The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love is Mysterious

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:02 pm

"Well." I say, pushing my cheek with my tongue. "Before you were here with me, I was always the guy that didn't like to flirt with girls, simply because I wasn't good at it. I still don't think I am. But other than that, I'm probably just a book nerd that's really smart. I'm the middle child technically, since my older brothers are triplets. I had two mothers, but they both past and I live with my grandfather and my dad. I'm usually the average guy when I'm in a group, trying to stay unnoticed. My younger brother usually clings to me when he's scared because my other brothers do not like being touched. I get sweaty when I'm nervous, as you can see I'm really nervous." I say and laugh by exhaling. I begin to continue, "I'm not the type of guy that lifts weights or anything. My favorite colors are dark blues and whites. I have a goal to make my father proud of me. I'm really tall. I can't swim, I'll just drown. My favorite food would be bread, since it is probably the only thing I like to eat. I'm afraid of spiders and I'm kind of claustrophobic." and then I pause, stopping. I was going to say more, but I thought I'd be making her mind go crazy with random facts about me. I was the one that wanted to know a lot about her. I finally end with a smile, and start to sweat again. I put my hand on my forehead and wipe the sweat off my face.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:07 pm

"Well now we know about each other and none of my siblings are up, let's do what you described to me yesterday as 'quiet time'." I say as I kiss him. I really do love him.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:14 pm

I smile at Haylee, we already had quiet time though. And I got nervous when I heard she said them and then kissed me. I simply back up from her. "Can we maybe not, quiet time was yesterday, and, um." I say and hesitate, trying to think of an excuse. "Is it really hot in here or is it just me? Well I don't really know so maybe we should just sit outside and get some fresh air. The whole neighborhood needs to know we're in love." I say to her. No they don't, I'd just get nervous. I think in my head and start walking towards the door. I don't think she'd want to have any alone time outside, there would just be kids.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:21 pm

"Sure. I don't want to disturb my siblings anyway." I say as I get up and open the door. This was something I never even did with Mack. At least Torri didn't seem embarrassed to be seen with me.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:50 pm

I walk outside into the regular day sun. People in the district happy, some sad. I get a bit confused that we haven't talked in a couple minutes. I sit down on a large rock next to the house. "So, um, did you sleep well?" I say in a pitchy and scratchy voice, breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm

"First food night sleep I got this month." I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled. I think this relationship might actually work out well.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:14 pm

I began to get confused, why was she kissing me all the time? I mean, sure I'm happy to have a girlfriend, but she kisses me like crazy. Come on, Torri. Just tell her you don't like it. You know you don't, and I doubt she'll mind. I finally get the guts to say something, "Haylee, I don't think, well. I say and pause. Keep talking Torrence. I gulp and tell her, "Well. The thing is, you kind of are kissing my too much. It's getting a bit annoying. I'm not a love expert or anything, but, I don't even think older couples kiss this much, and I'm talking like 17 year olds." I sigh and move a bit away from her.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:22 pm

"I know. Its just that this is what I'm used to doing. Mack made me kiss him, but way more than you. It's just habits. I'm sure that you can help me break them. But thank you for being honest." I say. I don't want to make Torri feel uncomfortable. Or else I am turning into Mack. And I don't want to be Mack.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:48 pm

Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Tumblr_m79hr5ik8A1qhzql2o4_250

I look at Haylee, feeling bad. I didn't mean to make her stop things that were normal to her. But all I could hear her say is Mack. That's probably all she thinks about. I decide to say it aloud to her, to make sure she knows. "Is he all you think about! Just get over it! He was a huge jerk and you can't help but talk about him. I don't even understand why you need to think about him. Just get that little piece of shit out of your mind. He probably takes up too much space in your mind.'' I started to get angry with her. She needs to stop thinking about him, its just going to make herself even more upset than she already is. It wasn't worth correcting though, she'd just get mad at me. I sigh and rest my forehead on my hand. I then shake my head. "I can't." I say, answering out loud to my head, which keeps telling me to break up with her.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 2:59 pm

"I'm sorry. It's just that this month has been crazy though. I promise that he won't get any more attention though. All of my attention is going to be on you though. And we'll be like normal 14 year olds. Nothing crazy and nothing that is inappropriate. I promise. I love you too much to not be like the girl I used to be." I knew I was making him mad. And that wasn't good. We needed to slow down and present that Mack didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:12 pm

I smile at her, not really knowing what to say. I knew she loved me, and I did too. I just didn't think we'd get to the point of where we did yesterday. I yawn and my arm around her. Great, now I was doing the oldest trick in the book. I look at her, waiting for her to put her head down on to my shoulder. "Okay, you're forgiven. Just if my brother comes running over here to hug me, he probably just had a bad dream or something. Its what he has every night, a nightmare." I say, and start biting the collar of my shirt, another sign of my being nervous.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:33 pm

"That's fine. I say as we hug. It was nice not having a boyfriend who wouldn't push me around. I have to stop thinking about the past, and just live for now. Torri was going to help me do that.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:59 pm

Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Tumblr_mpztuxL4Qt1qh2chyo6_400

"Speaking of which." I say as Mat comes up and hugs me. He then told me that dad had gotten really mad and through a fit. I smile at him, "Mat, just go over to your friend's house. And by the way, this is Haylee. My girlfriend. Don't tell the brothers, they'd get mad at me." I say, scratching his curly red hair. He looked a lot different than me. And I didn't look like my brothers. I watch as he goes off to play with his friend. Surprisingly, he actually didn't even know it was his friend's house. I wave to Mat, and then look at Haylee. "Yeah, that's Mat." I say and laugh.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:07 pm

"He seems nice." I didn't understand his other brothers though. Why would they get mad at him for dating me? I don't question it though. If he wanted me to know, he would tell me.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:26 pm

I smile at Haylee. My brother was my closest friend. Even though he was 11 or something like that, I still loved him. But I can't believe I forgot how old he was. "Yeah. He is." I say, wishing I could continue hugging him. He made me feel comfortable. "He's the only person I know that when someone hugs me, I feel comfortable, and just want to keep hugging them." I say in a scratched up voice. I wipe my eye and then sigh. I wish I could let him stay, but it would be awkward for Haylee. The last thing I would want is to make her feel uncomfortable, like she has me once already today. "I'm the first child of all the Mason boys to have a girlfriend, and I'm proud to call that girlfriend you."
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:43 pm

"Aw. Thank you for that. He could have stayed with us if he wanted to. I wouldn't mind having your brother around. You're will meet my siblings soon when they wake up anyways." His brother seemed cool. I was not sure that I would want to meet his other brothers though.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:26 pm

"Are you serious? Because he would kind of have to stay near me. And by the way, I myself and kind of afraid my father is going to yell at me if I come back home, because he'd still be having a fit by then. Would you mind if we stayed another day. I just don't want to put Mat at risk of getting hurt." I say and give her the most adorable puppy dog eyes I can make. She'd probably just slap me in the face, but who knew, maybe she was cool with it.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:37 pm

"Of course. You know that I hate being lonely and split apart from loved ones?" I said whilst I hugged him. His puppy face was so cute. "Since my siblings are here though, seperate beds and clothes." My brother would hate to see me sleeping with a guy without much on.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 5:42 pm

"Okay! Thanks Haylee, you're the best." I say, charming her. I'm sure Mat had brought some of my clothes and his in his bag. "You're lucky you have a nice place like this. My family just has one room and one bed, so my brother and I just sleep in the corner of the room." I tell her. I could almost know for a fact that Mat would have to sleep with me, since we are best bros.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:34 pm

"It's thanks to my family. Why don't you just stay at my house until things are sorted out in your family? I'm sure that my siblings won't mind." I say. I don't want him going back to that. He deserves better.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:55 pm

"Okay, sounds like a plan. Mat will probably come back later today. What are your siblings like?" I say, curious of how I will cope with them. I'm not usually a people person. So having to impress them would just make me a nervous reck. "Do you think I'll have to impress your family? Because I'm probably bound to just stall them until nightfall." I say and laugh. Well duh you'll have to impress them, Torr. They are your girlfriend's family! I let my mind say all crazy things to give myself advice, but this one, I could actually agree with. I couldn't just be a complete jerk near them. It would just make me look like I was a bad boyfriend. Plus, Haylee would probably get angry that I wouldn't be talking cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:45 am

Torri is easily going to impress my siblings. Especially if Mack can do it. I won't mention Mack's name though. "Yeah, you will have to impress them. But it'll be difficult for you to mess it up. They will like you, and your brother." I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:12 pm

I look at Haylee and sigh, "Yeah. That's what everyone says when I have to impress them." I would without a doubt get nervous and go speechless. My brother would probably be fine, though. I was like a tree, if she had younger siblings they'd think I was a giant.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:25 pm

"Don't worry about it. They will like you. I am the hardest to please, so the others will have no problems liking you. Especially if I love you." I tell him. The others are easy going. I am too but not like them.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 6:50 pm

I smile at her and say, "Again I say, that is what they all say." I laugh and look at her straight in the eye. "You look beautiful today."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Mysterious
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next