The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

don't you ever tame your demons

Go down 
+2
Dicemaster
Kitzi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:23 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue150/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 6:20 pm

Laughter. He had lost it, maybe not as bad as the other two he was fighting who seemed to have both swan dived right into a pool of crazy. But he laughed, mouth wide as his teeth shown through his parted lips. This was all crazy. They we singing and talking to each other now and then Angel spewed out some nonsense about how she was going to be done with this all and didn't even know if she wanted to live anymore. The irony was thick as all he could think about was how he seemed to be the only sane one in this bunch and he would be one of the next to go. Did he deserve to win? Maybe not but she was right. How would those two even stand a chance now outside the games? Dane didn't even want to think about it as he lifted his shield hoping to hold out the new barrage of attacks and try to survive, because that was all that was left now for him. His allies and friends were gone and it was only this flirty and overly arrogant kid left with a duo of insane musically gifted tributes. Angel was right, they'd lost themselves.

"She's right. You both are broken. If you go home best of luck but I can't even see you guys being ok. They do says it's about surviving, but you guys haven't done that. You're dead and everything that was you is dead. At least if I die, the Capitol didn't change me. I'll be the same me I always was, one that can be remembered. The only thing people will remember you by is the crazy shell that you are now." Dane could feel that was rambling now. It was probably a side effect of being hit so many time and you know...dying. But at least he'd die as himself, he wouldn't be like them. It was the only thing he could hold onto now as he swiped at the boy, out of habit and to at least try to take him out before he went down. Because as of now it seemed no one would take out Angel the crazy mastermind with changing personalities.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 6:20 pm

The member 'Ariiyoko' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Ineffective don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:16 pm

Leon saw another attack coming towards him and ducked, trying to avoid they boy's knife. The tribute from ten began to ramble on about how they were dead on the inside and Leon simply laughed, shaking his head. "Maybe I am broken...or maybe I've been mended. For the longest time I pretended to be this...happy-go-lucky guy, acting like nothing in life was ever wrong. Of course, no one should be so dense as to think that. The games...the games brought out my true self. Sure, I've been changed. But maybe this is for the better. I went a little crazy, true...but now I'm trying to set myself straight. Before I don't have a chance." Leon smiled, not entirely sure why he just told his life story to someone trying to kill him. But, hey, he needed to get it out one way or another. Or else the person he wanted to know all of that would never hear. He shook his head, clearing his mind of all of those thoughts and swung again at Dane. Leon didn't think he could survive this...but hell, it was worth a shot trying.

Attack and block to Dane

Last edited by Phoenix on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:16 pm

The member 'Phoenix' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Ineffective

#2 'Attack(5)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Female Posts : 1474
Birthday : 1996-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue150/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 1:51 pm

Leon's last words hung in the air before he fell to the ground with the pull of the blade from his chest. The giggles and cheers slowly filled his mind, somewhat giving him at least a happier feeling, almost seeing the small figures crowd around him, trying to pull him into their playground. The final two stand. The long battle for survival. Nothing set in stone until the fat lady sings. Who's to say they won't make it a good one and entertain the kids?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:42 pm

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Aurana10
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Tumblr_n9hsvqPuui1rim17co3_250

Auralee let out a long, slow laugh that scratched her dry throat. "You'll be the same, but what good does that you? Does anyone even like you, Dane from District 10? Or do they just put up with you? You'll be you, but the only thing people will remember you by is your bad flirting. Doesn't that hurt? At least the bad things that people will remember about us aren't who we really are. You're screwed, darling." She shook her head, and then out of the corner of her eye, saw Dane's attack whistle towards Leon. Auralee started to move to try to block it, unsure if it would get there in time, then... stopped. She lowered her arm and watched the boy fall. Her breath caught in her throat. That was it, then. He was gone. She was gone. Final 2. Final 1, really. It didn't matter. She knelt down for a moment and brushed his bloody hair out of his face. "I'm holding out and I'm holding on to every letter and every song. I pulled myself out of the day we ever had to meet. Are you through with me? So... and when it all goes to hell, will you be able to tell me you're sorry with a straight face? And when it all goes to hell, and when it all goes to hell, and when it all goes to hell, and when it all goes..." she sang quietly and let her voice trail off, flipping his eyelids closed with her fingertips. She'd actually made a sort of friend these games, she supposed. At least that was an accomplishment, and at least she'd gotten to have a little fun. She didn't know who she was now, but she'd always love singing, and singing her former partner to sleep just felt right. Auralee knew there would be people to miss him back home. She sighed and stood.

"He's wrong, you know. He's a good person. I can tell, since I'm not. Sure, the person he became is who he always was, but it's not all he was. The Games bring out the worst in you, and if you take the worst of anyone and tell them that that's their true self, that's all they are... you take them away. You make them an enemy to themselves, to everyone. He's a good person. Was a good person. Never forget that. You made him horrible. You make us all horrible, but he was a damn good person, and you can't take that away." She wasn't sure whom she was speaking to, but she hoped it would give his family and friends a little solace, at least. "I wish I could say the same for myself. If you do good things, people think you're a good person. If you act like some of the people who do good things, people think you're a good person. But doing good things and doing things people who do good things do doesn't make you a good person, not really. I'm nice, or I was, but I'm not good. The Games didn't change me. They just took away the nice, and let you see the parts that you thought maybe could be good, but they never were. That's all there is to me. The nice was nothing, and I was never good. Nobody will miss me. They'll miss my presence, they won't like the gap that I leave behind, but they won't miss me. I'm needed, a little bit. I'm not liked. I'm not loved. I won't be missed, and I don't deserve to be. I'm not a good person." Auralee inhaled and exhaled slowly. Deep breaths, she told herself. Breathing is important. I may not be a good person, but I can at least remember that. She lashed out at Dane with her knife. "Well, then, Daney, it's the last midnight. Let's get it on."  

attack to dane. ignore text though it kinda fits idk. kind of a little proud of this post for some reason like i feel like it could be a weirdly specific monologue almost with editing because the grammar sucks but yeah ngl.

edit: had to redo the enters. also, i changed aurie's hp to 40 from 100 because chi didn't do it last gm post and it needed to be done. attack was -30, but i used dicemaster so it shouldn't be a problem. Razz

edit two: whom

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:42 pm

'Attack(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:28 am

"Oh Angel, I've been told worse by a girl before. You'd have to do better then that to really shake me." Dane grinned as he raised his shield up again. Her rambling went on for a bit but she was unpredictable and who knew when she'd throw a knife swipe at him. "Nothing you're saying makes any sense, but it's fine if they remember my moves. It's really all that needs to remembered anyways. And my good looks of course. You just need to cool down a little. Now that we are alone just let me charm you and get you a little sticky." He winked cheesily towards Auralee as he pulled out his cup and undid the top. "You want a drink? I'd love to take you out for drink sometimes." Dane threw the liquid towards Auralee with his left hand then swiped after with the knife in his right hand. "Get it....sticky? I'm pretty punny."
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:28 am

#1 'Block(Other)' :
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Blockedc

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:49 am

The purple slush, having been left for hours, days, rotted in his bottle and the liquid started to slightly burn on her skin, some that went into her mouth tasted sour and bitter, definitely didn't taste potable.

This was meant to deal damage to Auralee with trap die however since it was rain's choice of the -60hp, I'll give it to her for it c:
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue10/150don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 3:21 pm

Leon groaned as his attack missed, and was about to try and strike back, but when he looked down he realized there was a fresh wound in his chest. He tried to move his arms, but they just fell to his side. He tried to move forward, but his knees buckled and he fell to the ground, coughing up blood. No...I can't go out...not like this... Leon looked up at Auralee, then to Dane and finally just at the ceiling. He whispered, "This one's for you..." He tried to clear his throat, but ended up coughing up blood again, putting his hands against the floor. But then he pushed himself back up, wiping his mouth as he did his best to sing, but it came out raspy.

"When Rome's in ruins...we are the Lions...free of the coliseums..." At the end of his first line, he ended up coughing blood again, having to support himself with his hands again as a tear fell. But he had to keep going...for her..."In poison places...we are anti-venom...we're the beginning, of the end..." He coughed up more blood and could feel himself falling over, but he got on one knee. He started to stand shakily but ended up falling to the ground once more, coughing up more blood, bringing himself to his knees But he didn't stop. "Tonight...the foxes hunt the hounds...and it's all over now...before it has begun...we've already won..." He started coughing up more and more blood, tears streaming down his face, but he had to keep from sniffling. He needed to at least be somewhat strong. So, he continued, his voice sounding much weaker now. "We are...wild...we are like, Young Volcanoes...we are, wild...americana...exotica...do you wanna feel a little beautiful baby yeah..." At the 'yeah' he tried to get louder, but the pain was agonizing as he fell to the ground on his side, more and more blood coming up. But he wouldn't give up. This was the most important part. He looked up at the ceiling and sang, "Come on make it easy...say I never mattered...run it up...the flag pole..." He coughed once more, but after, he began to audibly cry, lying on the ground. He shook his head, saying softly, "I...I can't do this anymore...Ori...you gotta finish it for me...please..." He rolled onto his back, looking up at the ceiling. "And bro...I'm sorry I can't make it back...just...make the song...make it anyway. Even though I won't be able to use it..." He tilted his head to the side, looking at Auralee and forced a smile, despite all the pain. "Good luck...maybe if you survive...you can find yourself again..." He blinked, his vision already blurred by tears and he could feel himself slipping away, but before he did he croaked out, "I'm sorry Ori...we're just fireworks...that went off too soon..." And with that, his head tilted to the side and the light in his eyes went out as he heard the faint noise of the cannon sounding.

Leon...my baby...I never should've let you go into the Games. You were supposed to be happy, singing and dancing and bringing joy to everyone. But, sadly, it just couldn't be...and as much as it kills me, I gotta say it...goodbye.

R.I.P Leon Holt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:24 pm

Auralee spit out dollops of purple goop that were mingled with blood. "Delicious," she whispered through clenched teeth, turning her attention to Dane to let Leon have his moment. He deserved at least that. "Buy me dinner first," she teased, shaking goop out of her bedraggled hair and off her scarred arms. She wished she'd just go numb. The stinging hurt like hell. "You're hilarious. Sure. Let's go out. Nothing better than dinner with a corpse." She struck forwards with her knife. Auralee wanted out and over and done and she wanted them all now. 

UGHHHH I WASNT IN THE BOX RIGHT WHEN I TYPED BACKSPACE SO IT DID THE BACK THING AND I LOST MY POST SO THIS SUCKS IM SORRYISH

attack & block to dane. friendly reminder that i could have gone into the awkwardness of "ori" sounding like "aurie", but i refrained because yeah.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 11:24 pm

#1 'Attack(Other)' :

#2 'Block(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:38 pm

"Yea baby, I know it." Dane grinned widely. He may have a chance now, maybe. Though who knows anymore what the next moments would even hold. He thought so many things were in the bag once, like living past 18....but things change quickly so who knew anymore. Dane quickly swiped over to Auralee and raised his shield up as more of a habit then anything else. He had to be ready, if he wanted to not die and let's face it, he was too cowardly to die, then he had to be cautious of every little move. Maybe not in the beginning, but now for sure he had to be. "Angel, you gotta admit though. It's way more fun being here with me. I can show you the world. Shinning, shimmering, splendid. If you just give me a chance to." Dane winked over to her after, grin widely sitting on his face.

((Oh snap, musical without the singing lololol))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 7:38 pm

'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 10:13 pm

There is no change in the air they breathe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:37 am

Auralee shrugged and stabbed at Dane half-heartedly. "You don't sing, but at least you've got a cute face." It wouldn't be the worst thing to look at while she died, or the worst thing to stab with her knife. "All right," she agreed, narrowing her eyes. "You got it. Show me this shining, shimmering, splendid world. Might as well. That window won't stay open much longer, right? Live while you can." Auralee honestly couldn't care less what she did at this point. She wasn't herself, or maybe she was, but that was worse. She was gone, regardless, and she was so, so done. It was over. She was dead either way, so she might as well be spontaneous. Auralee had never really been spontaneous before. She wanted to squeeze as much as she could into these last few moments. 

attack to dane.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 1:37 am

'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:38 pm

The knife stab came towards him but it seemed with less gusto then before. Was Auralee tired now or just losing some of her interest. 'Oh well, who cares just keep fighting,' he mused in his head. Even though his body ached and hurt and burned more then he ever thought it would he had to keep pushing. He could sleep when he was either dead or on a train ride home. He kept the shield up and braced against him to try and block the knife and stabbed forward quickly towards Auralee as she was near him. Then without even really thinking his grabbed her arm right at the wrist and pulled her towards him. Then planted a kiss right on her lips. He tried to make the most out of it, after all this may be his last kiss ever with a girl and it couldn't go to waste. Was this meant to be some gesture showing he was in love with her and they both should win? Hell no, he knew better then to make promises of love and long living to crazy girls. But you only live once right? "Tell me Angel, now when did you last let your heart decide?"

((Sorry if I kind of God modded, but YOLO rigjt? I can change it if need be))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:38 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Chiiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Chiiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 12:44 pm

They could almost hear the Capitol holding their breath. The children leaving them alone as they played with their new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:18 pm

don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Tumblr_n9hsbxTa7i1thlczyo8_r1_250

Auralee assumed Dane was stepping closer to stab her or something, so the kiss was a pleasant surprise. Better than the first, she mused. She didn't see what the big deal was about. You just smushed your face into someone else's face. It was the same as slapping someone, or bumping knees with someone, or braiding someone's hair. She pulled back after a few seconds and looked up at Dane with mild curiosity. "Is it like this, in death's other kingdom, waking alone at the hour when we are trembling with tenderness...? Lips that would kiss form prayers to broken stone," she recited. It was an ancient rhyme that they'd read some of in school. There were missing pieces both in the records and her memory, but she could recall that part, and it felt right to say. Not all songs needed music. "That is a very good question. Live while we're young, right? Live while you can. I guess it's the same for us. We're hollow. Half-people." She pecked him lightly on the lips again, then slashed at him. Same old, same old. Kiss, kiss, kill, kill. Who are you, Auralee? What was she afraid of?Her reflection was afraid of her, she realized. Oh well. Too late, too late, out of time, out of mind. Run, little rabbit, run.

attack to dane
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 6:18 pm

'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 2:23 am

Dane raised his shield to block, mainly out of habit and trying to Preserve his life. He just swiped. He knew he just kissed her and it was probably crazy but he had nothing really to do besides that. He could have a complex conversation about life and love and all that but with one of them dying in a minute or two It just didn't feel right.

((I know it's a cruddy post but like work has been insane and all that so I just needed to post))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: don't you ever tame your demons   don't you ever tame your demons - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

don't you ever tame your demons
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next