The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intoxicated by Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Intoxicated by Love Left_bar_bleue150/150Intoxicated by Love Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Intoxicated by Love Empty
PostSubject: Intoxicated by Love   Intoxicated by Love Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 2:48 pm

MARCUS FORRESTER
Intoxicated by Love Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuVAm4kLxhxUcRktkqBoUdl-6q3j6OT7xGFKJCEIsSNTG-mbOrog
Male -- 17 -- District 11

I am taking a break for harvesting, it was getting to tiring in this heat. I go and sit out in the front of my door, looking out to the streets. I am feeling lonely, and sad. All of my friends are dating, but its easy for them. They are straight. Its more difficult for me, as it is difficult to find a gay guy I love. I then spot a guy in the distance. I have seen him around a few times, but this is the first time I have gotten a good look at him. I may be falling in love, and by what I know about him, I think that he is bisexual as well.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Intoxicated by Love Left_bar_bleue150/150Intoxicated by Love Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated by Love   Intoxicated by Love Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 3:11 pm

I walked along the row of houses heading towards the town center. I was taking some grain and ground flour to do some trading with. My brothers were both working in the fields today, and my sister was at home doing the house hold chores. So it was up to me to do the shopping today, hoperfully I could find something good this time.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated by Love   Intoxicated by Love Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:51 pm

MARCUS FORRESTER

I take a closer look at this boy. He must have been helping out with the trading. He looked like my age, 17. If he wasn't, we would most likely be 16. He had a slight tan, probably from being outside. I want to go up and speak to him, but every time I do that, nothing works out well. I just continue watching him, hoping that he notices me.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated by Love   Intoxicated by Love Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:16 am

I looked up as I was walking, and noticed someone I had seen around a little. It was a guy, around the same age as me, I believed his name to be Marcus. I waved to him as I passed, "Hey, whats up?" I asked coming to a stop, briefly, to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated by Love   Intoxicated by Love Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:22 am

MARCUS FORRESTER

He was actually speaking to me. I actually got noticed. I tell myself to stay calm. "Not much. Just taking a break from harvesting. Its too hot to work non-stop." I say to him. I find it hard to start a conversation, or to even keep it going. I managed to think of something quickly though. "So, I see that you are going to trade them in then? I wish you luck with that."

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated by Love   Intoxicated by Love Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:30 am

I nodded in agreement when he mentioned the weather. "Yeah, I know how that is." I replied. "And, yes, today is my day for trading, you got anything, you can come with me if you want. I would enjoy the company." I explained.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated by Love   Intoxicated by Love Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:42 am

MARCUS FORRESTER

This was perfect. I could get to know him better and what is amazing is that he asked if I could go with him! I tell him to wait a minute whilst I grab the bag of flour and wheat that lays next to the house. I then go straight back to this boy.

"Found some!" I say to him as I introduce myself. "I'm Marcus Forrester. I'm 17 years old and as you can tell, I have to harvest crops along with my Dad." I hope that was enough to get us started. I hope I don't embarrass myself by saying something about love and being bisexual to him. If he wasn't, I would be ashamed.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated by Love   Intoxicated by Love Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:08 pm

I waited as The boy ran back to his house, and grabbed his bag. It turns out I was right, his name was Marcus. "Icarus Harding, im 16, but ill be 17 in just over a month." I replied, introducing myself.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated by Love   Intoxicated by Love Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:36 pm

I loved that name. Icarus. Plus I was right about the age, 16. "If you don't mind me asking anything personal, what's your love life been like?" Why did I ask that?! I know I'm trying to find out whether he is bisexual or not, but how cheesy is that? A guy asking about love. To another guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intoxicated by Love   Intoxicated by Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intoxicated by Love
Page 1 of 1