The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Water?Food?Sleep?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water?Food?Sleep?   Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:46 pm

I spin around and strike at my attacker without even looking at them. I draw back as I realize that it's Gemini. "Come to finish me off then? What, does our 'alliance' not matter to you? Did you just attack Chaos so you could come after me and claim my death for yourself?" I spit the words at him. I'm usually calm and easy going, but the games have forced out my harsher side. And by attacking me, Gemini's just crossed the line; he will pay for betraying me so quickly. But I'm not stupid, I know i most likely won't win this fight. I already have an escape route, i just need a little time to get to it.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Arrow-12
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 2turns
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Water?Food?Sleep?   Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:56 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: Water?Food?Sleep?   Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 1:29 pm

I smiled at the missed attack and sent one of my own, I saw her eyes flash at the escape route, mine went to the fish. "You know, If you run, you will never get the fish. You either take the risk of grabbing and going, or you just run." I took a step towards her.

Light carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Water?Food?Sleep?   Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:34 pm

I try to roll away from his attack, and then I slash at him again. I've gotten myself close enough to my fish now so that I can stab it with my sword, impaling it there until I pull it off. "Oh yeah? Watch me, traitor," I say as I sprint away as fast as I can.

Ashley has escaped

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Ineffective
Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Water?Food?Sleep?   Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:41 pm

(Turns for escape are GM posts, so Ashley only escapes after the next GM post.)

Ashley fails to escape just yet.
Back to top Go down
Light

Light

Male Posts : 442
Birthday : 1997-08-08

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Drew Walker

PostSubject: Re: Water?Food?Sleep?   Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 6:45 pm

I moved to block her attack, even as mine sank into her skin. I whipped around, bringing up my shield, hopefully just in time, then lunging with my own attack...

Light carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Blockedc
Light carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
http://idiosynkratick.tumblr.com/
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Water?Food?Sleep?   Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 8:26 pm

(Sorry, for some reason I saw two gm posts.)

I keep running, hoping to dodge Gemini's attack as I run. I don't feel like attacking again; that would just waste time and energy. I needed to get as far away from any tribute as I could. I probably wouldn't stand another fight if it came to one. I promise myself I'll get revenge, once I'm certain I can live through another battle.

NOW, Ashley has escaped

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Blockedc
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Water?Food?Sleep?   Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 10:26 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water?Food?Sleep?   Water?Food?Sleep? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water?Food?Sleep?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2