The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making my way downtown (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 J1qOdhQ
Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

"Oh shut up, I know what I'm doing. Just one last turn." And just like that the click of a door unlocking could be heard. Anders grinned as he stood up and turned the knob and easily the door pushed open to reveal the inside of the shop. It smelled like freshly baked bread even though the oven hadn't been used in at least a few hours. "I won't be long, you coming in?" He asked as he turned to Astrid. He would hate for her to get caught but at least with another set of eyed there would be less chance of that. He walked inside and spied a neatly iced cake right in the corner. That was it, that was the cake he was going to take.

Last edited by Ari on Sat May 25, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 22

Astrid smirked, and eventually she heard the click of the door, and she heard Anders going into the store, she sighed and decided that she'd follow him in and she shut the door a bit, so it looked like it was shut but was still open. "You've done this before." She said loud enough for him to hear, but not to disturb anything. She then followed his eyes to the cake in the corner, "You're going for one of the more lavish looking cakes, why not go for one of the more simple ones, no one cares if those are gone, they're easy to replace, you steal this nice ass cake and people are going to be questioning a lot." Astrid said folding her arms and then she looked out the window and kept scanning to make sure no one was coming.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 12:24 am

Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Tumblr_mjhr8dFR8z1r1ophio1_500

Anders just smirked as Astrid stated that he had done this before. "Maybe a few times." He turned to her and winked, then turned back to the cake that had caught his eye. Astrid made a good point though, this cake looked like a one of a kind. There were plenty of cakes that were just multiples of a cake and if one of those went missing no one would notice. "Well this is for my brother and he deserves the best...but you do bring up a good point. Plus I wouldn't ever be able to afford that cake. At least if I took this one Sammy would have an easier time believing that I actually bought it." He went over to one of the more plain cakes which was one that had 4 or 5 that looked exactly the same next to it, iced in some blue frosting and grabbed the one closest to the edge of the counter. "There, simple enough. Now lets get out of here." He said as he turned to the door and walked out of it. Now all he had to do was re-lock it and they were home free.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:08 am

Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mhrlnc9iWZ1qz4rgp

Astrid watched as he looked at the cakes and after a bit, Astrid watched as he made his way for the door, before Astrid left the bakery she put some coins on the shelf where the cake was, knowing it would cover the cost of it and then she walked out and closed the door. "Alright, set the cake down, and do what you have to do." She said and then she kept looking out for people, hopefully they wouldn't get caught at the end, right when they thought they were home free, Anders just wanted a cake for his little brother, that was all.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 pm

Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Tumblr_mjqny52CHt1qetpu1o1_500

Anders set down the cake and took out his lock picking kit once more. Waiting until Astrid walked out of the door and shut it he bent down to the lock and started to do his work. He noticed that she put some coins down on the counter and it frustrated him. He could have paid for it himself, he was going to but she moved in first. "I was going to pay for that you know, you didn't have to do that I have money" He felt like he was stupid or something, like he was inadequate and he hated feeling that way. He tried to make sure he could take care of not only himself but of Sammy too and it had always been like that. Anders turned the tool and the signature click came from the door signaling that it was indeed locked. "There we go..." he said as he got up and turned around but now noticed the figure approaching them and moving in quick. He straightened himself up and took a gulp as the figure now stood in front of him and revealed to be a peacekeeper. "What are you two doing here? This place is closed, and what's with the cake?" His voice boomed as Anders just gave a sideways glance to Astrid. "Uhh, hello sir. We can explain."

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:00 am

Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Tumblr_mfhtdbaNr91rmml1go2_500
Astrid Splints
---Female---18---District 2---

Astrid was watching as they both came out to be sure that there was no one around, and soon Anders had noticed the coins she left in there, she never thought of him not being able to pay for it, she just didn't want it to look completely horrible on her record in case they got caught. "I didn't say that you couldn't, I just thought I'd try and offer something, since I can't make a cake myself." She said and then crossed her arms. That was when the peacekeeper had come up to the both of them and Astrid kept herself calm and then started to get tears in her eyes, "Oh the horror we saw, sir." She said sniffling, "This man came by, and he tried to steal this cake from the bakery." She said pausing and having her fake tears fall down her face and she wiped them away and took a shaky breath in. "He was fighting us, and we got him to go away, but Anders here, went through a lot to get this cake, and you see, this guy did something to it, and we couldn't let the citizens of district two eat this! Do you want this message going around?" She said and shook her head and looked down. "I just, i was so scared, so we just went in there and left the change in there that would pay for the cake, and we decided to take this cake out of the reach of citizen's to make sure no one ate it." She said and leaned up against the shop to steady herself. Soon she came back over to them but up to the peacekeeper specifically and rested a hand on his arm, "I don't know what would have happened if big strong, peacekeepers like you weren't around, we were just trying to be good citizens." She said with an upset face looking down.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Dralin was walking when he saw an unconscious girl, and a rock near her. He ran over and checked her pulse to make sure she was okay. He muttered, "People really need to stop this crap..." He sighs and looks around to make sure no one is watching him.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:07 pm

Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Tumblr_mk128w0BiZ1rxfigmo2_r1_250

Anders just played into the story Astrid set up for them, not daring to interrupt her at all but instead just letting her take the reigns and nodded along for added effect. Once Astrid finished and even wiped away a few fake tears from her eyes Anders decided to speak up and even rubbed his arm where Sophie hit him a few times only a little bit ago. "It's all true sir. This guy even whacked me a few times, I think you might want to go and find him, he ran into the upper district somewhere. He had dark hair and was a little taller then me. Something like that, right?" He even looked over to Astrid to try and make it seem like they were making sure the details were right. "We now just want to go and destroy this cake so no one gets their hands on something so dangerous. I think he poisoned it and everything." Anders hoped it would work, it seemed like a convincing enough lie, Astrid put on a good performance and even if they didn't believe them who could whip Astrid? She was the sister and girlfriend of two victors, she was connected after all. The peacekeeper looked between the two of them and just shrugged, either believing what they said or just not caring enough at this point to do anything about it. "Fine but don't let me catch you around here. Now go." He pointed for the two of them to leave and Anders took the hint. He grabbed the cake and nodded towards Astrid. "You won't, sir. Thank you, sir." Anders bowed his head quickly and walked off. He looked a few times to make sure Astrid was following behind him and after they got enough distance away Anders decided to speak. "Nice. Well that was close." He turned his head towards her slightly as he spoke to her but didn't stop moving.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1999-08-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)
Character Name:: Jasper Kelt
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:00 am

OOC:Sorry,I just got back.I guess this rp is over now,right?
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:45 pm

((well since both Anders and Astrid got reaped there part in this rp is over. But if you wish to continue since you never left and you did get someone responding to you, then you can feel free to continue))
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/150)

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 3:57 pm

I sighed and opened my eyes weakly.There was something over me,slowly forming a head.I gasped and brought my fingers back to brush against the still bleeding wound.A sudden stab of pain made my eyes open wide before rolling back in my head as I once again fainted
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Dralin saw her eyes open. Suddenly, she gasped and she touched her wound. He started to look around for something, but realized the only thing that would be usable was his jacket. Good thing he had a spare one. He took his jacket and wrapped a sleeve around her head, tying it the other. He made it tight so that it would stop the bleeding. He sighed, realizing she had fainted again. He sat back and waited for her to wake up again.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:16 pm

It's been a long our since I woke up again.There wasn't that much pain and most of the blood had dried.The head was still there and now I noticed it belonged to a guy but I was too weak to talk.As I tried to sit up,the world started spinning
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 4:46 pm

Dralin smiled as she opened her eyes. "So, the sleeper finally arises...hey, easy, you just woke up..." He helped her sit up and helped her stay like that. He sighed and said, "So...guessing someone threw a rock at you?
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:31 pm

I looked at the boy confused when everything stopped turning."Who..."I tried to ask,but my mouth was dry and my voice weak,like I hadn't used it for a week.I tried to touch my wound again but something was blocking my way.I gave a questioning look at the stranger and pulled my hand away.

OOC:Today,I'm flying for France (It's only 4 am here) I'll try to post quickly but I'm not promising anything
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:46 pm

Dralin smiled again and says, "I'm Dralin. And you owe me a new jacket. That's what I used to stop the bleeding." He picked up a sleeve that was tied, just enough to show her. He let that sink in and he sat back a little.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:53 pm

I smiled a little but quickly frowned."Why?"I managed to ask.But then I figured the answer out.Yes,he propably had heard of my "profession" and used this opportunity as an excuse to get what he wanted.I sighed; usually I was that one.I looked up at him and nodded."Will you help me go home?"I gently asked
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:03 pm

Daniel smiled wider when she asked why and he said, "Cause I'm not like guys who throw rocks at people, judging them by what they do." He gave her a friendly smile and then she asked him to help her home and he said, "Sure thing. Not very nice to just leave you out here...now, can you walk or do you want me to carry you?"
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:14 pm

"I think I can..."I murmured and leaned against a tree,my knees too weak to fully support my weight.Slowly,I managed to get up."There"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:24 pm

He slowly put her arm around him and started to walk slowly, letting her lead the way. He said, "So, tell me 'bout yourself. I'd like to know about the girl I just saved. Other than rumors that is."
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:04 am

"The rumors are true.That's it"I said bitterly and pulled my arm away
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:14 am

Dralin realized he struck a nerve and sighed. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean anything by that. Not like I care whether they are. I don't judge people." He stopped and looked her in the eye. He had a serious look, but also a caring one.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:40 am

"Whatever.Let's just get this over with."I mumbled and kept walking
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:51 am

He sighed again and kept walking as well. He was frustrated, but he stayed silent. He walked with her and finally said, "Hey...don't feel bad about what other people think. And you could at least thank me for helping you..." The second part was a joke, and he was smiling.
Back to top Go down
FireStarter

FireStarter

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 1:09 am

I sighed and stopped."Look,I know why you 'helped' me.I know why those guys hit me and why you suddenly appeared.You'll get what you came for,don't worry.Just wait until I get home and take a shower,ok?"I said sharply and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making my way downtown (OPEN)   Making my way downtown (OPEN) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making my way downtown (OPEN)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next