The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Font Color for Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mockingjay

Font Color for Rules Empty
PostSubject: Font Color for Rules   Font Color for Rules Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:18 am

I'm not sure is I should put this here or somewhere else so sorry if this doesn't belong. I was just thinking that font color for the rules should be darker. I personally have a really hard time reading them and couldn't read some of them at all. The font color is way too light. Am I the only one with this problem?
Back to top Go down

Font Color for Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Font Color for Rules   Font Color for Rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:48 pm

I adjusted the orange, hope that helps bit! Try turning your screen brightness down as well.
Back to top Go down

Font Color for Rules
Page 1 of 1