The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love is Mysterious

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  Left_bar_bleue150/150Love is Mysterious  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Love is Mysterious  Empty
PostSubject: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:19 am

Love is Mysterious  Create.php?text=Haylee%20Reigh&name=beckasin
Love is Mysterious  Tumblr_m7cgaklg5V1qbtvtlo1_500
District 5 -- 14 -- Female

"I won't be the one to disappoint you anymore!" I say as I walk away from my boyfriend, Mack. He cannot justify what he did. Kissing an older woman like that! Disgusts me! Why did I ever date him? He is still coming up to me, trying to apologize. "Mack, go away. I never want to hear a word you say again!" I start running. Away from him. He finally realized that there's no point in trying to talk me into loving him again. I sit on the step outside my house and just start crying. I cry and cry and cry. I ry to let all of my emotions out. I'm stupid and hopeless and worthless. I don't deserve any guy!

I then start having flashbacks of my mum and dad. MAKE THEM STOP I think. They won't go ahead. I picture my Mum, who looks like me but older. My Dad is the spitting image of my oldest brother. This flashback is different though. Mum and Dad are treating my siblings like angels. And I'm a slave. And they're beating me up! And they're trying to KILL ME! That is it! I am convinced that everyone hates me! I go inside of the house and I hear none of my siblings. They're probably outside, together, having fun, without me. I grab a knife and stand outside, where everyone can see me. I rest the blade above my wrist, ready to cut through and kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  Left_bar_bleue0/0Love is Mysterious  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Torrence Mason
Love is Mysterious  Tumblr_mpnkeodPN81s4em7zo1_400

I sit on a rock, watching 2 people fight. Apparently, this Mack kid cheated on a girl named Haylee. When Haylee walks off, I stand in front of Mack and comment to what he did, "Wow. You're such an idiot. How could you break a girl's heart for someone 5 years older than you. I bet that girl turned you down too.". I punch Mack and knock him to the ground. "You give men such a bad name. You should be in hell. Jump off a damn cliff I don't care! You don't deserve a girl as wonderful as she is, and you betray her? Shocker!" I say, letting out anger. I was never like this, but there was something about this girl that was special. I chase after the girl, and call out to her, "Wait!"
I continue running after the girl, she was faster than me. It was hard to catch up to her. I keep running, until sweat drips down my face. It was the perfect timing for it. the girl had a knife to her throat. I run over to her and take the knife out of the girl's hands and tell her,"Listen, I know you are heartbroken, but killing yourself is not the answer. That guy is a complete jerk. He has no clue what he is going to miss out on now that you broke up."I smile at the girl, as my sweat dries up. Great, now I smell like pee. I smile at the girl. She was really beautiful. I doubt she'd try to go for me. She was probably rich and didn't have time for people like me. But who knew, maybe I hit the jackpot.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  Left_bar_bleue150/150Love is Mysterious  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 12:57 pm

I see a guy. I know him. He's nice, but if he's going to give me hate, I am killing myself. Wait, he's speaking to Mack. And he's standing up for me. And he just punched him. Wow, I actually like him. DON'T HAYLEE! I've just dealt with heartbreak.

He's decided to speak to me now. He's giving me confidence. I should have known that would happen. I knew about his crush. I can't do anything but smile now.

"Thank you. I don't believe I'm worth anything though. He won't miss me. No one would if I dated them. I'm worthless, hopeless. I'm not smart, I'm not funny, I'm not athletic. I'm just very sensitive and too gullible. Thank you for saying that. Bur I don't believe I'm..."
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Torrence Mason
Love is Mysterious  Tumblr_mk93ylzccX1rwyamho1_500

I smile at the girl, she thought she was worthless. I start to sweat like crazy, and my shirt looked like I peed in it. "Don't say that about yourself! If you weren't worth anything, than why did I take a black eye for you! I don't care for all that shit that makes people popular. I want the truth from a girl, and nothing else."

I pull at the collar of my shirt to try to get some cold air in to it. I look at the girl, so beautiful. Why did she pause?"The only thing I look for is a personality. I'm no jock guy. Heck, I'm the weakest person I know. I'm even surprised I knocked him down without breaking a hand. But my point is, you have the beauty in the inside. And that is was counts."I say to the girl, obviously preparing to kiss her, but what if I did something wrong? I wasn't the guy the made the first move to kiss someone. No man in my family was. This would actually be my first kiss. I bet she'd hate me when I do it. I tilt my head a bit and lean in to kiss her. I started to sweat like crazy, she'd feel it when I kissed her, if I actually did, and if she felt anything between it.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:16 pm

I smile at his compliments, and look into his eyes. "Thank you. You know, the girl who gets you will be lucky. You would risk anything to help then." I say. I know I just got heartbroken, but I don't think that he would do that. I'm just going to hint the fact that I fancy him. I place the knife on the ground and say "I'm not going to kill myself anymore."
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:23 pm

Love is Mysterious  Tumblr_m79hr5ik8A1qhzql2o1_250

I smile at the girl, and final let my lips touch hers. And it felt great, getting over my greatest fear, girls. I smile at her, after we kissed for 30 seconds or so. Was that too long? She'd be the one to tell me. I reply to what she said, "Yea, you must be the luckiest girl in the world then?" I smile at the girl, keeping my face close to hers. She was adorable, no wonder I had a crush on her since I was 8. "You know, I always used to call you my girlfriend around my brothers when I was little." I say nicely. This girl was wonderful, and I couldn't imagine why Mack would go and cheat on her! "That Mack kid is a complete idiot." I say and then pause, I didn't know if she'd feel okay about me talking about him or not.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:38 pm

I knew he would take the hint. I smile and blush when he says those words. "Come on Torrence, let's go get you out of them clothes. I'm sure my brother has some that you can borrow. Besides, no one's in the house so we can have some quiet time." I say as I lead the way to my house.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:49 pm

Love is Mysterious  Tumblr_mq0bw1AKcH1qabv6mo1_250

I smile at Haylee, letting her lead me to her house. She told me she was going to get my out of these clothes. I was wearing a white tee shirt and ripped jeans. So it was either that or she noticed my sweat. I follow her to her house. "Quiet time? What do you mean, Quiet time?" I say, limping on my leg because I ran my heart out and my legs gave up. I smile at her again. I decide to make a bit of conversation and comment on the hunger Games, "So, do you think Raquel can actually win the games? I mean, there are 5 people left. The 3 boy is knocking on deaths door.". I put my arm around her shoulder and smile. A different smile now. It was a relieved smile that nothing went wrong. For someone who can't flirt or anything, well, I don't think I can, I think I gave myself a pack on the back.

(Ignore the words in the gif, I needed a pic of Torrence walking)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:53 pm

"Well, my siblings are loud and they wouldn't stop bugging us, but they won't be there. So no disturbances. And also, I do hope Raquel makes it back. But yeah, the boy from 3 is dead. The careers are in good shape though." I say as I see my house. I open the door and let Torrence in. Its quiet and lonely, just like I wanted it to be. "I'll see what I can get you to wear." I say as I head into my brother's room.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:03 pm

Love is Mysterious  Tumblr_mlmex1WAdG1qdlkf2o1_250

I look down at the ground. I was really hoping quiet time meant something way different. I sit down in a chair and look around the house. It was so much better than mine. Mine only had 1 room. "I was really hoping quiet time meant something else, but who really cares." I care. It would be too close to the beginning to do what quiet time meant in my eyes. I gulp and ask her a question, and I say it quickly, "Are we a thing?" I begin to get nervous that her reply will be no and I'd be crushed. I mean, she just got out of a relationship.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:09 pm

What did he mean by quiet time? I need to ask him when I get downstairs. I found a brown top and a pair of jogging trousers that he could wear. "Here you go. I won't look when you get changed. And what do you want to be quiet time?" I ask. Then he mentions a question. Are we a thing? "I would love us to be." I whisper to his ear as I go and kiss him on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:22 pm

Love is Mysterious  Tumblr_mne29yZySP1qcmnsuo1_500

I smile at her, and get dressed in the clothes she brought for me. "Thanks. And by quiet time, I meant this.." I lean in and kiss her lips, still with her brother's shirt not on. I hug her and continue until a door creeks open. I let go of her quickly as a figure shows up in the doorway. I put on the shirt and wave, nervous that it was her sibling or parent. "Umm.." I say and pause, no sure what to say really. I look at Haylee with my bold eyes, feeling the sense that I was in shit.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:28 pm

I saw my oldest brother walk in. He didn't see us kissing though. He just nodded, grabbed an umbrella and left, locking the door behind him. "Don't worry. He doesn't speak a lot and he's nice. He wouldn't care that I'm dating. Anyways, back to this." I say as I start kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:35 pm

"Okay, but hold on." I say and smile at Haylee. I get up, and push a heavy item in front of the door so nobody could get in. I had no clue what the item was, since my house had no furniture, just a few blankets. I smile and take off my shirt again, and continue to kissing her. "Now I have no idea why Mack broke up with you, or cheated on you."
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:38 pm

"He doesn't matter now. I have you now." I say as I continue to kiss him. This moment is perfect. Just me and the boy I loved. No one else. I was feeling hot and happy. Why did I even want to kill myself earlier?
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:50 pm

Love is Mysterious  Tumblr_mpa3t1BJCO1ryolgxo1_250

"We have each other. And that's all that matters." I say, practically falling in love with her. It was too cool. I was the first guy in my family to have a girlfriend! And I'm the 4th oldest! "Haylee, can we move somewhere so I can sit, my ankle is killing me." I say in a painful voice. It still hurt from running that fast. Don't outdo yourself, Tor.. I think about what we were gonna do next. I move in closer to her. I didn't have much muscle, but I wasn't a weakling. I hear a knocking on the door. "Just ignore it, its not worth seeing who it is."
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:55 pm

"You sit down as I look out of the window to see who it is. I say as I go and check who it is. It's my brother again. I move the furniture away as I open.

"What do you want? I ask. He mentions that he along with the other siblings are going to try and find the parents. Of course. It was our monthly search of my parents. "I feel ill, so I can't go. I'll be alright though." I say as I fake a cough to make it believable. He worries but he understands. He goes and I close the door, putting the weight back on it. I go to see where he is.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:04 pm

I sit down on a chair and motion Haylee with my hands. I smile, with my mouth open a bit. "That would be so weird if one of those PeaceKeeper things came in and like attacked us because we should be doing this." I say as I sit her down and lean on her arm. "Put your head on my shoulder. It helps me fall asleep when someone does it. I mean, I hope you don't mind. Its a tight squeeze at my house. I was hoping you wouldn't mind letting me stay here for the night." I say and give her my normal puppy dog eyes. I smile at her, and kiss her cheek. I was tired from all the running around I did. I had to run to get Haylee, and chase my brother back home, which took 5 hours alone. "Other than this, have you been having the best day ever?"
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:16 pm

"Well, if we're going to sleep. There's two things we have to do. One, get out of these clothes and two, sleep in a bed. Two questions though. One, Pyjamas or underwears only and two, sleep in the same or seperate beds?" I ask. I know what I want.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:23 pm

"Babe, you choose. Surprise me." I say and stand up next to the chair. "If its no clothes besides underwear and all that tell me, because I get sensitive to people touching me there." I say and smile at her. A relieved smile that I got to stay here. I honestly got kicked out of my house for 3 days because I tried to smack my brother because we wouldn't stop screaming. I take her hand and look at her. "There are no wrong answers to this Haylee. We may be a bit too young to go all out, though."
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:33 pm

"Well, sharing a bed would make me feel happier. And I never sleep with pyjamas. I always sleep with a bra and pants on, that's all. You wear what makes you feel comfy in. It would only be kisses and hugs though. I agree that we are too you to go all out yet." I say to him as. Take off my top and trousers. I should feel embarrassed, but I don't. I felt embarrassed around Mack when doing this. He forced me though. He did horrible things to me. I wouldn't tell anyone though. I bet that Torri can tell that something happened though. I had marks all over my body from sexual harrassments.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:44 pm

I look at Haylee, she looked worried. I take of my pants and put on the shorts I kept in my bag. I used them for sleeping, not for walking around. "You okay? You look a bit worried." I say, feeling concern for her. I started to get very nervous. She's going to hate me! I can just feel it in my gut. I look at her and make a fake smile. I knew something was up with myself, I just didn't bother to care. I shake my head, and look at the door. It was either do the scariest thing I've done in my life, or walk out that door like a wimp. "Lead the way Haylee." I say in a higher pitch voice than usual. I gulp and take her hand. I rest my head on her shoulder. "I guess I'm even more tired than I thought." I say yawning. We were too young to do this, but I couldn't be a coward and run away from it. That's what I always did. And that Mack kid is going to be out that door waiting. I'd rather face a big fear than be known as a coward to the girl I love.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:52 pm

"What, yeah I'll be alright. Just bad memories, that's all. And if you want pyjamas on, don't worry. I can put on easily. This may be your first time doing this, but the reason I feel used to doing this is because Mack bullied me into this. And worse. Literally sleeping with nothing on. And having to do things. I would never do that to anyone, especially you. If you want to sleep in pyjamas or even clothes, just say." I tell him. The last thing I want is for him to feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:00 pm

"That guy was a huge jerk. Looks like you had it way harder than me. I just, don't know if we're doing the right thing. But I'd rather do this than be a coward and a wimp like everyone thinks I am." I smile at her, a nervous smile, and start to sweat again. Man, I really just want to leave, but I can't be that guy that fears everything in life. I needed to prove to myself that I won't be that person. "Sorry about me sweating a lot. It apparently runs in my family." I say and kiss her cheek. We went into this so soon, and I didn't have the guts to say no at the right time.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 4:41 pm

"I know he is. I just can't get used to not sleeping like this. I am not him though. If you want to sleep in pyjamas, that's fine. Anyways, I know that we are young. But the worst I would do is hug you? But Torri, you aren't a wimp if you prefer pyjamas. In fact, my first time doing this, I was exactly how you were. Only, I was beaten up. And I was forced to strip and sleep with him. Who knows why I stayed with him. I would never wish that upon you though." I say. I feel really bad if he does this for me. I love him, and I don't want him feeling like I did last month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Mysterious
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next