The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love is Mysterious

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:32 pm

I smile at Haylee, feeling like I can trust her. I sigh and say, "I'm sorry, Haylee. I'm just nervous I'll do something to you I'll regret. But I'm fine, just lead the way. And we've only been dating for like 2 hours. But just lead the way, I'll get over it." I take off my shirt and wait for her to show where we'll be sleeping. I was tired from running around 6 hours today, and all I need is something to keep me up longer, and that was this. "Let's do this before I back out of it. I'm just nervous that we won't have a good time."
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 pm

"Alright, if you are sure." I say as I lead Torrence into my bedroom. I have a double bed so it will be big enough to space out if space is what we need. "At least it's a double bed. It won't be too tight and close." I say, to try and comfort him. I take the duvet as I lay down and pull it over me. I leave Torri to do whatever he feels most comfortable doing.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:46 pm

I get onto the bed and lay down a few inches away from her. "Haylee, I've had a crush on you for a long time. But I never thought we'd be at this point together. But, I'm just really tired. Maybe we could just talk? Because I don't want your parents to come in and get angry at us. My dad would kill me if he found out we were here." I say and smile, and start kissing her cheek. "I usually fall asleep talking to myself. But a person to talk to would be nice, and sorry for the trouble, but would you mind just talking with me, but we could get close, just not so we make out." I say, and turn myself over to the other side, and look at her room. It was nice for someone who lived in District 5, considering we aren't the richest district in Panem. I begin to sweat again, but I decide not to let her know, because she would feel it and probably move away.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm

"That would be really nice." I said. "I should let you know that my parents aren't around. We don't know where they are. In fact, all of my siblings are doing their monthly search for them. I faked being sick so I could stay with you." I know they won't be here until next week at the earliest. It's just making sure that no one knows about us being on our own.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:07 pm

"Oh. And you didn't have to fake it, I could help you guys, in a way." I sit up, above the sheets. I look down at the ground, this place was much better than my house, I wouldn't even consider it a house, just a one room apartment. I smile and start talking to myself, "Man, that Mack kid can really throw a punch. Why did I punch him back, though? It was just a waste of time and now he wants to hate me even more." I say and close my eyes. "I'm usually not like this, Haylee. I'm usually just a book nerd, not a guy that talks this much. I sigh, and look back at her, turning around. "Did you hear a scream and a huge noise?". I scratch my neck in confusion. I sit back up on the bed."Please tell me you didn't hear it." I say, knowing for a fact I heard something, but I might not have described it correctly. "It was probably just the noises from the Power Plants, I hope." I say, getting quieter word by word. I hear it a second time, but with a louder scream. "Okay, I swear on both of my mothers' graves I heard something! I'm not even going to bother looking because I'll just freak you out with my screaming." I tell her and I lie back down. I had a girly scream that was high pitched, and a painful scream that is low pitched. I didn't know what was out there so I'd rather not test out either, not knowing what was outside. Since I didn't know, my emotions would choose once. I got out there. "If you go I'll go." I say, moving closer to her.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:11 pm

I was hearing a girl's scream. And it wasn't good. I immediately jumped up and threw my clothes on. "Oh crap this ain't good. This never happens around here." I say as I look outside the window. It was dark and I couldn't see much outside. "The only way we'll know what's outside is if we go outside. What do we do?" I ask. I start to panic. It could be anyone, or anything.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:19 pm

I get up slowly and put on a shirt, my sweaty shirt. "It's probably a PeaceKeeper. Wait, you don't think it could be one of your sisters, right?" I say, putting on my sneakers and tie them. "I'm going to try and be dangerous here and hop out the window." I say in a cool voice. I look out at the window, and hop out, landing face first on the ground. "I'm okay!" I let out before getting up, "but I suggest you walk out, not jump." I say and get a chuckle out of it. I look around to see what was going all, but all I feel is dead grass and rocks. I lean up against the house and wait for Haylee. I rest my eyes and wait for her. I didn't see anything, so it was probably just a noise.

(Torri has been hearing a bit too much lately xD)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:21 pm

I go to the door and get it open. I sneak around to see Torri. "Any sign of anyone?" I ask, he wasn't the only one to hear the screams. I heard them too...
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Tumblr_m7t08ytcVX1r1h93zo1_500

I look at the blurry figure of Haylee from the darkness. "Nope, all I see is that little spark of light. But really! All I ask for is some sleep for once and this is what I get! A goose chase!" I say, in a loud voice. I think about what'd happy if we followed the light. "Haylee, we aren't going to follow it, are we? I haven't had sleep in 4 days. And I ran for 6 hours straight and my leg it killing me." I say, trying to get us to go back inside. It wasn't like I'd fall asleep with all that noise. "Yep, let's just run wild at night and be adventurous! Let's just make it 5 days without sleep! Not like its effecting me!" I say, as it clearly is, my eyes were all red and had those black bags under them. I look at Haylee, and know we'd have to go to see what it was. I start walking towards the light. Great, now I get to be scared out of my pants. I say in my head as I continue walking. Its probably just the Power Plants, but Haylee is going to check it out anyway, mine as well go with her. I rub my eyes and yawn, showing that I'm tired and want to go to sleep, but now I'm going to keep to it and see what it was.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:38 pm

"You know what, I don't want to know. Anyways, today has been stressful enough. Let's just go back into the house and sleep." I say. To be honest, I didn't care at all what was there. I just needed to sleep. And Torri did as well.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:48 pm

Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Tumblr_mfr6l6Hpom1qakrdzo1_500

"Then I guess I'll see you later, because I'm going to find out what it is. Peace!" I say and continue to walk. When I get to the light, which wasn't too far away, all I see are a few flashlights with a few kids huddled together. It didn't look like they had any food or water. I look at the little water in a small bottle, and toss it to them. I then run back as fast as I could so they wouldn't see me. I run back to the house, and see Haylee. "It was just a few kids that had a few flashlights. Now let's just try to get some sleep." I say, now completely exhausted from running, I walk back inside the house. I walk back into Haylee's room. I take off my shirt and I lay under the thin sheets of the bed.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Was that it? Just some kids with a flashlight? I decid not to question it as we went back inside. I took my clothes off again leaving my bra and underwear on. I then go back to bed, under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:50 pm

Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Meangirls-pregnant

The peacekeeper had been walking around an he had to make sure all the young kids were staying out of trouble it was the crummiest job ever but he had to put up with it. Eventually he saw two teens walk inside a house and raised his eyes. He came up to the window and saw them in there kissing, and the girl was in her undergarments. He knocked on the window, "Children please stop this foolish behavior." His voice boomed in. "First though, don't have sex, you will get pregnant and die." He said and then coughed a bit clearing his throat, "Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up." He said pausing and then continued, "Just don't do it okay? Now take some rubbers." He said holding up a box of condoms, "Gotta be safe at least." He said.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:24 pm

I look at the Peacekeeper in the window, I simply nod at whatever he was saying and salute him. Man.. I put back on my shirt and ripped jeans and tell Haylee, "Maybe we shouldn't sleep in the same bed, sis. After all, we need to leave the other beds to our little brothers and sisters." and I motion her to go with me calling her sis. I smile and get up, and try to sleep on the rocking chair next to her. I smile and simply tell her one singles word, "Night." I say and I soon then drift off in to a sleep, wondering about my mothers who are no longer here on this world today.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 am

Well, this isn't anything new. I'm surprised that the PeaceKeeper hasn't turned me into an Avox yet. Every night when me and Mack slept together and do things, the PeaceKeepers would make sure it wasn't anything bad. It was, but Mack would talk us out of trouble. I immediately recognise Torri's idea though. I decide that sleep is what we need. [color=salmon]"Good night." I say as I take the condoms. Just in case we are ready sometime, we will need them. I know how to use them. I used them with Mack. I then see the PeaceKeeper go away, to do whatever he needed to do.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:50 am

I sit in the rocking chair, with my eyes closed. Aren't her siblings coming anytime soon? I mean they would have to check on her if she was feeling ill. If she died, they'd have no clue until morning when and if they check on her. I start to hum a song my mother sang to me before she died. It was slow and every 2 or 3 hums, the pitch got higher, but then lower again. I finally start to sleep, feeling my eyes rest. I exhale the air that was inside of me, and then curl up and sleep.

(Time Skip? We can't really do anything at night.. when we're sleeping.)
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:33 am

(New topic time)
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:10 am

I wake up on the rocking chair, and notice it was morning. I smile at get up, stretching my legs and arms. All I could remember was that I peacekeeper came to the window yesterday and told us not to have sex, but we never tried. I laugh and exhale. I look over to Haylee, she was still sleeping. I nudge her with my elbow. "Haylee, wake up, its morning." Man, I love her so much, she has no clue. I had a crush on her since I was eight years old, she has loved me since yesterday. That is almost a seven year distance! I start walking around in the small hallway of her house, checking to see if any of her siblings were awake. I considered my self an early bird, I was always the first one to wake up in my family, so I guess it came naturally.
I look around, and find that none are awake. I smile at myself, still being the first person awake that I know. I nod, knowing that I've achieved this goal for another day.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:15 am

For the first time in months, I had a good sleep. No disturbances, no annoyances and best of all, no interaction with a guy I didn't like. I see Torri, and I smile. I get up and get my clothes on. "Morning, sweetheart. Are my siblings back yet?" I ask. I go look around my house, and they are. They're all asleep though, so I don't disturb them. "So, what shall we do today?" I ask Tripp. It's a sunny day, so we could pretty much do anything we like. As long as it's just us two.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:31 am

I smile at Haylee. "Well, its still early, so there wouldn't be much to do, how about we just stick around here. I'm not much of a guy that likes exploring the world. And can you maybe not call me sweetheart, it kind of makes me feel uncomfortable." I say to her, still in the clothes I had on the day before. "But if you want to go somewhere, we can, after all, you let me stay at your house for the night." I say, feeling calm around her now. I'd rather sit around here, but that was doubtful.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:34 am

I don't mind what we do. Just as long as we spent time with each other and no one else. "Ok. Maybe we could get something for breakfast first then?" If I had to be honest, I was hungry.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:47 am

I smile at her, I was just trying to avoid my family now. I look down at the ground, not knowing what to say. I just guess now that I felt comfortable, I guess my quietness was going to kick in. I finally get the guts to say, "I know you'll think this is weird, but I'm not really hungry. I'm usually not. I mean, my body usually saves up on food or something like that." I had no clue what I was talking about. I had a loaf of bread my brother gave to me yesterday, but I ate it. "Sorry, Haylee, I'm probably not the type of guy you expected me to be." I say in a very quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:23 am

"No, you're not. You're better. After Mack, my expectation for boys go down. But you raised them up again." I say, smiling at him. "So, what shall we do?" I say, giving him a peck on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 8:11 pm

I look at Haylee, and can't help but smile. But I raised them up? I'm not that kind of guy. This probably meant that Haylee had a different view of guys than most ladies I know. Most girls just care about looks, Haylee cared more about my personality. "You've been my crush since I was eight years old, so you've been my expectations. Nobody has raised or lowered them. I just hope that neither of us have to go in to the games, because we would probably die either way." I say, feeling bad, knowing that I probably jinxed it. The odds are 1 in 1,000,000, but anything could happen. I decide to say something nice, to try to move away from the words I said just a minute before. "I can promise you, that when my heart races, it will only be when I die, or when I see your face." I say in a cheesy voice.

"And for what you we shall do, how about we get to know each other better. I mean, we might need to know things about each other. I know for a fact it could be useful." I say, trying to get her to talk about her interests. I wanted to get to know her more than what I have about her in the past. And what I've learned since yesterday was exactly what I learned of her in my life. The only thing I did not know about her since yesterday was the Mack, her ex-boyfriend, who tried to have sex with her. I personally thought it was disturbing, and when the Peacekeeper came the night before, I got worried. Was it normal for her to get told that, or is it a first time thing, like it was for me.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:35 am

"Well, before Mack I was very creative, happy and cheeky. I love bright colors and to stand out. I can't go long without being around someone. I love being around people. Not necessarily the leader or the stand out one, just a part of the pack. How about you?" I ask. My creativeness and my happiness was starting to go away when I was around Mack. But maybe Torrence can bring it back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love is Mysterious    Love is Mysterious  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love is Mysterious
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next