this.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Astoria nodded as he spoke the truth and she could practically tell that he was speaking it. She looked over at Astrid, "Astrid, you are such a disgrace to the family name, I can't believe this guy over here started it, I think you've lost your touch or something." She said mostly bugging her sister and then she set her rum down, "Next time, when I'm gone, no touching my alcohol." She said to the both of them.

Astrid rolled her eyes at her sister's words. "What ever, Astoria." She said and then finished her apple and threw the core away, "Don't you have your own friends to pester?" She asked and then she took Rafe's hand and walked out of the kitchen. She soon enough walked out of her house with him holding his hand. "Sorry about Astoria, she's a pain in the ass." She said. "Anyway" She said dragging the word out not knowing what to say.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe followed Astrid outside, smirking at her. "She's a typical sibling, thats all" he says, chuckling as he looked back at the house, she was probably watching out a window now. Astrid was dragging out a word. "Oh no, you aren't leaving this to me Astrid, I took charge last night" he says, still smirking as he continued his quick rant. "Its your turn to decide what to do" he concludes.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Astrid smirked as he said that he took charge last night and she chuckled, "Did you forget the whole night because somewhere in there, I had a bit of control." She said and then kept the smirk placed on her face. "Alright, well, I'm going to have a shower." She said grinning now, "I would welcome you to join but I have a nosy sister that came home early." She said chuckling. "Wanna bet a few coins that she's looking out the window right now?"She asked quietly in case she could hear.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "I thought the same thing" he said, referring to Astoria watching through the window. He grinned though, "Well, the bathroom door has a lock doesn't it?" he asks, "Not like she's going to do anything" he adds. "She'll just be proud that you finally stepped up."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Astrid grinned, "Great minds think alike." She said mentioning the Astoria watching from the window thing. "I think the bathroom has a lock." She said smirking, "We can always find out." She said and then when he mentioned the last thing she smacked him lightly, "No need to be an ass." She said, "i just might lock you out then." She said teasing him as she walked back inside.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled and followed her. "I know you'd never do something like that to me" he says sweetly, taunting her. He caught up and grabbed her hand, walking beside her. "Well, if your sister is going to try and walk in, that's her very inappropriate problem."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:24 pm

Astrid laughed and rolled her eyes at him. "Wanna bet?" She asked and then after he took hold of her hand she let it go and ran up the stairs, soon enough she went into the bathroom and she shut the door and fiddled with the lock trying to get it to lock but rushing wasn't help it. She groaned in frustration as she tried to lock the door but it wouldn't work.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:01 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe chased Astrid up the stairs, grabbing the door handle as he got there and turning it. He smirked, she hadn't gotten it locked, he pushed on the door, putting a bit of weight into it. "Knock knock" he said pushing the door open slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:06 am

Astrid could hear his footsteps getting closer and closer as he chased her and she figured the lock was no use so she went and hid in the little wardrobe in the bathroom, it was a tight squeeze considering it was quite tiny. Astrid kept silent as he slowly opened the door. She couldn't help but laugh and she cursed herself under her breath for laughing. Soon enough she kept trying to stay still but laughing wasn't much help and right now all she could do was count down the seconds to when she'd either fall out of the little space or be dragged out.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:17 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe walked into the room, closing the door and carefully locking it. He looked around the room. "Well, if you're going to hide, it might be a while" he says, taking off his shirt. "I could use a shower too after last night, so I'm just going to hop in" he says, teasing her. "If you feel like joining me, feel free, but if you don't, you can just sit in the wardrobe for twenty minutes, maybe I'll take a nice long shower just for you" he teases, inviting her in. He took off the rest of his clothes and hopped into the shower, turning it on.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:26 am

Astrid laughed more but it soon slowed down a bit as he was being a tease and she frowned. When he hopped in the shower she came out of the wardrobe and stretched a bit. "I thought this was supposed to be my shower you were joining me in on." She said in response, she soon took off her clothes and went in the shower. After their "shower" Astrid wrapped herself up in a towel. "Well, I'm risking going to my room to get clothes because those clothes." She said pointing to her previous ones, "Aren't the best mix." She said and then quietly unlocked the door and exited the bathroom shutting the door for him. Astrid ran down the hall to her room and shut the door. She looked for clothes, ones that went well together. She soon enough found something to wear and quickly dried off and dressed in it. She walked out of her room and waited by the bathroom for him not sure if he already finished before her or not. "Rafe." She called out.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:30 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe had been out of the bathroom for a bit, and walked up behind Astrid on his tip-toes, silently. He grabbed her shoulder suddenly, "Yeah?" he asked loudly, right behind her. He hadn't bothered with his clothes because they were sort of dirty, not that he'd looked at them. He was in just a towel at his waist. He headed down the stairs, "Do you have any clothes that might fit me?" he shouted up to her as he entered the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:42 am

When he grabbed her shoulder suddenly she jumped and she turned to look at him and noticed he had no clothes on. "You scared me jerk." She said and sighed. Then he went downstairs and she face palmed him. "What are you doing?" She asked and then she went into her room and rummaged through some clothes and found some of the shirts from other guys that ended up here, she usually washed them and made sure they were clean because they were comfy for bed sometimes. She found that and a pair of shorts for him and she came downstairs and flung them at him. "Here, you're lucky I had little flings with others before we started going out. Anyway they're clean I wash it all because surprisingly they're comfy to wear around home sometimes." She said. Luckily Astoria was no longer in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 1:57 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe caught the shorts and shirt out of the air, he put on the shirt quickly, looking at it. "Well, whatever was this guy's before is mine now, I guess" he says, "At least I'll always have a change of clothes over here" he added, chuckling. Rafe let the towel fall to the ground and pulled on the shorts, they were comfortable, though he could do well with some underwear to provide a bit of a buffer zone. He picked up the towel and put it over his shoulder. "So, food?" he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:09 am

Astoria had finished her rum bottle and she had came down the stairs. She had heard her sister still in the house. She wasn't sure what was going on but she was going to find out. As she came into the kitchen Rafe was pulled up his shorts, "Woah there, we should have marked the kitchen danger zone." She said and then rolled her eyes, "Besides I prefer the moon that comes out at night, thanks." She said.

Astrid let him change and while he was almost finished Astoria walked in and made her comments. Astrid face palmed her sister but couldn't help but put a few chuckles in there. "Astoria if you don't like it get out of the kitchen." She said jokingly. "That's what you told me anyway." She then looked over at Rafe, "Sorry, the guys that used to come here didn't leave underwear but we can stop by your house and you can get some if you'd like.' She mentioned and then looked what they had for food, "Why don't we just go out and eat or something, I'll pay." She said.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:17 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "Sorry Astoria, next time I'll bring a change of clothes" he said, smirking at her as he'd implied there would be a next time. It was time Astoria let Astrid do what she wanted, without so much criticism. He grabbed Astrid's hand, "you sure? If you're paying I'm going to be extra hungry" he teased, rubbing his belly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:24 am

Astrid grinned as Rafe implied there would be a next time and that Astoria would have to accept that. When Rafe mentioned if she was paying he was going to be extra hungry she shook her head, "If you become extra hungry then I will remember that next time you pay." She said teasing him back. "But I'm sure, this way if you decide to take your pants off Astoria can't complain." She said grinning making a small jab at her sister. "I suppose today it's not free taxi service either." She says lifting up their hands joined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splints Residence
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next