Posts : 4071
Join date : 2012-03-02
Birthday : 1997-11-02
Age : 22
|Subject: -The Rules- Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:46 pm|| |
1. Read the rules before posting, and follow them when posting. Inform a staff member if someone is breaking a major rule, and it's bothering you. Don't just skim the rules. You could miss something important, which can result in a ban.
2. Do not role-play until your character is accepted. You can create a character to role-play with this template.
3. One account per person. Don't share one account with family members, it can get confusing.
4. No Harassing, threatening, bothering, or being rude to others. If someone is bothering you, don't be rude to them back. Contact a staff member if it's getting on your nerves.
5. Please read through the Guide Topics to help you understand how things work here!
6. Mild cursing is allowed, but keep it to a minimum, PG-13. Same goes with sexual talk. Make innuendos or black out or something. For serious no one wants to read you write smut.
7. Characters cannot be in any district other than their own.
8. Maximum 7 characters.
9. Your characters must age at the end of each games, to keep things realistic, we know it's not a favoured rule, but it is to be done.
10. Do not powerplay and chat speak while roleplaying please. We like to be somewhat literate.
11. No spamming and no double posting unless it is your character topic.
12. There is a 4 sentence minimum for rping!
That is all and thank you for taking the time to read this!