The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the 'love of my life' die

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Watching the 'love of my life' die Left_bar_bleue135/150Watching the 'love of my life' die Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Watching the 'love of my life' die Empty
PostSubject: Watching the 'love of my life' die   Watching the 'love of my life' die Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Watching the 'love of my life' die Christieburke
"Protect those that you love. If you don't, than who else will be there to love you back?"

I work hard every day of my life
I work till I ache my bones
At the end I take home my hard earned pay all on my own -
I get down on my knees
And I start to pray
Till the tears run down from my eyes
Lord - somebody - somebody
Can anybody find me - somebody to love?

Azalea was standing at the Justice Building watch events unfold. What Luca had done wasn't all to smart. He hid in a small corner, he should have been in an open space where he could fight better. Azalea watched as Luca was being beaten. He's not going to make it... Luca had told Ceaser during the interview that she was his 'special someone' She had smiled while watching it. But now, he was dying. Azalea took her older brother, Nalin's hand and squeezed. Tears began falling down her face as he died, telling the others to tell her that he was sorry. She told him to try and win the Hunger Games. She wasn't sure if he tried, but he didn't live all to long, and she didn't know him for very long either, but Azalea felt sad anyway.
"[coor=#FF99FF]I...I have to go...[/color]" She said, and Nalin gave a slight nod.

Everyday - I try and I try and I try -
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm goin' crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe
Yeah - yeah yeah yeah
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

Watching the 'love of my life' die
Page 1 of 1