The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What now? A cave. Okay.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. Left_bar_bleue0/0What now? A cave. Okay. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

What now? A cave. Okay. Empty
PostSubject: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:12 am

Zeke Rails

The boy smiled as they both met up, no more platforms. Sera was nowhere to be seen, which was good. But the boy did not see the top. He saw a cave, just hanging there. He looked over to Solstice. "I didn't really catch anything you were telling me earlier. I was talking too.. Sera.I knew her back in my district, and they used her against me.." Zeke was in complete honesty to this girl. "And I'm Zeke." He smiled. The sort of nodded to her, diagonally. One foot slowly dropped into the cave.

Then another. Crouching down, his right hand want in the cave. Then his left, to make sure everything was solid. He got up, and looked at Solstice. "Ladies first." He smiled, holding out his hand in front of the cave.

Words: 134   Tags: #WeirdMusic

coded by Kellisabell<3

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. Left_bar_bleue0/150What now? A cave. Okay. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 12:26 pm

Solstice glared at Zeke. "I didn't see anyone. I don't trust you," she said. He gestured towards the cave. She stepped in cautiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:04 pm

The larger rocks around them suddenly started trembling and coming together to form a lumpy pile that was rapidly changing shape into some kind of creature.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. Left_bar_bleue0/0What now? A cave. Okay. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:15 pm

Zeke Rails

Zeke's eyes quickly shifted over to movement. Of large rocks? To him, it only meant one thing. He would have to, for this first time in the arena.. attack. He looked over to Solstice.. who didn't trust him. "Why not trust me? Whatever is forming in there is guarding something. And if I wanted to, I'd let you die. The reason we didn't kill each other is because we wanted the prize. And if I killed you now.. it'd just be harder for me to kill this mutt. How would you want me to react to this?" He pointed at whatever was forming.

"We're killing this, getting whatever they reward us. We'll split it equally. Read whatever shitty riddles their gonna have, and never see each other again." The boy looked at the girl. Sure, it sounded like a rant. But he never wanted to look at this girl again. He didn't trust her just as much. Not even waiting for her, he took three steps in. "Come out, come out.. whoever you are." He said, almost sang. His weird music would probably be fun to sing in the fight he was going to take.

Words: 242   Tags: #WeirdMusic

coded by Kellisabell<3

Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. Left_bar_bleue0/150What now? A cave. Okay. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 5:45 pm

Solstice watched a clump of rocks form a strange.. something. The boy finished his speech-rant-thing and turned towards Solstice. She peeked at him uncertainly. "So it wasn't you who told me to go the wrong way and laughed..?" she asked awkwardly. Stupid Gamemakers. As Zeke called out to whatever mutt the Gamemakers had thought of, Solstice hung her head shamefully. It probably was the Gamemakers. She hadn't thought about the situation thoroughly. It hadn't been the boy. Of course it hadn't been the boy. He'd at least been trying to be friendly... The last friend you might be able to make, and you screw it up. Great job. Solstice bit her lower lip as tears began to gather in her eyes. Stupid little girl. This isn't the time to cry. Her hands quickly swiped the tears away as Solstice raised her head solemnly. She attempted to blink back her tears as she held her axe weakly. He obviously wants to leave after the prize. Never look at her again. Just act like it's fine. Then you can continue on your way, and maybe find the source of that sparkly music from earlier," her brain mentioned. Solstice agreed, preparing to kill a mutt.

((Sorry about the short post from earlier. >.< And who said that tributes never cry? So I made it more dramatic. uwu))

Last edited by Kitzi on Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:15 pm

The rocks finished forming into a huge rock troll ogre thing. The thing spat rocks at the tributes, attacking them both.

Mountain mutt has 90HP. First attack to Zeke, second attack to Solstice.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000What now? A cave. Okay. Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:15 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

'MUTT' :
What now? A cave. Okay. 20258398 What now? A cave. Okay. 62270044
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 8:44 pm

The boy watched the rocks form, larger and larger. Mutt.. kill it. Don't die, Zeke. Was all he thought right now. He shook his head to Solstice, preparing his shield to block the mutt's attacks. Stone mutt, eh? Cool. He quickly hid under his shield, blocking the mutt's  fairly large rocks. "Well, uh. This is awkward." He smiled at Solstice, before lunging at the mutt with his axe. He let himself and the axe drop down to the rocky cave after. "Bring it on." He said, waiting for it's next move.

HTML messes up rolls

Matti carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
What now? A cave. Okay. Ineffective
Matti carried out 1 launched of one Attack(4) :
What now? A cave. Okay. Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:16 pm

Solstice nodded, wincing as Zeke was hit by stones. She tried to dodge falling rocks, leaping back as she tightened the grip on her axe. After Zeke swinged his axe and stepped back. Solstice ran in right after, attempting to get a good hit on the mutt. Awkward? Very. Although she's practiced in Training Centers, Solstice has never attempted to hit a living target. Okay, maybe that's not what he meant... She landed lightly on her feet, glancing back at the mutt. No thinking. Just fight.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
What now? A cave. Okay. Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000What now? A cave. Okay. Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:16 pm

The member 'Kitzi' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
What now? A cave. Okay. Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(2)' :
What now? A cave. Okay. Missm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:26 pm

The creature smashed down at them with huge boulders that could crush them in a second.

Same as last GM post.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:26 pm

'MUTT' :
What now? A cave. Okay. 20258398 What now? A cave. Okay. 12849686
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 10:44 pm

--Boop Short Post--

He felt rocks hit him, wincing in pain. "So, you wanna play rough, eh? Well.. I'll just have to play rough too." He spoke loudly and clearly, jumping over the rocks thrown at him. Neither of them seemed to land a hit on the mutt, so Zeke just attacked again. He wasn't gonna stop until it was dead. C'mon Zee! All you have to do is kill this.. this monstrosity. Then you can leave with whatever you've earned! You can win. Just kill. this. bull shit. His brother Damien spoke in his head, and Zeke agreed. If we wanted to win, this thing would have to go.

Block for zeke
Attack to ogre

What now? A cave. Okay. Arrow-13
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:09 am

Solstice watched as Zeke landed a good attack. My turn. Rocks began to tumble down. She attempted to duck under the stones as the mutt stared down at her. She took a deep breath and quickly pounced towards the monster, slashing her axe. Kill it Solstice. Kill it. Those were the only words going through her mind. She landed on her feet, falling over from the impact. She scrambled up onto her feet, not wanting to be squished by the monster's rocks. "Just because I'm young and short, you have no right to look down at me," Solstice sniffed, pointing her axe at the mutt. Even if it appears to look down on Zeke, Solstice has been a little sensitive about her age recently.

((I have the most beautiful gif for your OOC post Matti at home. ;w; It's not short at all~ At least in Kitzi terms.))
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:10 am

((Forgot to roll the dice. Heh..))
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:10 am

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(2)' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:49 pm

It smashes the ground and sends the tributes falling all over the place.

The rock beast has 60 HP left. First to Zeke, second to Sol.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 3:49 pm

'MUTT' :
What now? A cave. Okay. 62270044 What now? A cave. Okay. 20258398
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Now it this mutt was pissing Zeke off. Of course, it would not stop even though Zeke had a nice blow, not that he expected it. These mutts were strong, but not ask strong as the two career tributes. The ground shook from this mutt, trying to send us to the ground. Zeke tried to remain balance, before once again preparing to kill off this dumbass mutt. "Is this all you've got?" He questioned the mutt, game makers, and Solstice. She was yet to land an attack.

Block ogre
Attack ogre

What now? A cave. Okay. Arrow-17
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:23 pm

Yet another missed attack. Solstice ignored Zeke's comment, hoping to block off another attack from the mutt. She slid behind a fallen boulder. Stupid falling stones. Stupid rock mutt. Stupid Games in general. Solstice jabbed her axe at the monster's torso, praying that she would hit the thing. She landed, wiping sweat off her forehead. "Shut up. You had a lucky shot," the tribute grinned, flipping her axe. Zeke isn't as good as she thought.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 6:23 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :

#2 'Attack(2)' :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Rock ogre goes boom again.

Lazy GM post? I think yes. xD Same as last time.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 9:10 pm

'MUTT' :
What now? A cave. Okay. 62270044 What now? A cave. Okay. 62270044
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:13 am

What now? A cave. Okay. Tumblr_m92amyeKgU1qal0zgo1_250
#GetInTheGifsWhileTheyLast

His arms made a large bang and echo as Zeke missed, once again. "Solstice, is it just me.. or are we terrible careers?" He was about to continue his speech, but was cut off by more raging from the mutt. He attempted once again to dodge his rocks that seemed to give both the 'career' tributes a bit of damage. "I mean, I bet we aren't the most vicious group out there. We probably aren't even close." He said, while launching at the mutt, making sure he gave it his best shot. He wasn't really in it for the prize anymore. Even though he would gladly walk away with one, survival was number one on his list. The boy prepared again for more attacks, going both ways. Go Zeke!!!!! He could make out the chants being made for him back home. He was doing it for them, not for his own gain. Zee, is that all you've got? Rune's voice mocked him, which wasn't really annoying. He didn't really remember the majority of what Shaun said. Well, he did, there were none that really popped up in his head. None to mock him.

Same as last time, too!!!!
What now? A cave. Okay. Arrow-18
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 10:51 am

Solstice offered a small smile. "I believe that the Careers aren't meant to be vicious. Just more... insensitive," she said uncertainly. She dove away from.. Guess what? More giant rocks. They flew up from the ground when the monster stomped again. This game of missed attacks was getting tiring. It isn't even a game anymore. Solstice slashed at the rock mutt's body yet again. A random idea suddenly appeared in her head. "You know, we've been trying to slice off this thing's head for a while now. We should give it a name," Solstice mentioned thoughtfully, backing away from the mutt. Something like Rocky. Rocko? Rockalina? Fluffy? The female career stiffened at the name. What made her think about the name of her cat? She allowed herself a short distraction. I wonder how Fluffy's doing... She really misses her cat... A bit of laughter escaped her throat. Not every tribute thinks about their pets more than their parents. She readied her axe, making sure she and Zeke were okay for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What now? A cave. Okay.   What now? A cave. Okay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What now? A cave. Okay.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next