The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

don't you ever tame your demons

Go down 
+2
Dicemaster
Kitzi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:06 am

Dane had tried to break the silence, but now it seemed that there was not enough of it. Angel had snapped, whether it be from this fight or her previous ones Dane didn't know, he wasn't exactly there to see the outcomes of those after all. Maybe she had really lost it. But, she could also be right. Was Luna and him really in this together or would she easily turn on him in cold blooded murder? But how positive was he to say that he wouldn't do the same thing when the end was so close? These games man, they messed with your head. What had happened to Dane? He used to be the life of the party, he used to crack jokes and flirt nonstop but right now he couldn't even bring himself to do it, he couldn't. Dane shook his head, shaking loose the thoughts as he slashed again at the boy. He would let Luna fight her own battles while he tried to finish off the 1 other boy in these games, leaving him the last 'man' standing in his own way.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 2:06 am

The member 'Ariiyoko' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:12 pm

Leon saw another attack come for him from the girl and jumped to the right, trying to dodge it. He heard her mention something about him having to die in order for her to win, which made him ball his other fist again. "And what the hell makes you so special? How much will your family's life change if you die, hm? Cause mine will starve. I'm the one who put food on the damn table, I'm the one who worked my ass off so that my family stay alive. But why should you care? We're all heartless demons now, created by the Capitol." After he was done with his rant, he saw another attack come for him from the guy, but he just twirled to the left to dodge it, striking at the girl. When he heard Auralee talking, he looked over to her, listening to each thing she said...but none of that struck him as much as that smile did. He wasn't sure why, but for a moment he was reminded of himself. And then the bloodbath flashed in his mind and he could remember the sadistic look he must have had as he sang and slaughtered others. She didn't deserve to have such a mindset...none of them did. But that's what the Games did.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 8:12 pm

The member 'Phoenix' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(5)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 pm

Luna tilted her head, half-listening to the girl and boy. The only thing that didn't go through one ear and out the other was that the boy was her lifeline. If he dies, she goes cuckoo. All she had to do was kill the boy. "I can live with that. At least, I think I will be able to. I don't know anymore. As long as I don't break." That was all the girl from Four said to the two tributes as she attempted to smack the girl's weapon away with the hilt of one of her own knives. Tears trickled from her eyes as her small smile widened. Was it a smile of guilt? Madness? Amusement? And where did her tears come from? A small hiss escaped her lips as the boy managed to hit her. Without another word, the girl from Four raised her throwing knives. As long as I don't break. Luna lunged towards the boy and attempted to stab him. As long as I don't break. We're all glass jars. One mess-up and you shatter into infinite pieces. There's no tape to hold you back together, not in the Games. I won't break so soon. Not yet. I don't want to break. Without paying attention to whether she had hit her mark, Luna turned and faced her opponents again with a blank look. Maybe we're not glass jars. More like those china dolls in the Capitol. It's harder to see through a china doll than a glass jar. Besides, china dolls are cuter.

Block to Auralee, attack to Leon

Last edited by Kitzi on Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:47 pm

The member 'Kitzi' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Ineffective

#2 'Attack(4)' :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 11:43 pm

No Change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:51 am

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Aurana10

Auralee laughed. "You don't understand! It doesn't matter!" She whirled another attack at the girl. Not me, not me, not me, so I can do anything. "Angels can't fall from heaven," she repeated gleefully. She arced her arm to block another attack on Leon. Auralee frowned slightly. "I told you not to do that. It's not nice. You must be willing to do that anyway, then, to attack him like this. The weak. You're not supposed to follow your system!" I have to keep the disorder, she told herself, so I can keep blocking for him. Counteract it.

attack to luna, block to i guess dane's attack on leon
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:51 am

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Arrow-16

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:18 am

Nothing seemed to make sense anymore. Everyone was so serious and snapping it seemed that somehow Dane had managed to avoid that? Or maybe he was already a little messed up anyways, just not in the way the other 3 seemed to be messed up. "Angel, I think you're confused. It was just a ....well it was just a pick up line." He shrugged then stabbed at the boy again. "And believe me, angels can definitely fall from heaven."

((Crap post yo, attack to Leon))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 2:18 am

'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Little bit of no-no lanugage

Leon saw an attack come his way from the girl and sidestepped it, then did the same with the boy's. All the attacks were fairly easy to dodge, though he wasn't sure if he could keep it up for very long. The girl mentioned something about not caring as long as she didn't break, which made his head snap up to look her in the eyes. "You're joking, right? You can't be serious right now." He looked at her a little longer and then smiled before beginning to laugh. 'You are! Oh that's hilarious...don't you understand? The fact that you don't care means you're broken, just like me. You don't care about taking the life of another person anymore, just like me. You're a fucking sociopath, just like me. Get that through you're thick skull." Leon's smile was gone now, and he swung his chicken at the girl again, swinging his chicken at her head, hoping that if he words didn't get to where he wanted them to go then at least his rubber chicken might...it probably wouldn't kill her, but hell, maybe she would have some sort of concussion. That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 10:23 pm

'Specialty' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Y66
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:41 am

Luna bit her lip as she attempted to avoid the girl's attack, taking a step away from the girl.. Unsure of how to anknowledge the girl's remarks, she shook her head and ran a hand through her tangled hair. It wasn't so hard to understand, was it? Wasn't it okay to be selfish every once in a while? "I can't afford to be nice anymore. Maybe we've all been reduced to nothing but animals. If so, the boy is weak. The weak are picked off by the stronger, are they not?" The boy's weapon flew past her face. Luna turned to face him as their eyes met. After a brief moment of silence, she spoke. "It's not that I don't care. I just..." Luna paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts. "It would just be another weight on my shoulders. Just another undesirable memory. Maybe it's the same thing, but... It feels different." Her voice cracked towards the end of her weak statements. She didn't know how to explain. Why couldn't they see? It wasn't that hard to understand, was it? She wasn't broken. She was still in one piece. He's the one who's broken. He's the one malfunctioning. That's why he sees her as broken. Things that malfunction should be tossed out. No one wants a broken toy. He should die. Luna shut her eyes and stabbed at the boy again angrily, swiping her tears away with the back of her other hand. It was surprising, really. How had she not run out of tears to cry?

Block to Auralee, attack to Leon.
(I might be a tad bit late on posting this weekend. My tennis team made it to play-offs! <33 I'll be pretty busy with projects and stuff. I'll try to stick in a post between stuff. Sorry. ;w;)

((Edit: Really quick random picture I found. This pretty much describes what I wanted Luna to say. Ish. Kinda. Not really... ;w;))
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kitzi on Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:41 am

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(4)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 1:28 am

No Change.

(alright noted! no worries c: )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:58 am

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Aurana10
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Tumblr_n9hsvqPuui1rim17co6_250

Auralee shook her head. She wished she could explain to them what she saw, but when she tried to transfer it from her feelings through her mind to her words, the meaning got lost ((ahhh English class reference that y'all don't get but whatever)). She wanted to help them understand. Then again, that was bad. That was too normal. She had to break the pattern, prove she wasn't herself. She frowned. "You'll never get it. You'll die sad and alone and crying not because you're dying, but because you killed someone," she hissed. "If the strong kill the weak, aren't they truly the weak ones? Killing is easy. It's the easy part of the Games. Giving in, that's easy. That's weak. Justifying it to yourself is weak. You're weak, darling, just like I am. We gave up. Fighting it, that's the hard part. That's what makes you strong." She slashed at the girl again. "You have to feel it and come back. Feel the guilt. It'll hurt like hell, but if you come back, you've won. That's the only way to really win the Games. I've already lost. You've already lost. We're still fighting, but only to live, if you can call it that. Our hearts are fighting to keep beating. Our blood is fighting to keep flowing. Our limbs are fighting to keep moving. Is that living?" She blocked the next attack as quickly as she could. It was a strong one, and that was scary, but she displaced the fear because she wouldn't be afraid. "But I'm not me, remember? So who's talking? Who's thinking the words? I don't know. It doesn't matter. Who would want to know this person?" She turned to the other guy. "If they were angels, they never would have fallen in the first place." And Auralee is an angel, right? So she never fell. It doesn't matter who this is. I'm just a killer.

I also might not have too much time to post as I have to read the rest of Wuthering Heights (which is good but takes a long-ass time) and study for an absolutely terrifying Latin test so yeah. I probably will but just in case. Oh, and congrats, Kitzi, on tennis! Razz

attack to luna, block to luna's attack on leon
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:58 am

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(Other)' :

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:57 am

Dane could only shake his head, he could jeep thinking how crazy everyone had gotten but it would do him no good anyways. His thoughts weren't going to change what the others were feeling at all, especially not towards him and Luna who seemed to be getting the brunt of the attacks and harsh words. Dane couldn't complain too much though, it just meant he was being preserved for now. But if they couldn't kill the other boy soon he wouldn't be persevering for long. If he had any hope to live longer then these games then this fight needed to get down to three. Dane thrust his knife forwards again towards the target he has had since Blondie died,  grimacing as he did because even though this was a glorified murder fest he didn't have to necessarily like it or what he was being forced to do.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:57 am

'Specialty' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Y66
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:40 pm

Leon spun to the right to try and avoid the girl's attack and listened as she called him weak, which made him grind his teeth together. "The weak must die...you're like all those Capitol freaks, aren't you? You aren't any different. You don't care about anyone but yourself. I bet you aren't even fighting for people you love. Only your god damn self. At least I have someone I'm fighting for, someone I know I have to return to, someone that I love...and all you care about is you." Leon stared her in the eye as he swung his rubber weapon at her, not breaking his line of sight. He would look her in the eye when he did this. He wasn't a coward.

Edit: Attack to Luna, block to her attack, forgot to put this in

Last edited by Phoenix on Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:40 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(5)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 6:11 pm

The girl had a.. poetic way of speaking. Luna closed her eyes, listening to the girl's words as her attack was deflected again. She smiled weakly, not knowing how to justify her position. It just... was. It was weird too. They kept insulting her. All she did was call the boy weak, and a barrage of negative words were thrown her way. But wasn't she right? He's the weakest one here. His physical condition was the worst. It would take a miracle for him to get out of here alive. "If the strong kill the weak, the strong become weaker. But isn't that how life is? It doesn't matter if the strong are technically weak. Technicalities don't apply to killing." Luna raised her knives to block the boy's weapon. "Our bodies are always fighting to live. It's just easier when you aren't close to death. Our bodies are strong. After a kill, we become weaker. Yet we keep fighting anyway. Then we become the weak and die. The cycle of life and death continues." Luna responded, her voice shaking again. Her smile already fading, she turned towards the boy. He continued staring into her eyes. It would have been unsettling if she hadn't known he was just trying to prove a point. Prove he was stronger. Prove he wasn't as weak as he thought she truly was. "Aren't we all a bit like the Capitol's people? I'm selfish. You're thinking like them. Shallow. Just because I haven't mentioned them, it doesn't mean I don't have a family. I may not support them as well as I wish I could, but they need me. I'm their only child. Their completely useless only daughter, but loved." She paused to swing her knives in the boy's direction. "But I will rephrase it for you. The weak will die. Better?" A cheeky smile slid across her lips as she spun away from the boy, blowing a strand of hair away from her face.

Block to Leon, Attack to Leon
((Anyone catch the reference? ;w;))

Last edited by Kitzi on Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 6:11 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(4)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:35 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

don't you ever tame your demons
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next