The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Splints Residence

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:51 am

Rafe Terrn
Splints Residence Rafeterrn

Rafe finally entered the Victors Village, getting a bit tired from the trek down the path that led to it. He got to the doorway of Astrid's house and opened it up, knowing it wasn't locked because thefts didn't occur here. He walked in and kicked the door shut behind him. "Home sweet home?" he said, a question in his voice, it seemed like every time he was in this building he couldn't stop imagining his own right next door. He walked into the living room and dropped Astrid on the couch, falling over beside her. He shook off his jacket and lay down sideways. "I hate mountains" he said, referring to the pathways that led from village to village.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Splints Residence Left_bar_bleue150/150Splints Residence Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:58 am

Splints Residence Create.php?text=Astrid%20Splints&name=Achafexp

Splints Residence Pic_1193419620_1

Astrid loved looking at their surroundings as the walked up to the victors village, as they got there they had to walk down the pathway a little bit and then she finally watched as they found her house, she always left a few lights on so she wouldn't smack into anything. When they got in the door and he asked if it was home sweet home she laughed, "For me it is, for you it's a dream to get a house like it." She said laughing and then she sighed as she dropped back on the couch, she took the bags of ice and set them down on the small table. She soon got up and ran up the stairs and picked the lock into Astoria's room and found Astoria's safe and laughed. It took a few tries but she cracked the code. She brought some of the rum downstairs and set down on the table in front of Rafe. She then walked off into the kitchen and got him a glass, "You can drink out of the glass or drink a whole bottle, your choice." She commented on and she plunked down on the couch. "I find mountains pretty, by the way." She commented on what he had said before she went upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:02 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe sighed and grabbed the bottle, "Yeah well, next time you can carry me down the path and see how pretty the mountains are" I say, shaking my head. I take a quick sip to get used to the taste and then take a bigger swig. "I don't know how people drink this all the time" he says, as he takes another gulp. "So, what now Astrid?" he says, saying her name as he addressed as he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 am

Astrid watched as he took the bottle and began to drink. Astrid took the ice and placed it by her back and held it there until she leaned back on the couch so the couch could hold it in place. She then took the other bit of ice and rested it on her gut. "Well, Bricks." She started off, "If you puke on my floor, you're cleaning it up." She noted and then thought for a moment, "Well, I know I myself will probably be drinking after I relax a bit, unless you'd be kind enough to hand me a bottle, and basically other than that, you may explore my house if you wish but if you go in my room, you're dead." She said grinning at him. "Also if you drink too much, I wont let you go home that way."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:56 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, taking another swig and passing Astrid the bottle. "How do you plan on stopping me from leaving?" he asks, gesturing at himself to imply that he isn't exactly easy to move. "You don't call me brick for nothing" he adds, grinning.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:53 pm

Astrid laughed and shook her head, she took the bottle and brought it up to her lips and took a swig, when she pulled the bottle back down and looked at him, "Yes, I do call you Bricks for a reason, but if your drunk you wont be as stable." She said grinning at him, "No one is able to be perfectly stable while drunk."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:02 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned, "I may not be as stable when I'm drunk, but neither are you, and I still have the size advantage" he says, acting high and mighty about it. He lay down on the couch, getting comfy, "So, I guess I'll be forced to sleep here then?" he says, flattening his face on a pillow and speaking out the side of his mouth. "Its great, except my feet dangle off the other end" he says, moving his feet around.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Astrid looked over at him and raised an eyebrow, "Who said I was going to get drunk?" She asked looking at him still with the rum bottle in hand, "Living with Astoria kind of prepares you to hold your alcohol back." She said and smirked, "Who said I'd drink a lot anyway?" She asked and then watched as he tried to get comfy and laughed, "That's what you get for being tall, Bricks." Astrid commented and took a swig. "You can make a bed on the floor if you must, or go sleep in Astoria's bed, I'd love to see her slap you for it later."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned, "I said so, and you better get drinking if we are to meet our goal" he said, taking another swig of alcohol. He rolled over to face the ceiling. "Besides, don't you want to enjoy the night? Instead of being steady enough to feel responsible of taking care of me?" he asks, cutting away at reasons to not get drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Astrid rolled her eyes, "Since when were you the boss of me?" She asked him giving him a sideways glance. "Also, what goal is it that we have?" She asked and then thought about what he said about why she shouldn't get drunk, "So you want us to be two drunks in a house that will trip over everything and possibly break things." She said sighing and taking a longer swig this time, "Maybe I should get drunk so your smart Alec comments wont bother me."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:11 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grins, "Maybe you should get drunk indeed" he said. "As for your question, our goal is to enjoy a night of carefree living, courtesy of a Hunger Games Victor, something we are both able to become," he pauses and grabs the bottle from Astrid, finishing it and setting it on the table, "If we so choose" he says, finishing his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:47 am

Looking over at him she raised her eyebrows, "You want me drunk? I'm more than a handful when I'm drunk, Rafe." She mentioned slightly warning him. "While we are both capable of being victor, if we were put in the same games only one of us could be the victor, and I'd kick your butt, sir." She said smirking and then she leaned forward and felt her bruises where he hit her but she sucked it up, she wasn't bleeding. She grabbed the next bottle and she opened it and took a long swig and passed it to him, she started to laugh a bit, "Astoria's going to get so pissed! She's probably going to chase me around the district."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:51 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, imagining a drunk Astrid running around the district flirting with anything that moved, and shooting anything that didn't. "I think I could deal with it" he says, summing up his answer to all she said. "If you get out of line I'll carry you to your bed, toss you on it and then lock the door from the outside. If we're in the games together, I'll just let someone else kill you, and if Astoria tries to kill you for this I'll take the blame" he says defiantly. Satisfied with his quick summary, Rafe takes a swig of rum from the second bottle.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:13 am

"What are you laughing about over there, Rafe?" She asked and then she sat there and almost spaced out but she caught herself and she thought to herself for a moment, if Astoria was here and caught her with the rum.. Astrid would be running for her dear life and Astoria would be chasing her with an empty bottle probably, but then the drunk Astoria would trip and slightly drunk Astrid would laugh. She shook her head for that moment and took the bottle from him and took another swig. "Awe, would you really be that mean as to lock me in my room? I'd be so lonely." She teased and chuckled a bit. "Would you at least let me get to the final three and get someone to kill me? I don't want to die earlier in the games and I will not go down without a fight, and I will take on as many tributes as need be, and I will kick their butt." She said with a confident smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:35 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned, "Well sorry, just following your rules, I'm not allowed to sleep in your room, remember?" he says, mocking her forgetfulness. He listened to her talk about the games, and how she wanted to get to the final three, "Of course Astrid, who else is going to be my main ally through the games?" he says, smiling and nudging her with his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:53 am

Astrid grinned, "Oh I remember saying you weren't allowed in room, that rule applies if you're throwing up, because I am not cleaning that up." She said and then began to laugh a bit. "You know, you shouldn't wack me so hard when you hit me in training, you leave terrible bruises and some of us don't want our good image to be ruined." She said bugging him and shook her head a bit. She took her last swig of rum for the little bit. Sitting down and doing nothing while drinking and talking made her a bit tired. She stood up and then as she took her first few steps she could tell the alcohol was in some what of effect, it was this odd feeling but she didn't mind. She soon made it into the kitchen, she grabbed an apple and then a bucket. She came back and set the bucket down, "If you feel like you're going to puke, puke in this." She said.Finally Astrid sat back down and placed her ice packs on her again and took a bit of her apple.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:04 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughed, "I'm not going to puke, I've done this before, try not to forget" he reminds her. Taking another drink of rum, he looks over at Astrid with her apple. "Quitting already?" he says, leaning over on her side. "Come on, you gotta go for a full three bottles at least" he pleads, grabbing another bottle and setting it in her lap. "For me?" he asks, imitating Astrid's pleading face.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 4:19 am

Rolling her eyes she sighed, "Ha ha, very funny, I will make sure to remember." She said nudging his shoulder. When he noticed she was eating an apple and how she couldn't quit now. "I'm not quitting." She said looking at him. He placed a bottle in her lap and he was leaning over closer to her and giving her the pleading look she's used on him. "Rafe, only I can plead, and I wont drink the rum for you, I'll drink it for myself." Astrid spoke as she began to nudge and shove him back over on his side of the couch.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:40 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned and slid to the middle of the couch beside Astrid, "Okay then, drink for yourself then" he says, laying back in the seat and taking a big swig of rum. he looked at her, "What, don't want to sit next to your best buddy?" he asked in a disappointing voice. The rum was starting to show its ways of changing what a guy can do, and what he would not usually do.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:47 am

Astrid looked over at him and she watched how he acted to everything, she had a nice buzz going on, she felt no pain at this point and as soon as she finished her apple she threw it from the couch and into the garbage can by the door of the kitchen. That was when she opened the bottle he had given her. She watched as he sat beside her in the middle seat, "Your drunk." She stated simply and sighed, "If your going to be like this I might as well drink to drown you out." She mumbled rolling her eyes and took a swig.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:54 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe laughs, "Good luck with that" he tells Astrid. He chugged the rest of the bottle, about half had been left, and set it on the table shakily. "I have a feeling this will be a fun night" he says loudly, "If some people weren't being such downers" he added, staring at Astrid accusingly.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:00 am

Astrid watched closely at his actions again he chugged the rest of his rum. She shook her head and laughed, "Rafe, you're funny." She said but then looked at him, "You're being very loud." She said and held onto her rum. "As long as you think I'm a downer, I'll prove to you, I can drink." She said smirking and took her bottle and chugged half of it and set it back down in her lap, "See, I can hold my alcohol and I can do it well." She said, "And while you're sitting so close to me," She paused and then shifted so she was laying down and her feet were over the edge as she put her head in his lap and took a swig. "Now, you can be my best buddy I suppose." She said smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:13 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe watched her lie down, resting her head in his lap. He bent over, resting his head on his knee and looking back at Astrid, "Tired already buddy?" he asked, a goofy smile on his face. he leaned in and head-butted her forehead lightly, and then lay back against the seat. "So, I'm probably going to just steal your sister's bed and run away from the punishment that follows, that okay with you?" he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 6:21 am

After awhile when she thought she was comfy he decided to head-butt her head, thankfully it was lightly though. "You're so weird when your drunk, Bricks." She said shaking her head and laughed. She chugged the rest of the bottle and she rolled off the couch. She felt no pain and she laughed, she couldn't help it this time. "Yea go ahead..You can take her bed, or mine if you'd like." She mumbled into the floor. Astrid propped herself up on her hands and knees and then sat up. "Could you imagine, if.. The gamemakers, like gave the tributes alcohol and they had to fight each other? That'd be funny." She said and then she got back on the couch but was sitting up right again. "You really aren't that comfortable, you know."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:30 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe leaned his head against Astrid's. "Not comfortable?" he says, sounding surprised. He puts an arm around her shoulder, "On the bright side, you are pretty" he says, smiling. He realizes he forgot part of the sentence and clears his throat awkwardly, "Erm, pretty comfortable".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Splints Residence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splints Residence   Splints Residence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splints Residence
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next