The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a title that cannot be named

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
a title that cannot be named Left_bar_bleue150/150a title that cannot be named Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

a title that cannot be named Empty
PostSubject: a title that cannot be named   a title that cannot be named Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:04 pm

Tristan had arrived inside of a small room, that seemed to be some kind of baby nursery. It was a weird thought, and fact that of all things they'd have a nursery inside it. Oh well, more fun for me I guess! Tristan thought with a small hint of annoyance inside his head, the tribute had no idea of what the main idea of this area was. Was it a mutt ground where mutts were planted easily? He didn't know, none of the other tributes did either. So, he decided this place was safe enough for a small camp for the time. He walked around the room for a little bit, trying to keep himself occupied.
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
a title that cannot be named Left_bar_bleue150/150a title that cannot be named Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

a title that cannot be named Empty
PostSubject: Re: a title that cannot be named   a title that cannot be named Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Another step Tristan took and the place changed into what seemed to be outside the House of Mirrors once again.

Sorry guys please do read the area descriptions :'D you have to start in the Basement and I'll advance you through the house.
Back to top Go down

a title that cannot be named
Page 1 of 1