The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What now? A cave. Okay.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:31 am

The sword's humming started sounding like the word 'kill.'
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:48 pm

Zeke Rails

The girl had blocked his attack, pretty predictable. Although, this time, the girl threw out an attack that seemed threatening to hit Zeke. He held up his shield, in attempt to block the attack. "Solstice. I'm the Law of District Four. My family murders, whips, captures rebels, and people doing the wrong thing. Do you think I feel guilt? I've had to whip people your age." His arm launched his ax toward the girl. C'mon.. the sword wants you to kill. So kill.

Words: ___   Tags: #YOLO

coded by Kellisabell<3

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Blockedc
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Arrow-15
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:59 pm

What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Tumblr_m1u8jbWdt41qib9pno2_500
((Expiring is bad for you. Let others expire before you! Much better.))

Solstice laughed at Zeke's comments again. This boy is amusing. "If you're the law, then you should be able to hit me. Executioner's son, I'm assuming?" she replied pleasantly, as if they weren't trying to chop off each other's heads. The sword's beautiful song turned into words. Kill. Kill. And the female career obeyed. Solstice got excited and skipped blocking, going straight to trying to slice off a limb or two. Her body was getting weaker from blood loss, but Solstice went ahead and attempted to kill Zeke. She knew inside she was fighting a losing battle, but her goal is to take the boy with her. And the sword. Oh how much she wanted the beautiful sword. It whispered the same word over and over again as Solstice tilted her head. "I could see it in your eyes before the fight began. You were upset, Zekey. If you never feel guilt, why did you tell me to attack? Why didn't you just stab my eyes out and let me bleed to death, alone in the dark?" the girl questioned, giggling as she finished her short speech with a dramatic bow. The sword is the most beautiful thing in the world. But killing this idiot might feel better than holding that amazing weapon. "I'm going to die, so might as well try to take you with me."
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/150What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:00 pm

((I'm pro at forgetting to roll the dice. o3o))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:00 pm

The member 'Kitzi' has done the following action : ROLL

'Attack(2)' :
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:11 pm

The sword starts to sing Zeke's name as it senses Solstice's life dwindling.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Zeke Rails

[center][color=#466b62]Zeke was upset at the girl's dumb remarks. "First of all, Solstice. Do not call me Zekey. That's my dad's thing. Second, why would I want to kill you without a challenge. To me, that isn't a kill. Its bull shit, that's what it is. Trust me, if I didn't want a challenge you'd be dead by now." The boy watched as her axe missed him by a mile. He couldn't help but laugh. The girl was almost dead, and there was more. The sword was now chanting for him. Finish this, Zee.. the District Eight's would want you to.. if they are dead. He took another swing at the girl, without any warning. "I'm not gonna feel guilt. I'm not supposed to. Nor am I going to. Nobody should feel guilt in the games. Besides whiny losers that get a lucky kill."

Words: ___   Tags: #Fatality

coded by Kellisabell<3

What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:52 pm

What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Tumblr_m1ov5cPw8T1r854ido4_250

Solstice grinned. "I'm calling you Zekey whether you like it or not. Won't last long anyway," she sang, laughing as the boy's axe missed her. "Are you trying to insult me? It's kinda cute really. Goes really well with that missed attack. And no matter what you say, I know you were at least the tiniest bit upset," she teased. The sword begins to chant. Zeke! Zeke! Zeke! Its song suddenly doesn't sound beautiful anymore. Solstice frowned. The girl still wants the sword, but it doesn't seem to like her anymore. Let's see if we can change that. She turned and threw her axe at Zeke's face.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:52 pm

((Forgot to roll the dice.. -.-))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

#1 'Block(Other)' :
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(2)' :
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:53 pm

((I blocked a failed attack. Judge me. I dare you.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:33 am

Honestly, your GM forgets dice all the time and blocks anyway just in case, so she's sympathetic. The sword's words twist, and now both cries of Solstice and Zeke can be heard in a high-pitched whine.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 8:08 am

Zeke Rails

The teen was getting not a bit exhausted. "Eh, missing attacks is like tripping over a stone. It doesn't her at all, m'kay?" He attempted to smoothly slip to the side where Solstice was not attack towards, as it looked to be a pretty nice hit. He knew what he had to do, get a successful hit, hoping the girl would just not care and give up. But that wasn't what Zeke assumed was going to happen. She'd probably make some kind of miraculous comeback. Zeke didn't want this, but if it had to be done, let it be. He launched an attack once more, with a grin. It was hopefully a good one.

Words: ___   Tags: #YOLO

coded by Kellisabell<3

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Ineffective
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:59 am

What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Tumblr_m1wvdhSDFO1r8pw6ko3_250

Okay, now the sword was getting pretty annoying. "Could you please be quiet for a moment Mr. Sword? Zekey and I are kind of fighting to the death here," Solstice smiled, watching as her axe didn't quite hit his face. It still hurt him though. Even though she knew she was going to die from blood loss, it felt good to see the boy bleed along with her. Then she knew it was time. "Even though I want you to die with me, I know you'd rather win the Games. But talk about miraculous comebacks! So I won't attack. Hit me with your best shot," Solstice announced firmly, spreading her arms as if welcoming a hug.

Last edited by Kitzi on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:59 am

((dice rolling failure))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

'Block(Other)' :
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Ineffective
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 12:56 pm

Solstice falls to the ground, dead, and a cannon goes off. The sword glows brightly and floats over to Zeke's hands where it rests. This sword will give him +10 HP damage to others on every attack, including a 10HP hit when he misses.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Zeke Rails

Zeke watched as one last hit launched at Solstice. The axe lodged right into the girl. He didn't attempt to retrieve it, as a cannon blew. He stared into the girl's eyes. "Okay.. maybe there was a little guilt inside of me, Solstice. But only for the fact that we were temporary alliances.. and sorry if that ax hurt.." He was prepared for the cannon to sound off, but it wasn't done yet. He could still speak more. "Solstice, I'll win it, for you. But.. its not that easy. I'm planning on saving the guy from eight. He's just.. more important in life than me. My life back home is gonna be the same as when I was just your everyday executioner. I'll still be rich. But I lived that life, and its someone else's turn." He then heard the cannon. Zeke could speak to her no more.

He now stood next to the girl, just staring at her face. She was too young to die. But, its what must be done, Zee! Zeke couldn't let the girl win, even though she was younger. She was from a Career District. So, Zeke thought that even at the younger points in a career's reapings, she'd still be vicious. But she wasn't. She was too gentle to die. But she did. And Zeke did the job. And what he was repaid with, a sword. A shiny sword.

The sword flew up in the air, getting Zeke's attention. It flew right into his right hand. With the sheath. The boy gripped the handle of the probably powerful sword. He couldn't let it leave him. Not anytime soon. Not ever. It was chanting for him, it wanted him. Zeke gripped the handle even more now. He was going to stab at Solstice again, to make sure it wasn't a different cannon, but stopped. How could it be someone else? The ax lodged into her, and Solstice hadn't tried to pull it out.

"So, Excalibur.." He said, talking to his sword. "Where do I know you from? I thought I heard it in my textbooks at school, but I dunno." Zeke said, pacing around Solstice's dead body. "Wait.." he paused, trying to comprehend. "Why am I talking to a sword? Its not like you can talk back." He chuckled.

Words: 384   Tags: #RIP

coded by Kellisabell<3

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:15 pm

What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Tumblr_n82dei1pcX1rux51io1_250
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Tumblr_m1ctif3O791r4ynvmo1_500

Solstice offered a small smile as she felt the axe pierce her body. It hurt, but it didn't feel sharp. It was like a dull throbbing, but without the throbbing. And one would think they would cry when they die, but she didn't. She couldn't. It was strange. Just like everything else throughout the Games. As she fell to the ground, the girl looked up at Zeke. As he stood there awkwardly, Solstice attempted to look into his eyes. But she couldn't. She could barely make out his figure. "Why are you so blurry?" she asked. It's because you're dying stupid. But she couldn't help but ask stupid questions. The former career listened as Zeke explained his situation. And she understood. But it was a shame he was to die as well, and so soon. "See you soon then? I knew you felt something, Zekey," Solstice whispered, releasing a quiet laugh. She was tired. Very tired. The cannon went off, and Solstice Emmerson was no more.

((Random gifs that I never got to use o3o))
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Tumblr_lsd4hl7ACg1qhktavo5_250
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Tumblr_m1pvgxxClg1ro7d57o1_500
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Tumblr_lkulaeIEQz1qhktavo1_400
What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Tumblr_m1wvdhSDFO1r8pw6ko2_250

I never got to show her cunning side of wonders. ;-; I'm sorry Solstice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 5:52 pm

The sword was silent, glinting in the pale light. It wanted blood.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 10:08 am

Zeke Rails

He heard nothing of the sword, and it was silent. To Zeke, there was nobody to talk to. Nobody who would listen. At least he had his mind. Zeke was ready to go and take a little break, but the sword glowed. What do ya want now? He thought. He didn't really want to do anything besides maybe rest for a little bit. After all, he did just kill someone and fall down platforms, and fight a mutt. "Listen, sword. I'm a little tired out right now. So can we take a break?" He smiled, hoping the sword would somehow answer yes.

Words: ___   Tags: #LemmeSleep

coded by Kellisabell<3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:31 pm

The sword did nothing. Zeke found a shaded place on the mountaintop and was allowed to sleep freely for a few hours, gaining 5HP.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 8:19 am

-Short Post So I Dun Die Of Inactivity!-

There was, as Zeke got out of the cave, a place where he could probably sleep for a bit. He ran right up there, trying to make sure he wasn't too hesitant and fell. He didn't, which meant he could probably live a bit longer. He fell asleep, dreaming of nothing but Solstice's blood spattering all over himself and the ground. But once he woke up, Zeke shook those feelings off. He felt like he gained quite a bit of strength. He looked around, picking up his sword and shield. "Now, what is this shady place.." He wondered, trying to figure out what was nearby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:40 am

There were two paths down the mountain leading into the forest somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:41 am

Zeke Rails

Zeke found two pathways.. and as he looked farther ahead, they seemed to lead to a forest. He sighed trying to decide with path to take. They're both probably just places that'll hopefully show no harm. Or... maybe Shaun or Rune are in one of those places! But what were the odds. Slim to none. These pathways most likely were placed so the tributes could just get the hell out of the tunnel.

Zeke didn't want to keep the Capitol waiting. After all, the show couldn't go on forever. Cannons were extremely slow these games, and Zeke hadn't heard more than five since after the bloodbath. He took his right leg, and stepped it on the right path. "Woo lets go!" He spoke, in sort of a moan. He headed down the path.

Words: ___   Tags: #Left

coded by Kellisabell<3

-Apologies if its platform thing again-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What now? A cave. Okay.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next