The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thrown away like garbage

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 9:34 pm

The member 'Phoenix' has done the following action : ROLL

'Block(8)' :
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Blockedc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 11:59 pm

A cannon goes off as Oceania dies. The water pocket tightens around the remaining boys, and her body washes away into the water, which is probably supposed to be poetic for the District 4 girl. Her vials open in the water, mixing together and getting lost and diluted in the current.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:10 am

Insanity || One More Kill

The cannon blew.. Oceania Wave was dead to Zeke's lucky sword. Good job.. Zeke Rails. You've proven yourself to be a true winner once again. He smiled, looking down at the girl's body. Shaun was comforting the girl, even though he started off with murdering her. It was a hard decision for Zeke to make. He wanted to stay true to his only remaining alliance member. The water started to turn red or blue (idk which vial she had or if both woops), probably because of the vials that Zeke saw earlier in the Games. The ones in that weird chest. He'd seen three chests so far. "I'm the meanest person I know, man. I was born to kill. Born to watch over the Districts, make sure everything is running smoothly." He said, trying not to look at Oceania's body.. but he did. When Zeke closed his eyes, it was the only thing he could see. It was a red flag in his head saying Zeke Rails.. it had to be her. The only one you're not supposed to kill. You killed this one, Zeke Rails. This one.. He smirk showed up in his eyes.. Zeke opened them again. "I just want out. Up or down, or stayin' right ground level. I just want out.." He said. Zeke Rails remained in silence from now on (or until further notice).

Words: -- Tags: #Sosorry
coded by Kellisabell<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:23 am

o c e a n i a w a v e

Oceania cried out as another attack came from someone's weapon and into her body. She held her eyes shut and her bottom lip was sucked into her mouth slightly to prevent from making any noise. She felt herself being pulled down to the piece of land, and she opened her icy blue eyes. She saw herself through her eyes laying on the ground. The girl was dying, yes, but not yet. She would try to hold on for as long as she could.

She looked up at the boy who was blabbering some crap about being sorry. Sorry? Now I know what Arisu felt like. Because saying sorry in the Games is utterly pathetic, she thought to herself, anger flooding through her veins. She studied Shaun's face before spitting up into it. Or at least, she attempted to with every willing piece of her.

"I hope you die," she smirked, before looking up to her partner. She raised a limp-going finger up to him, "And I hope you die, too. At the hands of your Daddy." Her hand fell to the ground, and they both began to curl into fists. She was angry with these guys; no, she was furious. Escpecially with Zeke. She wasn't too fond of her own partner killing her off, but she wished death for him also, so it wasn't too bad. But, it also was bad at the same time. Oceania was dying, losing her heart beats, taking final breaths. She never thought she'd face death like this. She took a shaking, dying hand and shoved it into a pocket and pulled out her token, a blue marble. She studied it for a while in her hand, the water washing over her slightly.

As she took her final breaths, she raised the marble as quick as she could to her lips and kissed it. The cold, smooth surface touching her lips made her almost calm; it made her think of home. Home. Now with Oceania dead, her parents probably wouldn't care. They'd go, as always, to all of the needs of her sister. The only reason she wanted to win the Games was that so she could show her family, her district, and herself that she was worth it. Though, Oceania liked being alone most of the time, but coping with her death was something she wanted someone to comfort her through.

The tribute felt her eyelids getting heavy, almost. She was getting the feeling of drowsiness, and by now, she recognized it as her death arriving. No, it was not fair, but then again, the Games were not fair. If her skills as a Career had actually came through for her, like they did in the District tournaments a few years back, maybe she'd have gotten a bit farther. But no, the Games were all hype and fate did not ask for her to win. Hopefully the other remaining tributes would win, for she would not want either of the two asses to win after killing her for no reason. Yes, the water was rising, but was that such a big deal? It was water. She mentally rolled her eyes at the thought, and she felt her breathing slowing down. Oceania Wave knew her death was now arriving, as she could not move. The last thing she felt was her body being floated away by the water, and a cannon signaling her death.
coded by Kellisabell<3

Oceania. Where has the time gone? You're probably the character that I've bonded with the most, although I wish I could have bonded with you more by yourself for a while, but the GameMakers wanted different. You were a unique person, strong minded, though vulnerable at the same time. Yes, it is the wrong time for you to leave us, but I wish you the best. You were an amazing soul to play as and I loved looking through the world from your perspective (it reminded me sorta of myself :p) I hope you're having fun at the big beaches in the sky! :]

I Love You.♥
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/150Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:22 pm

Shaun shut his eyes as soon as he felt the spit hit his face and he moved a hand to it, wiping it off. "Charming..." He stood up, obviously not good at saying sorry to people, and turned not bothering to watch the body drift away. He looked to Zeke, extending his arms to the side. "Looks like there's only us two left. And I really don't wanna have to take you down. Even though you've been acting like a bloodthirsty animal you don't deserve to die here. But hey, might as well die with a smile on our faces and with thousands of people watching, right?" Shaun chuckled and twirled his sword before swinging it at the person he had once called friend.

Attack to Zeke
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 5:22 pm

'Attack(Other)' :
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:22 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:39 pm

Zeke felt air brush by him.. Shaun's sword.. missed him. He smiled, looking to the boy. "I'm pretty sure I know what your game has been here, Shaun Rivers. Once you start trying to kill someone, you sweet talk them to soothe your conscience.." He slashed his precious blade towards Shaun. "You're a no good bitch, just like me. You don't deserve to win this, you idiotic dumby." Zeke shook his head as he spoke. "Maybe if you asked politely I woulda just let you kill me. But now.. just no. Sweet talking worked on none of us kid, so fuck off." Zeke didn't like how much Shaun did things on short notice. It would've been nice to know that Shaun would've waited for Zeke to respond.

Attack to Shaun +10
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/150Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Shaun grit his teeth together, raising his shield to block the oncoming attack. "Don't you even start that shit man. I apologize cause I fucking mean it. You don't seem to legitimately care about anyone and hell, you outright so you don't give two craps about them. Like your own district partner. Someone that shared your home, someone that had a family, someone that was going through a nightmare and you say you aren't sorry at all." Shaun lashed out at Zeke once more before starting again. "And as for asking to kill you, I'm not gonna do that. Cause we all deserve a fighting chance, we all deserve to be able to go down swinging. When I apologize, I actually mean that. It isn't just sweet talking. It's to show others that I still have a soul. Is it partially to clear my conscience? Yes. Because I don't wanna go insane like you have." Shaun stopped his ranting, slapping his chest. "So whatever you may think now, I don't care. Just hit me with your best shot."
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 6:53 pm

#1 'Block(8)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:37 pm

In the distance, another cannon could be heard. There were only three tributes left.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:51 pm

Zeke rolled his eyes. Shaun had come up with another set of lies, which he wasn't buying at all. The boy tried to deflect Shaun's attack with his shield. He hacked his lucky sword towards him once more. "Just shut up, Shaun. I am not sorry for killing Solstice, the little girl from District Two. Not even the peppy Arisu from Eleven. Who even cares if I kill my District partner? You act like it hasn't happened before. Bro, did you even watch Rafe Terrn's games? He killed his ally, which is even worse for him because he got to know the girl. I never knew her, I don't care that she's dead now." The boy took a few breaths. "So you don't want to win, boy? Is that what you're saying? I had sympathy for poor boys like you.. in your little poor Districts. Never got to have any fun there? Shaun, I wanted you to have luxury that you deserved." Zeke shook his head. Zeke.. don't stop killing him. He's attacking you, attack back you idiotic freak.. He looked down to the ground.. another cannon. "How about we continue this fight with the other one. The one that I could save. He or she deserves to win more than you." Zeke said.. at least I still have a soul.. came out of Shaun's mouth next. "You're pathetic, y'know that? I never had a soul. I had sympathy for you once, but not anymore. Fuck. You."

Words: --   Tags: #Sosorry
coded by Kellisabell<3

Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Arrow-13
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:10 pm

Shaun couldn't help but laugh as he attempted to knock Zeke's attack away and looked at him. "I'm the pathetic one? Says the guy who doesn't have the god damn willpower to keep him from going insane. Says the guy who was willing to kill everyone inferior to him. Says the guy who hacked into a god damn lifeless corpse. And you call me pathetic? Please. You don't have the right you piece of shit. I never lost my head. I kept my cool, I said sorry cause unlike you I actually have a soul still. They say no one decent wins the Games, but I aim to change that. Which is why I need to purge the Games of scum like you. And I hope that whoever awaits one of us has at least a bit amount of good left in them." Shaun took a break from talking to attack Zeke again before smiling. "Seriously...not having a soul and calling me pathetic. You're weak Zeke. Maybe not physically, but mentally. You can't take what the Games dish out to you. You're the pathetic on here. And I really don't want us to part on terms of spite but...there was a moment when I thought you actually felt bad about becoming a monster. Now I realize it's just a big fucking joke to you. So you can say what you want about me being a pathetic liar. Because on the inside I'm the bigger person here. I'm the one who had to take initiative, do something I didn't want to do...well, maybe before. But something happened man. And I really don't want you to die broken like this, or live broken like this. So lets just have a nice clean fight here, alright? Because I used to respect you. And it sucks to have a friendship go up in flames." Shaun ended that with his smile swept off his face completely, shield still raised for an oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:10 pm

#1 'Block(8)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:47 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:58 am

His attack, which wasn't with as powerful as some of his own in the past, was blocked. Zeke shook his head. "I'm not pathetic, Shaun. Not at all. Stop trying to be nice if-" Zeke launched his sword at Shaun with all his power, the little he had left in his. He listened to Shaun speak more. Zeke made deep breaths until Shaun finished speaking. "I'm not a monster. And if I was, I'd feel bad. I have feelings, Shaun. They may not be great, but I have feelings.. Is that all you think of me now, Shaun? A monster? If you want to think that, sure. But know this, kid. You can't be sorry for killing any of us. If you were, you wouldn't of done it." Zeke wasn't in for a clean fight. If Shaun wanted a friendship to burn into flames, then the friendship wasn't real..

coded by Kellisabell<3

Attack +10

Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:39 am

Shaun burst out laughing, almost falling to the floor as he raised his shield. "You even deny it when the truth was spit out right to you! And I can be sorry. These are the games, open your god damn eyes man! We're forced to kill each other. If I don't kill someone else, then they'll kill me and that's just the way the cookie crumbles. So yes, I am sorry that we all got stuck in this hell hole, and I am sorry that I have to kill you. And if you don't wanna accept that and die in spite, fine then. Be my guest. But I don't want that for anyone. I don't want anyone to die from me just killing them because they surrendered. No...I want everyone to go down with a fight. Cause they deserve it after this. And if you call that pathetic, then you should probably clean out your ears and your conscience. They're ain't anything pathetic about being humble my friend. Especially in a world like this." He stopped talking to lash out at Zeke once more, wanting this to be over with soon. Zeke had some fucked up logic, but hell, that was his problem.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 10:39 am

#1 'Block(8)' :

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:50 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:22 pm

Zeke Rails.. you're dying. Stop fighting it. He's gonna kill you sooner or later. He keeps saying he's sorry. He's not sorry, Zeke. Once you're dead he's gonna laugh his ass off. Let him kill you. Make sure he pays, Zeke. Die, but make sure he dies too. Come on Zeke, he keeps missing you. You hardly ever miss a shot anymore. You're stronger than him.. stronger. Just kill him. Die with him. Let the other win. Murder him again in the afterlife. You're not going to live through two more battles. Your defenses can't hold up much longer. He says you're weak mentally, but you're fine, boy. You're still keeping it together. You're not dead until you're mentally dead. You don't die physically unless you believe you're dead..

Zeke's mind yelped in his ears, saying one thing first, then telling him the opposite after. His mind wanted him to die. But then it wanted him to live, and it all got so confusing. Everybody thinks Zeke's gone crazy by now, even himself. He slashed his sword to Shaun once again.. trying to remain silent. He was done talking to the boy who pretended to be sorry. The boy who Zeke thought was a good friend. Come on, Zekey. You have to win.. Solstice Emmerson's voice boomed in his head. The poor little girl.. nobody volunteered for the youngest girl that could possibly be reaped. She had so much to live for, so much training. Fuck you, Zeke Rails. Oceania Wave's voice told him. She hated him when he sent her a goodbye blow.. Oh you asshole. Arisu's voice said, almost immediately after Oceania's. She was so nice in the beginning, when they first met. But then she grew sour, throwing swear words left and right to Zeke mainly. She was the one who made him start going insane. It took over his body, and he couldn't help but scream and yell, harass the girl into fighting back.

Zeke Rails.. A new voice came into his head. You're the pathetic one. I tried to be nice about it, but you didn't care. He heard it fresh, he heard it recently. I'm sorry.. Those were the words that clicked it on in his head. Shaun Rivers now spoke there. The one he was fighting. Was it just his mind, or was he actually hearing it? He closed his eyes, seeing now four figures in his head. Solstice Emmerson.. Arisu Hanano.. Oceania Wave.. all people he assisted in killing. And Shaun Rivers. He participated in his hopeful bloody murder. Solstice held an axe.. Arisu a small knife.. Oceania a sword and some throwing knives.. But Shaun, he had something that wasn't his own. Shaun had the glowing sword. Zeke's precious sword. He'll steal it if you don't kill him first, Zeke. Protect. The. Sword.

coded by Kellisabell<3

Attack +10

Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:52 pm

Shaun watched as Zeke attacked once more, moving his sword to attempt to deflect the oncoming attack. He observed that the boy from four wasn't speaking and didn't seem to intend to do so. Naturally, Shaun lashed out with his sword, hoping to hit him before stepping back and raising his shield again. He wasn't entirely sure what was going on in his former ally's head, but he seemed pretty out of it...Come on Shaun, why do you care? He's trying to kill you and you're trying to kill him. Does it really matter what his personal feelings are? Yet Shaun knew that they did...and if he let himself think otherwise, than how much better would he be than so many of the other victors?
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:52 pm

#1 'Block(8)' :
Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Ineffective

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 12:18 am

The wind started blowing more strongly.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:49 am

You're being pathetic, Zeke Rails. Kill him. This time it was a voice that he hadn't heard in a while. It was his brother's. The brother that Zeke hated to death back in the District. Boy, it was good to hear his voice again. The shock that Zeke would ever think that is a miracle in its own, but killing Shaun? He was in much better condition in the start of the battle, and now Zeke just needs one blow to his body and a cannon will blow off. That's how close to death he was. Zeke just had to keep trying, so he could go back to the District and finish his training to be the next Executioner.

You're no monster, Zekey. You have to do what you have to do. Solstice's voice came into his head. Zeke really felt the most sympathy for her. They could sit and talk when on their quest for the precious sword. Zeke felt the air of Shaun's blade miss him by an inch or two. It was accompanied by more wind. They wanted the Games over. Zeke wanted them over. If he won, he'd never have to deal with pain again, only luxuries. He could have double the money he already had, plus that money added, he'd be one of the richest people in Panem.

Pride.. for District Four, Zee! The girl from Eight said, in a pretty encouraging voice. He hadn't heard it in quite some time, and it was good to hear all the voices come in and out of his head. Zeke raised his sword and slashed it at Shaun Rivers. All the voices in his head sounded so real, but they could only be in his head. All those people were in District Four, or dead. He had to do it, for them. They all knew he had the potential. He closed his eyes once more. Zeke's sword was all over Oceania, Arisu's dead corpse, and Shaun. His old ax on Solstice. Go Zeke Go! Go Zee Go! Go Ezekiel Go! Go Zeke Rails Go! Go Zekey Go!

coded by Kellisabell<3

Attack +10

Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:45 am

Shaun yelled out in pain as he was struck by the sword, moving a hand to the wound. Sympathy...screw sympathy. He was done feeling sorry for all these fucking people who didn't appreciate it. He stabbed at Zeke with his sword, a crazed smile forming on his lips. His eyes began to widen and he began to shake lightly. "None of you care...everyone who died around me didn't give two shits about how much I care. So do I really need to feel bad about any of you? I mean seriously, someone spit in my god damn face!" His smile grew even more and a chuckle escaped from him. "No...no more god damn sympathy for any of you. I tried, I really did, but hell...if no one cares..." Shaun let another laugh out, not bothering to finish his sentence. He wanted this over with. He wanted to see some more blood on his sword...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrown away like garbage   Thrown away like garbage - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrown away like garbage
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 37th Hunger Games :: 37th Arena :: The River :: The Broken Bridge-
Jump to: