The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

making friends.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
making friends. Left_bar_bleue150/150making friends. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:33 pm

Josh was the first to enter the lunch room. He started on some type of capitol bird. He awaited for future allies to sit with him.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::
Alliance::

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 3:35 pm

I walked into the lunch room, melee had been boring to me and I was tired of it for now, perhaps after lunch I'd fine a trainer to spar with just so I could get extra practice with how fights worked and I'd be ready. I came in and grabbed a bit of food and just sat down where ever.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:02 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

Training Outfit

Rhea walked in after the mess at the melee station. Her head hurt and she was hungry, a terrible combination. She went and grabbed a few pieces of fruit and sat down at a table next to the girl Maria. "Hey. So I never got to ask what your name was. I'm Rhea, I'm from district 5." She smiled at the girl, hoping to have a nice conversation after what just happened.

Last edited by Ari on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:05 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

I looked up as I noticed a girl sit next to me. I had a bit of fruit already by this point. When she started talking and asked what my name was I gave her a warm smile, I had been learning to be nice, I wasn't that good at it but it was a work in progress. "I'm Maria, I'm from district twelve." I said, "Nice to meet you, Rhea." I added and began to eat a bit more of my lunch. "How's training going for you so far?" I asked.

Last edited by Sorella on Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Male Posts : 239

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
making friends. Left_bar_bleue0/150making friends. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luke Stevenson

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:09 pm

I walk into the lunch area after my beating. I dont know what the hell had happend. I see Rhea she must think im crazy and hate me. Well i grabbed some soup and headed to the table with Rhea and Maria i had seen Maria around the area but never had a chance to say hi to her. "Hello ladies may i join you? Dont worry i wont randomly attack againe" I sit across from both of them waiting for their response.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Rhea smiled, "mine is going fine I guess. I did some sparring, but I'm not very good. I have never used a weapon before the other day. I know how to fix people up after fights, not fighting. Plus its nice right now not having a ton of boys around me, they seem to flock to me for some reason." Rhea shrugged, "What about you? Have you learned anything good?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:18 pm

I looked over at Rhea and smiled, she talked a bit and I had craved someone to talk to me for awhile. "That's rather interesting, well I suppose you have a bit of time to learn how to use a weapon, as for me I'm thinking about sparring soon, should be interesting." I said and then ate something, "What did I learn? I learned some long ranged skills and I held a spear for the first time." I answered and when Rhea mentioned guys being around her all the time that was when Jake came and sat down and I gave Rhea a glance, she wasn't kidding. "Hello." I said to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Rhea lifted her eyebrows, almost saying 'see what I mean' with her eyes. But of course Rhea being as forgiving as she is decided not to ignore Jake. "That's ok, I feel like I wanna go crazy sometimes too. Especially being here." Rhea smiled, trying to be as nice as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:45 pm

I looked at Rhea and then to the boy. She must have had a hard time training in peace, I on the other hand was usually by myself in training. I sighed finishing up my food. "I think I am going to get a bottle of water and head over to try out the sparring." I said to Rhea and gave her a smile as I got up and gave both of them a wave and headed over to the table and grabbed a bottle of water drinking it in slow sips practising my water in take for the games, for water would be scarce.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:45 pm

Josh saw 3 possible allies at another table so he decided to walk over there and place his food down. "Hey Jake, is your leg ok. Sorry about that. My mind was still in fight mode."
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:53 pm

" Its fine but you should think more than that" I say but i knew josh he was the brain he was a good ally to have.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:09 pm

"Hey is this spot taken?" I stand by an open spot at this table. A few nod, so I sit. "I'm Brandon. I'm the district 10 boy, but you may know me as 'The Cow Guy' from the parades. You don't have to take me seriously if you don't want to but..." I shut my mouth when I realize how much I've been talking. "Sorry." I say quietly.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Josh watched as the district 10 boy started rambling, he then apologized. "No worries friend I can ramble on for hours without thinking. And no the seat isn't taken". Said josh with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:20 pm

I came into the lunch room after taking it easy for the day. My spar last day had hurt me but I was still strong and felt confident in my ability. I came up to the table with Brandon, Josh, and Jake and I sat down. "Hello." I said greeting all of them with a smile. "How has the day been for you guys?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Zesker

Zesker

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:08 am

" Like a giant tree branch in the ***". Jake says only to remmember he freaked the hell out Rhea and she doesnt want a thing to do with him. But possibly that is a good thing she will be easyer to kill in the blood bath.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:24 pm

Rhea walked into the lunch room after training with the careers. She felt almost awkward training with them, feeling like the two female tributes didn't like her very much and did not approve of Chaos letting her in. She felt more alone than she had since she had gotten to the training gym, and maybe it was just the idea of being around 'less' serious tributes that attracted her to the table. I'm sure this is social suicide if the careers see me, but I don't care anymore. She walked over to the table with her plate of food and sat down.. "Hey guys"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:23 pm

"Hey Maria." I smile at her. "Today has acutally been good for me, I think I'm getting better with pairs nd disguising. That'll be helpful in the arena when I need to hide since I'm only good at using tridents as a weapon. I sigh. Then a girl that I've seen with te careers come over, but I don't care. "Hey." I smile at her too.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Rhea smiled to hide how awkward she felt right now. It seemed like no one wanted to talk to her at all, and that might be because she was with the careers only a short while ago. She wondered if it would have been better if she had just sat at a table by herself. She just continued eating her grapes, thinking silently to herself. "So...how is training coming along? Pretty good?" She asked, feeling like such a loser.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:16 pm

I smiled over at Brandon. "Hey Brandon." I said and then I just sat there tapping my fingers, "Well that sucks for you Jake, and that's fantastic for you, Brandon." I say and then I stare off and just forget everything, I was having a small flashback of district twelve with my little brother, of course this was a flash back to the day he died.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:21 pm

I anwser the girl's question. "Training has been pretty good. What abou you?" I ask her back. Then I look over at Maria. "Yep." but I can't help to feel that Rhea feels like she doesn't belong. So I try to get her to join the conversation."So you're the district 5 gal right?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:35 pm

Rhea smiled at him, "Uhh...yea. I'm Rhea and I'm from district 5. You are the boy from district 10 right? That was a nice costume for the parades by the way." She couldn't help but laugh a little thinking back to seeing him in a cow costume in his chariot. She looked down again, not meaning to feel so weird and out of place, but she did. She wasn't sure if it was because of the careers or because of the attention she had gotten from the male tributes but she felt like so many people didn't like her. I can't have people hating me...I have to make it harder for them to kill me. "I'm glad training has been going good for you. That is really great to hear."
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:01 pm

"So is it decided?" Josh asked. "Are we going to be allies". He meant everybody at the table, including brandon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

making friends. Empty
PostSubject: Re: making friends.   making friends. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making friends.
Page 1 of 1