The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Left_bar_bleue0/0We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Empty
PostSubject: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 3:16 pm

He balanced himself as he traveled through the trees, trying not to make a sound. A sound that would get people mad. The forest was not a place for the two boys to mess around in. But that is what they did. Losing his balance, the boy now relied on his hands, swinging across the branches. The teen traveled them like they were monkey bars. Back when he was a kid.. the boy always played on the wooden playgrounds at school. Now, he was sixteen and still doing it. He never wanted to grow up, not without someone going with him. And that's what Kyler Birch was doing. Crack.. The branch the teen was on slipped out of his reach and onto the ground. But feet stood right in front of his eyes. Two sets.. or were there three. "Am I seein' double, er triple." This would be the second head concussion he had today, but it was part of being a kid, getting hurt a lot. He tried to pick his head up, but all it did was sink to the ground. Well.. Oak Birch.. here's to never growing up.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Left_bar_bleue10/150We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 4:00 pm

We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Tumblr_mcbhirBj391qjtgf2

Parker had been taking a leisurely stroll through the forest, taking his first break of the day. Being relatively high up in a lumber factory had its perks...other than the pay of course. Other than that it included a lunch break and a break for whenever he damn well pleased. He thought about how he should change that but...hell, it's free time. Might as well take it while it's available. Of course, he wanted some more money to move out of his parents' house, but for now, relaxation was more important. However, before another thought could enter his mind, a figure fell down from one of the trees. He grinned, immediately recognizing the boy and looked around, spotting another one and chuckled. "Well...if it isn't the Birch Brothers. What are you two up to? Causing trouble like always?"
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Female Posts : 69
Birthday : 2001-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Left_bar_bleue45/150We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Aaron Seam
Alliance:: #pmforalliance

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:48 pm

Kyler Birch
Oh boy, Kyler was just like big older brother, swinging on the trees like a dang monkey. His hands gripped the bark like his palms had suction cups, using his legs to propel him forward. He actually got a few trees farther than his brother before he saw Oak on the ground, with his least favorite Reed, Parker, standing above him. So he dropped down, a small shot of pain go through his legs as he landed, his knees locking up before he shook it off. But he quickly regained his feet and jogged over to his brother. Just hearing Parker talk...it made him so mad. So he couldn't help himself but say, "Oh nothing much, falling out of trees. What about you? Being a ass like always?" This may not be the best idea, but uh...hey, Ky isn't afraid.

coded by kellisabell<3
[/color]

Last edited by Vulpes on Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Left_bar_bleue150/150We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 10:52 pm

lacey birch

I have been having the most boring time of all people in district seven recently; and to be quite honest I don't like it that much. I mean, it's so boring and you can't really think of anything to do it just takes away any muse to do anything even though you want to do something. Actually, have you ever felt that feeling? That feeling where, you're so bored you don't have any muse to just do anything? That's me, basically right now. I can't do anything, walking through a forest was my only bet due to the summer break. Walking head, I see figures talking and as I get closer I somewhat wish I didn't go on this little 'trip'. It was my two ignorant brothers, Kyler and Oak. Now, I don't mind Kyler that much but he still gets on my nerves... A lot. Though, there was one more person of the bunch. Parker, I saw the face and grinned. Now, you see, us Oaks and those Reed's never have seemed to get along. We're neighbors, and the competition got real as kids. But, since Parker and I are the oldest we ended up growing out of it. Or, I think we did. I'm not completely sure about him but I have moved on from it, hopefully he did too. But, secretly I kind of thought Parker was adorable in a way. He always teased my brothers in a certain way and always seemed to make me smile when he was doing it. Lacey, stop it. Your brothers will probably slap you if they heard you speak that. I thought to myself, cursing. I got off topic a lot and it sometimes isn't my fault, then again it is for letting myself wander off in thoughts... Oh god, there I go again. I walk over behind Parker and put my shoulder on him. "What do we have here? It's almost like a reunion! I had said with a smirk on my face, I looked down at my brothers afterwards. "If only your two were here, then it'd be a real party." I mentioned again, glancing at Parker with yet another smile.

Last edited by Trist on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Left_bar_bleue0/0We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 8:36 pm

It turns out, the person that was near him was Parker. The protective brother, who protects (obviously) over his little sisters. They weren't really little, about Oak and Ky's age. "Lighten up, Ky.." He patted Ky's back, who was now on land, not in the trees. "We're not causin' any trouble, Parker. We are trouble." He said with a smirk. What do we have here.. He could hear from the right ear. It sounded.. strangely familiar. He turned, seeing his older sister. "No reunion. Just talkin', Lace." Oak said, looking back to Parker. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Left_bar_bleue10/150We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:19 pm

We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Tumblr_mlj5vdcRqn1s60u5jo1_500

Parker grinned and laughed slightly when the youngest Reed called him an ass and held his hands up. "Not an ass. Just bein' lazy." Parker chuckled again and watched as Oak got up and attempted to calm down his brother, and then proceeded to tell Parker that they were trouble to which he laughed again. "Nice...though you two don't look that tough. Then again, shouldn't judge books by their covers, right?" He crossed his arms, and just as he did so, he felt someone behind him and he looked behind him. When he saw who it was, he backed up a bit, with a slight smile on his face but with also a hint of color in his cheeks, but it went away quickly has he put a hand on his neck. "Yeah well...my two are always just sitting around at home. As far as I know at least. No idea what they're doing when I'm at work and whatnot..."
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Left_bar_bleue45/150We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:56 pm

Kyler Birch
Kyler just grunted, shaking his head and looking away from the Reed. Gosh...he couldn't stand Reeds...But he just had to grin when Oak specified that they were indeed they were trouble, nodding while raising his eyebrows and a grin. But then he narrowed his eyes, "Should I show you how tou- He stopped. When he heard that familiar female voice, Lacey's, he turned his head with a chuckle, stopping his threat. Dang, he was not happy with Parker today. But he actually didn't know why, just being n ass was his job... "Well hey there Lace." He spoke to his older sister, leaving the main talking to Oak, who already explained the situation. Ky looked between Lacey and Parker, scoffing at Parker before turning to Oak and asking, "You okay dude? Took a hard fall."

coded by kellisabell<3
[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:45 pm

carter reed

Carter walked through the forest, looking for her brother, Parker. She was told by people around the district that he was somewhere around there. She ran a hand through her hair as her eyes wandered around the tree-infected area. A sigh escaped her lips as she walked in the direction where her older brother usually hangs out.

The girl hesitated, hearing faint voices. She continued walking, and soon enough, she could recognize all of the voices. One was to be of her brother's, and the other ones belonged to the... family-that-shall-not-be-named. Carter clenched her jaw tightly as she soon enough saw figures through the trees. She made her way easily through the dense forest, towards the voices and the people.

"Hey Park," she greeted her brother once she came into view. She turned to face the three of the other family. She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Well, isn't it just wonderful how we run into you guys, like, everday?" Sarcasm filled her voice, like usual as she rolled her eyes. The girl wasn't too fond of the Birch family, and the feeling was most likely mutual from the Birch kids.
coded by Kellisabell<3
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Left_bar_bleue150/150We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:31 pm

lacey birch

Sitting there, I didn't really know what to expect besides the sass between the 'twats'(my brothers) and Parker. But, I hear the crunch of leafs signaling that someone was approaching. Turning around to look at who it is, I grinned. It's the youngest of the other family, the one that in all honesty--- I found adorable. The girl always seemed to make a huge deal now whenever she saw at least one of the Birch's, and I find it absolutely hilarious. "Looks like Thing 1 arrived, eh Parker?" Referencing his sister arriving, and then nodding to my brothers I added "Even though my Thing One and Thing Two are here and causing a ruckus; I don't think we're cleaning anything up... Or I hope so," onto my comments while raising an eyebrow at her brothers after that.

I stood there, waiting and I looked around at the trees and sky. Clouds seemed to be rolling by, and the wind was picking up a slight bit. Looking down, my smirk faded a little bit. I always hated storms, and this almost caused me to start walking home in case it were to rain. If my brothers looked up at the clouds rolling in and than at my face they'd understand what it was about, I absolutely certainly hate storms and they knew that quite well. Standing there, I started to get goosebumps and get cold as I was wearing lighter clothing and had no warmer clothing to wear causing me to start standing there and shivering.

Last edited by Trist on Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 11:07 am

Oak heard 'my Thing One and Thing Two' come out of his sister's mouth. "Well then.." He said, grinning. The younger Reed girl was now there. "Yeah. It is kinda weird.." Oak said. The breezes got colder and colder. It would probably rain soon, but Oak Birch liked the rain and outdoors in general. He nudged his brother with his elbow. "We should leave our annoying sister here with those two, eh?" He said, climbing up a thick tree. Kyler was Oak's best friend, someone he liked to do everything with. And sitting around is not something Oak liked to do. He liked to be active.
Back to top Go down
Vulpes

Vulpes

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 12:26 pm

Kyler Birch
As Carter walked up, Kyler looked over and rolled his eyes before chuckling to his sister before chuckling, "Well, no mess yet." Then he nodded and ran a little bit to get a launch up to a branch. Then he chuckled and once he got to the high branch, then snapped a small stick and grinned as he threw it down around the three below them. Now, he aimed to make a mess now. Ha.

((Sorry it's a bit short))

coded by kellisabell<3
[/color]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:29 pm

carter reed

Carter stood, her arms crossed as she narrowed her eyes at the other female in the group. She said something about Things, probably meaning her and her brother.

"Listen, Gracey," Carter started towards the oldest Birch kid; she knew that her name was Lacey, but calling her Gracey was amusing to Carter. "I think you got the nicknames mixed up. I don't think Park and I would be the Things here, when your brothers are tree huggers over there." A smirk appeared onto the girl's face as she saw Oak and Kyler scurry up a tree. She raised an eyebrow up at them, the smirk still formed on her lips.

"Oh, God! Not a twig!" Carter laughed with a hint of sarcasm in her voice as she saw Kyler throw one down from the tree. She bit her lower lip lightly; she always had a sort-of-soft spot for Kyler, probably just a connection from their ages. She took a glance at Parker, checking if he had saw her take herself down a teensy bit. It wasn't usual for the girl to be like that towards people, especially the Birches. Her eyes darted to the ground, where her black, worn out high tops rested.
coded by Kellisabell<3
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:00 pm

We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Tumblr_mcbhhfr2RU1qjtgf2
*cameradoesn'texistwooo*

Parker chuckled, hearing Carter snap at the Birch Brother. He watched as the two boys scurried up the trees and saw Kyler break off a branch. The eldest Reed grinned and jogged forward, catching the twig, and without stopping he twirled the branch in his hand before throwing it up back at Kyler. "Don't just leave your mess lying around everywhere bud!" He laughed and stepped back, looking to Carter as she spoke to Lacey. He put a hand on her younger sister's shoulder with another chuckle and said, "Lay off her Carter. She's didn't mean what she said in a bad way...I think. Right?" His hand left his sister's shoulder as he looked back to Lacey, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 5:49 pm

Lacey was getting bored, and had nothing to really to do besides listen to Carter's useless taunts and jokes. Even though she wanted to reply with some smart comment she had in her head, she was getting tired and decided she might as well go home for a nap. "Well I am getting a bit tired, I'm gonna head off." The girl said, walking away back to the district.

*omfgsorryforthesupershortpost*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-   We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We don't know what we did.. -besides change the thread title-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 7 :: Forest-
Jump to: