The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching the Games

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Watching the Games Left_bar_bleue150/150Watching the Games Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Watching the Games Empty
PostSubject: Watching the Games   Watching the Games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:22 pm

I stood in the street with a crowd of citizens catching a large screen. Why any of us were still watching, I didn't know, the career boy from four had killed off both of our tributes in the bloodbath. Maybe it was for revenge, he was stuck in a dungeon with a bunch of other tributes. The hope must have been for his death, but it wasn't happening yet.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Watching the Games Left_bar_bleue150/150Watching the Games Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Watching the Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Games   Watching the Games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:43 pm

I never stayed around to watch the games much, it wasn't my thing. It was cruel to see what the gamemakers had in mind for the tributes and it was just a cruel thing period, also after what happened in the past I gave up watching the games. I hadn't spoken to Frank really since the reaping..When ever I wanted to hang out he was busy and when ever he wanted to hang out I was busy, it was just bad luck I suppose. Finally after looking in the crowd I found Frank watching the games. "Why are you still watching? Our tributes died in the bloodbath." I say sadly.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Watching the Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Games   Watching the Games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:58 pm

I shrug, "Who knows" I say, "I was just asking myself the same thing to myself" I say, pointing around at the people in the crowd. "Why are any of them here? Because we want revenge? Because we feel obligated? None of us know, but we all wonder it about everyone else"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Watching the Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Games   Watching the Games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:29 pm

I sighed, "Well, are we going to do anything today?" I asked looking at him. "I mean unless your busy waiting for revenge like others." I said pointing at the screen. I didn't care about revenge on who killed our tributes, I was more focused about the Capitol, they came up with these stupid games, and forced the kids to fight.
Back to top Go down
chunkylver99

Watching the Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Games   Watching the Games Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:48 pm

I sat their and watched my parents always made me come out here to watch even though I can't take it. It is just so painful to see. I look around and see the richest person here he was talking to another rich person so I walk up and listen to what they are saying "I bet money on him right there..." The richest person said and the other said, "Ha! whatever I am going to win and you will owe me." It sickened me to see people do this stuff. Sometimes even though I don't like the games I have always wanted to be in them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watching the Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching the Games   Watching the Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching the Games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: District 1 - 12 Archives :: District 12 :: Upper District-
Jump to: