The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It Must Be True Love

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
It Must Be True Love Left_bar_bleue150/150It Must Be True Love Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

It Must Be True Love Empty
PostSubject: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:00 pm

It Must Be True Love Create.php?text=Melody%20Thornton&name=leaguescriptnumberone
It Must Be True Love Avatar_ariel_winter_dancing_nkg4KgsM.sized
Female ~ 12 ~ District 12

I get up, and I see that Joseph is still asleep so I leave him alone. I go downstairs and I see my Dad making breakfast. "Good morning Mel." he says. "Morning Dad. Any plans for today?" I ask. My Dad smiles. "Well, I was thinking that we could go for a picnic." Dad knows how much I love picnics. I start dancing and cheering and then I look down. I still had my pyjamas on. I ran up to my room and started getting clothes on. I made do with a white top and a pair of old leggings.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
It Must Be True Love Left_bar_bleue5/150It Must Be True Love Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:30 pm

When I woke up,I was alone in the room.I smiled a lazy smile and streched across the bed.I then rolled to Melody's side and nuzzled her pillow,which smelled of her.I grinned and got up,running a hand through my hair before running down the stairs.After living with the Thornton family for a couple of months,I felt like I had reborned.I had started school with Mel and now could write proper sentences.My speaking problem was still bothering me,but we had somehow gotten over it.My life now was one worth living,nothing like my previous one.I noticed my two favorite humans in the kitchen and smirked.Melody wasn't looking,it was the perfect chance.Tiptoeing untill the door,I growled playfully and wrapped my arms around her waist,holding her tightly against me as I tickled her sides

OOC:I made it a few months later,I hope you don't mind
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
It Must Be True Love Left_bar_bleue150/150It Must Be True Love Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:02 pm

OOC: That's fine

I was helping out Dad when I felt someone grab me. I knew exactly who it was. He was tickling me, because he knew how ticklish I was. I couldn't help but giggle and try to wrestle away, but it was no use. I just smiled and continued to laugh. I could see Dad laughing, happy. "Joseph, how would you like to go on a picnic?" he asked. I had no control over my body, but I didn't care.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
It Must Be True Love Left_bar_bleue5/150It Must Be True Love Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 4:47 pm

I grinned widely and let go of Melody with a kiss at the back of her head.I nodded at her dad entusiasticaly and clapped before pushing them out of the kitchen and closing the door behind them so I could start preparing the food
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Typical Joseph, wanting to do the cooking. He is the best cook in the family though. Das quickly shows me the location of the picnic. It was a meadow with a few apple trees around it. Dad had already set the blanket there, and I'm shocked that no one stole it. I can smell the food through the door, and it smells glorious. I can't wait to eat it.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 5:28 pm

I quickly packed the freshly baked cake into the picnic basket,along with the sandwiches of what was left from dinner and the bottle of juice,wich was filled with some soup.I also packet some water and opened the door,letting them in.I placed the basket carefully on the table and went upstairs to change from my pijamas.I returned quickly in my bermuda shirts and old,faded blue T-shirt.I grabbed the basket from where I had left it and walked outside
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:10 pm

When he arrived, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him. I could smell the cake inside of the basket and I just wanted to eat it right now. Dad was already at the meadow do I held Joseph's hand and I lead him to the meadow where we were having our picnic.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 6:22 pm

I smiled and nuzzled her hair when she hugged me,inhaling deeply.Then she pulled away way too soon and led us to the medow,the placeof our picnic.I smiled more,Melody loved picnics.I set the basket down on the blanket and sat cross-legged,pulling Melody down on my lap and tickling her again before I focused on preparing our meal
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 7:00 pm

More tickles. I would get used to it soon, no doubt. I smile and look at Joseph whiles he preparing the food. We have learnt to communicate without speaking now. We know each other, and we have symbols and movements to show different things. I rub my belly, to show that I was getting hungry.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:37 pm

I smiled back at her and winked as I got out three plates,putting a sandwich in each one.Also I got three cups I filled with soup and three more for water.I pushed the ones of her dad at his side of the blanket and kept our plates next to each other so,even if she didn't want to,she'd had to sit next to me.I smirked at the thought and started drinking my soup first
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:35 am

I sat next to Joseph as I started to eat my soup. It was delicious, as was everything that Joseph cooked for us. I finished it quickly, as I was starting to get full. "How about you two mess about in the meadows for a bit. That soup really filled me up. And I guess it filled you up too." I look over to Joseph, to see what he thought of that.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 am

I quickly ate my soup too,pretending it to be a race between the three of us.At her dad's coment I blushed but nodded and quickly packed the plates.I gave Melody a warm smile and stood up,offering her my hand to help her up
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 am

I take his hand and I get up. "TAG!" I shout as I tap him lightly on the shoulder and run off. I don't run too quickly so he can't catch me, but I'm not letting him get me easily.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:26 am

I laughed and started chasing her into the woods.Sprinting between two old trees,I tackled her and rolled around on the ground with her in my arms
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 11:04 am

I end up on the ground with him. Safe to say that I was tagged. I don't do anything but laugh and try to wrestle out, but I don't manage. I look at him in the eyes and I kiss him.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:28 pm

I smiled as I felt her lips press against mine.I gently placed her on the ground underneath me as I returned the light kiss.I pulled back and moved some hair behind her ear,still smiling.I then brushed my lips against hers before picking her up and started walking deeper in the forest
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:42 pm

His lips felt great against mines. When he picked me up, he lead me to the forest. I loved the forest. I didn't feel safe in them before, but last month, Joseph took me there and now I feel safe being there as long as Joseph is with me. I look up to him and smile. Joseph is possibly the best thing that has happened to me.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:06 pm

I smiled back down at her and kissed her forehead.I knew how much Melody was scared of this forehead but she had told me it was fine as long as she was with me.She was so sweet.And cute.Melody was everything a guy could ask for.I was really lucky to have her.I sighed and looked straight ahead as I kept walking
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:11 pm

I hold Joseph's hand as we head deeper into the forest. I know this place quite well now so it will be harder to get lost. I look around and I see the beauty of nature. This really was a beautiful place. And it was in the sad, depressing place called District 12. If only the rest of the district was like this.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:17 pm

I smiled sadly as we reached the fench and I put her down.I pointed at us and back at the place where her dad was,saying we needed to get back.I tilted my head to the side and waited for her to respond
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:40 pm

I didn't realise the time. I nodded and got of the fence safely. I held his hand and I let him lead the way out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:52 pm

I pulled her towards me and kissed her deeply before leading her back towards her dad and the blanket.When we got there,I sat down and got out the cake
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:55 pm

"I could hear you guys from here, laughing and messing about!" Dad said, laughing. I blushed a little but then the cake got me distracted. It smelt so good. I just couldn't wait to eat it.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:01 pm

I blushed and looked down at my hands,biting my bottom lip nervously.I placed the cake on the blanket before hugging my knees to my chest
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 2:17 pm

I take a slice of cake and start eating it. It tastes way nicer outside. I still can't believe I get to eat this. All thanks to Joseph. When I have finished eating the cake, I hug Joseph to say thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Must Be True Love   It Must Be True Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Must Be True Love
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next