The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emzink

Emzink

Female Posts : 258
Birthday : 1999-04-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Left_bar_bleue150/150INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Empty
PostSubject: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 10:40 pm

I walked up and down the streets, waiting. The games seemed to take FOREVER to get here now that I was elligable again. I wondered if I would be chosen or if I would have to volenteer. My thoughts were interupted by somone walking twards me. "G'day." I nodded politely. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Left_bar_bleue150/150INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 am

Flint was wandering the streets, looking for something to do. A young girl was walking his way, and she looked up at Flint. 'G'day' she said, asking his name. Flint slowed his walk and nodded at her quietly. "Flint" he says, preparing to speed his walk to avoid a long conversation.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:19 am

I shrugged, figuring he was going to the training center. A boy his age and strengh had a good chance of being picked for the games. I wondered if we would both be picked. "My name is Cass. I'm fourteen." I noticed he was really speeding it up, so I sped up too.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:08 pm

I sigh, looking down at the girl who didn't seem to be planning on leaving me alone. "That's great Cass" I say dryly, "I'm seventeen". I continue walking, planning on waiting out the girl. I decide to entertain her, maybe to satisfy her social needs so she'd leave me alone, "Where are you headed?"
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:09 pm

I grinned. "The training center. I lived there before I was adopted, and I somtimes go to freshen up my skills. You know. For the hunger games." I wondered if he thought of the games as much as I did. Probably not, since my whole life revolved around them. I always dreamed that I would win and come home to victory. "Where are you headed?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:13 pm

I bring on a smile, "Heading to my shift" I say. I point at the Nut, "Got a job to do". I decide to go on her activity. "What are you going to practice at the center?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 8:34 pm

"Probably some cardio, then train with camoflauge. I don't know why, but apparently that's important." I giggle jokingly. "Yesterday it was knots and nooses. I can't wait untill I can get some work on my archery and knife skills." I was going to continue, but figured that he had a job to do. "Well, I wouln't want to get you in trouble, so you go on to work." I made a shooing motion with my hand.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:37 pm

I was walking down the street when I saw two people talking. I relizes one was Cassandra, a girl I knew a bit. I smiled and stopped in front of them while they were talking. "Hi. You know me? Rachel Song?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 pm

(Obviously Flint isnt there anymore Razz)
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:44 pm

(oops....)

Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:12 am

I tried to smile, but frowned. "Hey. Are you happy about the reaping's outcome, Or like me not so much?" I inquired casually.
Back to top Go down
Alderien

Alderien

Female Posts : 7
Birthday : 1996-06-23

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 pm

The young girl wandered around, looking dazed as she tore her greeny brown eyes from one person to another. Leather boots made not a noise as they walked slowly around the area, then back through a couple of times. Her water proof jacket didn't shield her from much cold, but it kept most rain away. She felt lonely, and wanted to talk with someone. Anyone!
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:12 pm

I smiled at her. "Hey. M'name's Cassandra. Have I seen you in the training center?" I asked. She looked familiar.
Back to top Go down
Alderien

Alderien

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:21 pm

Her eyes floated over to Cassandra, and she gave a small smile. "I'm Alderien. You might have seen me there, but I don't know. I've never really payed much attention to others training.."
Back to top Go down
Alderien

Alderien

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:22 pm

(Was that post directed to me? I'm new to this site, so I haven't had much experience role playing here. ^^")
Back to top Go down
Emzink

Emzink

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:00 pm

It's to whomever.

I nodded. "Well, would you like to go now and train, cuz I'm kinda bored." I offered. My brain noted that she was mildly strong, but I'd have to look closer to know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Alderien

Alderien

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Alderien for a second lowered her head, then lifted it back up with her chin high. "Y'know what, why not? Let's go train."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)   INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

INSERT TOPIC NAME HERE (open)
Page 1 of 1