The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splints Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Splints Residence - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:59 am

Rafe Terrn
Splints Residence - Page 7 Rafeterrn

Rafe got up after he heard Astoria going upstairs with Giselle, he walked into the kitchen to find Astrid freaking out about how the kid had been crying. He gave her a big hug to calm her down. "It's okay Astrid, it's okay" he said. Holding her by the shoulders, he bend down a bit to be at eye level and looked her in the eyes. "Don't worry Astrid" he said, knowing she'd turn this into a self doubt thing about having a kid of her own. "Think about how Astoria must have been when she first had Giselle, she had to sober up, she was completely on her own, no one there to help her. She figured it out. It just takes time, you'll figure it out too Astrid, and you'll have me there, every step of the way, my mom offered help, Astoria can offer help. You have people here to help raise our kid" he began rubbing her shoulders soothingly, "Don't get negative about this one thing, the kid started crying, you didn't know what to do. You'll learn, and so will I" he said, "We're in this together" he gave her a kiss on the forehead and held her in his arms so that she would calm down some, and relax.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:19 am

Splints Residence - Page 7 Pic_1193419620_1
Astrid Splints-Terrn
---Female---19---District 2---

Astrid had just stood there, after Astoria took Giselle upstairs. Soon, Rafe had came into the kitchen and Astrid was about ready to cry, but he had given her a big hug and she managed to pull some of her feelings together and so she didn't start crying. That was when Rafe started to talk to her about how it was alright, and she didn't have to worry. Astrid, didn't talk in between anything he had to say and she just listened to him. Astrid thought about what he had said about Astoria and how she eventually figured it out, and everything, finally near the end when he held her and had kissed her forehead, she sighed softly, "You're right." Astrid said and she rested her head on him. "I just, I don't like not knowing what to do." she spoke softly to him and she just stood there and let him hold her, and eventually she heard the crying stop and with that alone Astrid felt a bit better but what helped her most was Rafe, "Can we go sit down again?" She asked him, not wanting to stand anymore, more so to do with her leg than anything.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:25 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe nodded, "sure" he said, turning and walking her back to the couch in the living room, rubbing her back gently with his hand. He got her sitting down and gave her a quick kiss, "I'll go see if everything's alright, okay?" he said, smiling at Astrid reassuringly. He went up the stairs quietly and walked down the hall, looking in the rooms for Astoria. He found the room she was in and leaned in the doorway, "Everything okay?" he asked, actually a little bit concerned for once, he felt a sort of responsibility now since they were brother and sister in law, and he was Giselle's Uncle. "I think you were about to ask me something downstairs?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:42 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid and Rafe walked back into the living room space and she sat down on the couch. He soon gave her a quick kiss said something and went up the stairs. Astrid just sat down there relaxing while Rafe went to check on things. Astoria, turned when she heard his voice and rolled her eyes. She finished tucking Giselle in for her nap, "Everything's fine, she just needed a diaper change, and she was already quite cranky, so it was nap time. How's Astrid?" Astoria told him and then when he mentioned something about a question Astoria looked at him and then pushed him out of the door frame and then closed the door gently after walking out into the hall with him. "Wasn't so much of asking a question." Astoria said and she crossed her arms and looked around him, "I still can't believe you knocked up my sister at the age of 19, she's still young, and you better not leave, or I'll hurt you." Astoria said glaring at him, of course she felt better that they were married already but Astoria still felt her sister was a bit young. "I'm serious Rafe, if you hurt my little sister in any way, you are a dead man, I don't care if you're my brother in law or not. You also have to take care of her too." Astoria said, saying the last part in a less cold tone of voice then the rest, not as threatening.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:55 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe sighed, "If I were to leave, I'd probably kill myself for it and save you the trouble Astoria" he said bluntly. He pointed downwards to indicate downstairs, and Astrid more specifically, "Do you really have such a low opinion of me that you think I'd throw away five years of my life and a marriage that only just began just because Astrid got pregnant and we weren't intending on having a kid at this point?" He shook his head at her distastefully, "I just had to calm her down because Giselle started crying and she didn't know how to handle it. Did I stand around awkwardly? No, I handled it, and that's how I intend to approach everything that comes up like this" he said, angered by her doubting him after all this time.

He stood upright from the door, "Look, I'm going to be here with Astrid every day, helping take care of that kid, so if you're going to do nothing but threaten me because you don't trust me and don't like me, then stay away from us, cause you'll only be a problem" With that, Rafe left the room and went down the stairs. He tried to cover up his emotions as he entered the living room, "I'm uh, just going to go for a walk" he said to Astrid as he went through the living room at a rushed pace, leaving the house for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:25 am

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid was shocked as Rafe just quickly walked out and then he was out of the house. Astrid was confused and she stood up. As she did Astoria came back downstairs. "What did you say to him?" Astrid asked her, knowing it was likely Astoria's fault for what happened . "I told him not to hurt you and to care for you." Astoria said giving Astrid a simple answer and a non detailed one to save up some time. Astrid glared at her, "Astoria, you can't just go butting yourself in like that, if you took the time all those five years to be sober, you would have listened to all those things I told you about him, and you'd know, his last intention would be to hurt me!" Astrid snapped at her sister, and Astoria got angry, "I'm trying to protect you, Astrid! I don't want my baby sister getting hurt, we only have each other Astrid!" She snapped back at Astrid, and Astrid rolled her eyes at her sister, "Well you know I thought that too, then you hid my own niece from me, she's part of my family now too, and you hid her for what a year or more of her life? Is there anyone else you're hiding from me, Astoria? Huh?" She said almost about to start yelling at Astoria, but she kept in mind that Giselle was upstairs, and she didn't want to disturb her. Astoria grew silent, "You are, aren't you? did you think I wasn't good enough to know the rest of the family, Astoria, is that? Because I'm not good enough, and that because you did everything first, I'm not good enough to know about our family?" She asked and she was in tears this time. "It's not like that Astrid! They came to me after my games, and we worked it out best that you'd live with me." She said back, "It was never a matter if you were good enough or not, just I didn't want them to come into your life and then something happen to them, you already lost a lot when I found you sleeping on the ground, didn't want it to happen more." Astoria said and looked down. "You're so inconsiderate and selfish Astoria, never thought to even ask what I wanted, I'm done with you." She said softly.

With that Astrid limped out of the living room not managing to look back, she couldn't. It'd be a long while before Astrid would go back to talk to her sister, she knew she had to eventually, but for the time being, she was done talking to Astoria, and she didn't want to be near her. Astrid opened the door and then closed it behind her, not slamming it, still keeping Giselle in mind. Astrid wiped the tears off that came down from her face. Astrid walked a bit, and stopped a bit to wipe more tears away, she looked around a bit to see if she could find Rafe, and finally she saw him and she limped over to him, and then slid her hand into his, "I'm sorry about my sister." She said softly to him, "She's just a big bitch sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:43 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe sighed as Astrid came over to him, apologizing on behalf of her sister. "It's fine, she can think what she wants, but getting mad at me for getting you pregnant when her kid's dad isn't even from this district is just..." he trailed off. He turned his head to face Astrid and saw tears in her eyes. "Hey" he said, concerned. "Don't cry Astrid, things will be alright" he said, embracing her. "Astoria will get over herself eventually"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

"It wasn't even really your fault I ended up pregnant, so really she has no reason to be mad at you, besides, not like anyone needs to be blamed anyways, having a child isn't a bad thing, and we probably would have had one sooner or later anyways, it just happened to be sooner." Astrid told him, and then they walked a little bit but then he turned to face her and he noticed the tears in her eyes, and he had embraced her. "I have more family out in the district somewhere, and she lied to me about them, she knew since she came home from her games." Astrid said quietly and wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe ran his fingers through Astrid's hair, cradling her head as he held her. "She did what she thought was best Astrid, even if she was wrong, you can't blame her for wanting to protect you" he said. He rubbed her back comfortingly, "If you want, I'll go and talk to her for you" he said, not that he exactly wanted to go talk to Astoria at this point, but someone did have to go do it, and he didn't think it'd be a good idea for Astrid to go right now. She was already messed up from finding out she had other family.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid sighed, as he told her Astoria probably did what she thought was best. Astrid knew Astoria had her best interests in mind but Astrid was still mad with Astoria, not telling her about their other family for at least eleven years. That's when he mentioned going back to talk to Astoria, "Rafe, you don't have to, I already know you and Astoria don't get along too well, so I wont make you go over there and talk to her." Astrid told him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe nodded, "Alright then" he said, letting go of Astrid, he just put his arm around her, "Come on, lets go home" he said, walking over to their house. Opening the door, he let Astrid in first and then went in himself. He wondered about Astrid's other family, "So, what are you planning on doing about your other family?" he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

After they had started to walk home, which wasn't too far from where they were anyways, When they got there he opened the door and let her in first. After the door was shut, that was when he asked about what she planned on doing about her other family and Astrid looked down a bit, she was a little bit unsure on what she was doing. Astrid walked into the living room, so she could sit down. That was what was best for her considering, she hardly got to sit at Astoria's after she wanted to. "Well.. I have to talk to Astoria, about who they are and where they are, but I don't feel like talking to Astoria right now, but I know I have to if I ever want to meet the rest of my family"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 3:42 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe nodded at what she was saying, "Yea" he agreed. "Well, until then I guess we'll just keep going on our own" he said, smiling. "Which is fine by me, as long as I've got you around" he added, kissing Astrid. They weren't totally alone, of course, Rafe's mother had offered her support and help, so she was there if they had any questions.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:20 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid mentioned that they'd be fine for now. Astrid knew they'd be okay, especially since before she did alright when everyone was gone, given that this was a bit different since she was going to have a child, she knew they'd be okay. Astrid heard him mention that as long as he had her around he'd be fine an he kissed her. She smiled at him, "Yea, I think we'll be just fine." She said agreeing with him. "Well to be more in lighter moods, we should maybe just get out of the house and do something today." Astrid said and she had a few ideas on what they could do, she just needed to sit and rest her leg for a tiny bit
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:29 pm

Rafe Terrn

A breeze came into the house from the open windows as Rafe let Astrid sit down and then sat down beside her. "Alright then" he said, smiling at her, "What did you have in mind, Astrid?" he asked, putting his feet up on the coffee table and an arm around Astrid. The breeze was nice, and Rafe was glad he'd opened the windows that morning, because it really kept the house smelling nice with the mountain forest air circulating.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid leaned onto Rafe as he sat down beside her and put his arm around her. She always felt safer and more comfortable whenever he had his arms around her. She felt the light breeze that was going in through the windows, they felt nice and Astrid closed her eyes for a few moments, to just enjoy the breeze. He asked her what she had in mind and she smiled, "Well, it's a bit of a dangerous one, do you think you're up for it?" Astrid asked smirking at him, it was true though, it could be very dangerous if certain things were to happen, an there was other reasons for it possibly being dangerous but Astrid didn't mind too much.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 7:15 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe's smile was a small one of contentedness as Astrid leaned into him on the couch. She mentioned that her idea would be dangerous, and asked if he was up for it, probably jokingly, "I don't know Astrid, you're the one with the baby and the limp, are you up for it?" he asked back, poking her stomach playfully. He didn't want to put everything in life down because of her injury, but if she said it was dangerous, it was best she be up for whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Rafe had mentioned that she was the one with the limp and the baby and asked if she was up for it, as he poked her belly and she tried to knock his hand away gently, "You might hurt him." She said playfully, she preferred to refer to the baby with a gender rather than call the baby an 'it', the baby was a human and didn't deserve to be called an 'it'. "I'm up for it, I think I can handle it too." She said smiling and then she waited a bit before she decided to tell him what it was, "I was thinking we'd go over the fence again, I went there during your games and found a water fall and a small swimming hole, could go there, it'd be nice, and we wouldn't be around people." Astrid said, she knew it'd be a bit difficult to get over the fence but she was hoping Rafe could help her a bit with that.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 9:19 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe shrugged about it, "Alright, if you're up for going, we can go" he said. Getting up slowly, Rafe outstretched his arms down to Astrid on the couch, "Come on then" he instructed her, smirking. It was a nice day at least, they'd be able to have a nice quiet time in the forest, peaceful and everything. He'd have to help Astrid over the Fence too, which would be interesting, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:05 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid smiled, she was happy that they'd get out of the house, and beyond the fence it was fresh air, and it was peaceful, and beautiful. Astrid really looked forward to going there, considering it had been awhile since they gone there. Rafe soon got up and outstretched his arms to her, she grabbed them and got his help, in getting up. She already knew, if she decided to go swimming she didn't need a towel or anything, she'd just do what she did when she was in the games, and she knew this time, there was no mutts to worry about in the water, because the games were over and she was no longer in them. She walked over to the door and opened it and walked out and then waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe went to the door after Astrid and took her hand, smiling. "Lead the way" he said, following her through the streets. A number of people glanced at the pair walking, it wasn't exactly something easily gotten used to, two victors walking through the streets holding hands. The warm breeze felt nice on Rafe's skin as they made their way to the fence, presumably near the area Astrid was taking him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Astrid held his hand as they walked through the district and she had leaded the way the whole time, but still keeping in pace with Rafe. She noticed a few people look their way, and Astrid wondered a bit on whether they noticed too that she was pregnant, she was going to assume not, although eventually they would notice. As they came up to the fence, Astrid was wondering a bit on how this might work. "Maybe you could help life me up and I can wait at the top of the fence while you go over, and then help me down?" She asked, in more of a suggesting kind of way and waited to hear his opinion on it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe nodded, "Sure thing" he said, grabbing the fence carefully, luckily it wasn't electrified here, as the Peacekeepers didn't expect anyone to go this far away from the district's towns. He climbed half way up and reached down, picking Astrid up carefully by her arms while sticking his feet into the fence to safety. He lifted her up to his level, and then up to the top of the fence. He climbed over and helped her over, and repeated the cycle to get down. Once they were on the other side. Rafe took a moment to recuperate. "So, where is this waterfall?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 11:49 pm

Astrid Splints-Terrn

Rafe had helped her, climb the fence, and she had been waiting at the top of the fence for him to get up and over a bit, she was glad the fence wasn't on, otherwise that'd be a bit horrible, and painful. That probably wouldn't have gone over well considering she was pregnant at the moment. After they got down, Astrid took a minute to let Rafe settle a bit and then when he asked where it was, she went off into the small line of trees, "Just a little bit into the tree line, it's not too far, but it's out of sight from peacekeepers so they wont find us or catch us." Astrid said she took his hand so they could walk side by side and be in pace with each other.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:04 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe looked into the trees, ready to go. "Alright then" he said, putting an arm around Astrid's waist and heading in that direction with her. They passed through trees and bushes once they got into the forest, the foliage was pretty thick here. "Almost there?" he asked, but as he finished asking they came into a small clearing with their destination in front of them, "Ah" he said, having his question answered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splints Residence
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next