The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'll think of a title later...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
I'll think of a title later... Left_bar_bleue1/1I'll think of a title later... Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

I'll think of a title later... Empty
PostSubject: I'll think of a title later...   I'll think of a title later... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:40 am

"No...It can't be," Aaron whispered as he watched Ashley fall to the ground. But the cannon sounded, and he knew his sister would never come home. She had survived for so long, Aaron thought she might actually win. If it wasn't for that stupid mutt, she probably would have made it through the fight.

Aaron left his house with the TV still on. He'd have to tell his father sooner or later, but he didn't want to go out to the fields just yet. Besides, his father didn't need to be interrupted from his work with news that would surely send him back into his depression. So Aaron meandered down the street on his way out to the fields, in hopes that he'd get caught up in something so he wouldn't have to deliver the news to his father.
Back to top Go down

I'll think of a title later...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 10 :: Houses-
Jump to: