The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love is Mysterious

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 1:51 pm

"Well I should have some great time passers then." I say as I lead him to my house. I see my siblings around the table eating breakfast. "Morning." they say. I nod as I look around to see Torri. "Want some breakfast?" I hadn't had breakfast yet, but I decided to wait for Torri's response.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 2:51 pm

"No thanks, I've learned to save what I have, so eating usually comes once or twice a day for me, but I don't want to go on and on about that." I say and smile at the younger and older children.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue150/150Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:04 pm

I then notice that my oldest brother wasn't there. "Wheres..." was all I said before I see one of my sisters crying. I sit down, realizing what has happened. "He tried to search the sea, to see if their bodies were there. He dived down, to try to find the bodies, but he never came up. I'm sorry." I start to cry as I realize how much he wanted them here. I look up to Torri, to see how he was reacting.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Torrence felt stunned at first when Haylee's sister said her older brother had died. He just look at the ground, jaw dropped. "Haylee, maybe I should go, you need to be with your family." He suggested, putting on his jacket. "I'll go get Mat. I'll come back to say goodbye right after." He whispered into Haylee's ear. "And, um, I'm sorry about your loss." Torrence said and waved goodbye with his hand. After he got Mat from his friend's house, Torrence came back. "Sorry, I'm kind of running out of words to say now. But, thanks for letting me stay here for the night." Torrence said, trying to keep a face that meant I felt bad.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:10 pm

I appreciated Torrence's support and him leaving me with my family. When he came back I was feeling slightly better. "No worries. Hello Mat." I say. I was starting to get tired. "I'm sleepy. I'm going to go to bed." I say as I walk into my bedroom. As soon as I was ready to sleep, I started to cry my eyes out. The pillow was getting wet from tears.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Torrence looked around for Haylee before left, because he never got to say goodbye. He didn't want to, but is was best he did it. Torrence finally found Haylee's room and he walked up to her. "I'll see you soon, okay?" He said and kissed her cheek. "It's going to be okay, everyone goes through stuff like this eventually. Come on Mat." Torrence said and waved goodbye. He said goodbye to her family and then walked out the door. It was one of the best experiences of his life. Torrence didn't like that it had to end this way.

Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Tumblr_mfr6l6Hpom1qakrdzo1_500

(Amy, tell me when you want to pick up where we left off, and we'll work out the details later?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Mysterious
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5