The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

*Insert cool title here*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
*Insert cool title here* Left_bar_bleue1/1*Insert cool title here* Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

*Insert cool title here* Empty
PostSubject: *Insert cool title here*   *Insert cool title here* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 am

Luke had been watching the games for a while now, and he finally got tired. It was the same every year, a bunch of fighting for entertainment. It sickened him to know that his district trained kids their whole lives to participate, and he was a part of it all. Someday, he hoped everything would change. But that was unlikely.

He got up from where he sat in front of his TV and went for the door, only to be called back by his cousin, Saria, who was still watching the Games. "Where are you going, Luke? We're supposed to be watching the Games." Luke sighed, but he didn't turn around. "I just need a moment. I'll be back later, okay?" He turned the knob on the door and walked out, leaving Saria to watch the horror show on the TV.

The sunlight was bright as Luke walked down the main street in his neighborhood. A few pebbles lay strewn across the road and he kicked them instinctively. They flew off in all directions in the street, click-clacking as they skidded across the ground. Luke sighed. There weren't many people on the streets; they were probably all inside watching the games.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
*Insert cool title here* Left_bar_bleue150/150*Insert cool title here* Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: *Insert cool title here*   *Insert cool title here* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:06 pm

*Insert cool title here* Untitled
Lenina Cross
---District 2---Female---18---

The games. This year the careers were weak she thought as she walked down the street. I should be there, I could win. She had watched the games, but now she was frustrated. She, like her father, was very critical of the games. They had spent the last few days over analyzing and critiquing the moves of every tribute fighting in the games. She was frustrated, angry at their perceived lack of skills. The careers ran, they ran! They shouldn't be running was all she could think. And now she walked, she couldn't watch anymore.

The streets were deserted, only a few people graced the them. People were watching the games, cheering on the tributes from district 2. This was perfect for her, she liked being alone. People found her cold and distant. So being alone was something she was used to. A couple of pebbles hit her feet. She looked up, but didn't say a word. She just stared.
"Watch where you kick things."

Last edited by Ari on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
*Insert cool title here* Left_bar_bleue1/1*Insert cool title here* Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: *Insert cool title here*   *Insert cool title here* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:19 pm

Luke looked up as he heard Lenina's voice. "Sorry," he muttered. He recognized the girl from somewhere, but he wasn't sure where. Then he remembered; she was the daughter of one of the victors. It wouldn't be smart to anger her, with all her training in killing people. He started to turn back to his house, hoping to avoid a fight.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
*Insert cool title here* Left_bar_bleue150/150*Insert cool title here* Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: *Insert cool title here*   *Insert cool title here* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Lenina rolled her eyes. This always happened to her. People knew her father, and instantly they ran. She knew she was cold, but did she warrant people always running from her. "Its fine...just watch next time. You don't have to run."She continued walking
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: *Insert cool title here*   *Insert cool title here* Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Luke turned back to her, giving her a look of surprise, but she was walking away. He shrugged. Some people were like that.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: *Insert cool title here*   *Insert cool title here* Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Lenina walked a few steps before she could hear the sounds of shuffling on the pavement. He had turned around. This was foreign to her, people didn't normally listen to her unless they wanted something. She turned around facing him and sighed a bit. "You can continue walking whatever way you were going. Don't let me stop you." She than played that she had just now come to the realization. "Ooh, this is about my father huh? Well, rest assured I am not him. I won't kill you or anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Insert cool title here*   *Insert cool title here* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Insert cool title here*
Page 1 of 1