The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making Fire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Male Posts : 77
Birthday : 1998-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making Fire Left_bar_bleue45/150Making Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Anthony Brown
Alliance:: Careers

Making Fire Empty
PostSubject: Making Fire   Making Fire Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:10 pm

Making Fire Tumblr_llwii9lNcX1qg0aqvo1_500
Making Fire Anthon12

In my dreams was the only place I could be happy at the moment, so when I woke I up growled "Shit..." Then I pressed my pillow on my face, dreading going to train. But I knew I could only have a chance if I trained. So I got up and found my training outfit on my dresser and I sent a silent thank you into the sky that they weren't pink. I got changed quickly then made my way to my elevator. I grabbed a muffin as I walked out then pressed the bottom floor. When the doors opened I had already finished my muffin and went straight for the Survival Station. Some idiots were only going to combat stations but if they were smart they'd prepare for the environment rather than people who could die from cold or starvation. I immediately set to work and grabbed three small logs and placed them in a pyramid shape, put dried moss on the inside of it, then I grabbed two rocks and hit them together until a small spark flew and the moss caught on fire. Then the logs began to blacked, I looked up at the mentor for his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making Fire Left_bar_bleue150/150Making Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Making Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Fire   Making Fire Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:50 pm

Making Fire Tumblr_inline_mm112b7kN81qz4rgp

Making Fire Temp_116

Arisella had been stuffed into a training outfit, which was a whole lot better than the stupid parade outfit she had to put up. This one was just a simple colour and had her district number on it. She had her hair up in a pony tail because these days you never knew what could happen to your hair, especially if you went to play with fire, it'd burn your hair off, and she didn't want to ruin her hair. Aris came up to the survival station and saw a boy there who seemed around her age. Aris waved to him and smiled, "Hey" She said and soon she came and sat down to face him, so she could see his lips move so she could tell what he was saying, being deaf was difficult sometimes but she lived with it and hardly anyone knew anyways. "I'm Arisella by the way." She said.
Back to top Go down
Tarantula
The Spider
Tarantula

Male Posts : 77
Birthday : 1998-02-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making Fire Left_bar_bleue45/150Making Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (45/150)
Character Name:: Anthony Brown
Alliance:: Careers

Making Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Fire   Making Fire Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:51 pm

Making Fire Tumblr_me5v6j65361rs9qy2o1_500
Making Fire Anthon13
(Where do you get the good name pics and all those different gifs?))

As I heard footsteps approaching I turned my head a little to see the bold District 11 girl. When I saw her coming over I turned my head back around and mumbled "Great..." Then I turned my head back to my work after getting a thumbs up from the, apparently very peppy, trainer. Then I put my hand down in the wrong place and a piece of ash fell on my hand. I yanked my hand back and growled "Shit." Then I looked up to see the girl in front of me then I mumbled "I'm Anthony."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Making Fire Left_bar_bleue150/150Making Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Making Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Fire   Making Fire Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 1:24 am

Making Fire Tumblr_inline_mkiedy8zRu1rooebp

Making Fire Temp_116

Arisella could tell he didn't really fancy her company, she may be deaf but she could still tell facial expression and the way people said things, even if she couldn't hear it. Aris pretended to not care, "Look it," She started looking at him and this time she wasn't going to be so friendly. "I don't know what your problem is here, I just came in and said hello, I deem nothing wrong of it, and no one said it was against the rules to talk to you people, just because you're a career district doesn't mean you get to treat my people like crap." Aris said as a matter of fact kind of tone to her, she wasn't even pissed or offended for the most part. "You going to judge me based on my actions and what you hear, fine go right ahead." She didn't care if she was rambling off at this point or if he even listened.

"So, still going to be a royal douche lord, or are you going to at least not scowl at my presence?" She asked him and she looked at her nails a bit, not really caring about them but it was just something to do.

(Too lazy and tired to colour code the spoken part. As for the name banner things, I download them from a site, and the gifs I search on tumblr.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Fire   Making Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Fire
Page 1 of 1