The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

making friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
making friends Left_bar_bleue150/150making friends Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

making friends Empty
PostSubject: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:42 pm

making friends AaronPaul1

Henry was walking through the small hideout that he currently calls home, as he kicks an idle can around he looks at the people that are there, obviously ricardo, and some other members he didn't care to learn the name of. But then he saw a girl he hasn't spoken with yet, all he remembered was that her name was marcelina. He walked up to the girl who was sitting quietly."hey, I'm Henry, your marcelina right? Cause that's what I heard, so you're new around here, right?
[/font]
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
making friends Left_bar_bleue301/301making friends Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:08 am

Another day and there were still no damn leads on Aron. Sweet mother of Jack Daniels, where had that boy ran off to?
The Others had not exactly been a good lead, but then again, it was not like she headed the organization or was leading them on this quest. this was a personal mission of her own that had caused her to join the Others.
Aron couldn't have left the district... could he?
either way, she wasn't about to magically find him right here and right now, and so she stuck to herself, a little ways away from the other folks in the group, but close enough that she was still considered part of them.
today marked a rare occurrence when someone introduced themselves to her; more strangely, they somehow knew her name.

"What--who!?!" she exclaimed, mostly out of surprise. few people asked her name, let alone her full name.
"that's me;" she replied, "how'd you know my name?" she asked.
she was pretty straightforward in her approach,and slightly confused. social interactions were not her strong point.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
making friends Left_bar_bleue150/150making friends Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:16 pm

making friends Aaron-paul-breaking-bad

"well i am kind of the co-owner of the others. if you could even call me that. i keep track of members. the real leader here is Ricardo." Henry sits next to the girl "didn't one of your siblings like, go psycho in the reapings or something." Henry had only heard a little about her and the event. he just needed someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Wyoming

Wyoming

Male Posts : 197
Birthday : 1991-01-16

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
making friends Left_bar_bleue301/301making friends Empty_bar_bleue  (301/301)
Character Name:: Lyre Kovak

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:55 am

"one went nuts, one got reaped, one ran away. half of 'em expect me to take off next, but I'm not going anywhere." she shrugged.

"otherwise, I'm not much to keep track of... I'm just... Marcelina. who are you again?"

her words were short and to-the-point. she had never been one for cheap talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends   making friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making friends
Page 1 of 1