The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Camp In The Cave!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
New Camp In The Cave! Left_bar_bleue150/150New Camp In The Cave! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

New Camp In The Cave! Empty
PostSubject: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:42 am

I can upon the big cave and looked around, it seemed empty and it was great for camp, "Josh I think this is the place to set up for camp." I said smiling over at him. "We have sleeping bags, food, and water." I said, "It'll be cold though." I said at last.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
New Camp In The Cave! Left_bar_bleue150/150New Camp In The Cave! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:46 am

"Oh god yes, cold air!" Josh states, the gamemakers usually change the tempurature according to time of day, but now it always seemed hot. "So how long do you think we will be able to stay here?" Josh asks.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 2:49 am

The gamemakers were interested in what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:07 am

I looked over at Josh and shrugged, "I don't know, we can stay here as long as the gamemakers don't push us out." I said giving him a smile. "Want to set things up a bit while we wait for the others, or no?" I asked and finally set down my swords. "This day was slow." I mumbled..
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:13 am

"I think setting some things up would be good." Josh said as he unrolled a sleeping bag. "Did you see the newest face in the sky?"
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:14 am

Maria trips over some rocks and falls on her face. It hurts, but not badly.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:21 am

"Oh Maria, are you ok?" He runs up to her and sticks out both hands for support so she can get up. "Need some help?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:24 am

I'm thankful that Rhea stayed for me. Maybe I shouldn't worry around her, I think I'm starting to trust her. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but I'm leaning towards the good side. "Thanks for staying." I say to her with a smile. "So where exactly are we heading? I'm not quite sure where they went." I say as we approach a cave.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:29 am

I didn't even know what I tripped on but either way I tripped, I groaned. It was still better than when I took a hit earlier I groaned but either way Josh came over to help. "I'm fine." I said softly and then took his arms to help pull herself up. "Thanks.." I said.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:41 am

New Camp In The Cave! Rheapic
Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

Brandon and Rhea approached the cave. She was now just running on adrenaline. She hadn't really slept and hadn't eaten anything since the apple. She smiled back to Brandon. "Don't worry about it. I couldn't just leave you there alone. Besides we got out and that's all that mattered." Rhea really didn't know where they were going, she didn't get a chance to ask before Maria had run off. "I'm not sure where I am going. I didn't ask. I didn't want the others to know where we were heading. Plus I think that even if she did tell me I wouldn't remember. I'm pretty tired." She laughed a little, she couldn't help but find it funny. It was probably because of the lack of sleep. She just walked forward and hoped that even if she couldn't find the two that at least her and Brandon could find someplace safe to sleep until morning.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 am

Brandon and Rhea walk into the cavern Josh and Maria were having their fun in.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:49 am

Josh was growing extremely tired... And cranky. He got in his sleeping bag but left enough room for maria. "Good night team." He said from his sleeping bag.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:10 am

I sighed as he went off to bed, he was cranky and that was probably the first sign that he needed sleep. I watched Brandon and Rhea walked in and I smiled at them. "Sorry about leaving you guys, I wanted to get camp." I said and then laid out my sleeping bag for anyone to use. I took a drink of water and then I smiled, "I think I'll get some rest, just tell me when I need to do my shift." I said and then I went and slipped into Josh's sleeping bag where he made room and then I kissed his forehead, "Good night." I said softly and then I settled down and relaxed falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 4:20 am

Rhea walked into the cave with Brandon and was greeted by Maria and a sleeping Josh. Maria laid out her sleeping bag and then pulled herself into the sleeping bag with Josh and went to sleep. Rhea looked to Brandon, "I guess I will take the first shift. I need to eat something anyways. I will see you in the morning." He nodded his head in approval and when to sleep. Now she was alone for at least a few hours. She waited to see if any faces were shown in the sky. There wasn't anyone new. He wasn't in the sky and she felt her heart skip a beat a bit. He is still alive out there somewhere. She didn't know if she would see him again since parting ways at the battle with the careers. She figured it would be best that she didn't find him again. If he was still with the careers than he would probably attack her on sight.

She pulled out an apple from her pack. After this one was gone she would only have one more left. She was going to need to find some food soon. She snuck a bit of water from her fellow tributes and sat down. Eating her apple also quenched her thirst a bit. Now I just needed to stay awake until my shift is up she thought as she wrapped her blanket around her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Some light shines through the cave entrance on the tributes.
Back to top Go down
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:41 pm

Josh woke up when light hit his face. he had to squint get up and stretch. he saw maria still in the bed. he was ready to do whatever the leader would tell him to do. he saw heppa and brandon still sleeping. rhea was on watch. "morning." he says to her right before yawning.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 3:58 pm

I had still been asleep, the light shining down on me didn't wake me. I was still off in sleeping land and didn't seem to be coming out anytime soon for that matter.

I was back in district twelve, everything was quiet and the seam children were hiding in their houses, but you could see all the ladies waiting by the mines, which only happened if their was a mining accident.. I walked up to them and I seemed to not be much of a disturbance, when they pulled up all the bodies they found some women tried to get there way to their son or husband that had died, it made sense, my own mother went crazy when my older brother died in the mines. Soon enough though the crowd died down. I went over the boundary and I ended up walking over dead bodies and I went down in the mine, for what reason I don't know. I wasn't paying much attention but walking around down there I finally hit pools of red that were sticky, blood. That was when Griffin appeared, half his flesh on his face was gone and it was all bloody, his hand was gone creating blood even more. What? He should be dead with losing that much blood but he stared at me and sorta..Snarled? On instinct I began to run and run fast but he was faster, his hand gripped my shirt pulling me back and now he had me gripped by the hair, I began to scream. Soon the whole pack of careers came, Chaos, Skye, Megan, Snow, Kaspar, and Heppa. Heppa was leading them, soon she came up to me, she wanted me dead and I knew it. She was about to hurt me, then Josh came in. I was let go and they found a new target, and before it got worse the whole scene changed. I was in a room..One I knew, one I never went into anymore. My little brother's room. He was laying on the bed coughing and looking deathly ill. I ran over to him and wrapped him in my arms, he wanted me to sing for him, I did and eventually when I finished, just like he had in the first place he was going to let go and die but instead Heppa stabbed him dead.

At that point I woke up and jolted upright and looked around, Heppa was asleep, Brandon was asleep.. We were in the caves, I was in the games..I was in the games. I got out of my sleeping bag and then looked around again, Josh and Rhea were awake. "Morning." Was all I said.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:16 pm

Rhea was running low on sleep. She switched off with Brandon at one point, but for only a few hours she was able to sleep. She dreamt about him. It was bizarre, but she didn't want to think about it. That meant certain feelings were forming...and that couldn't happen in the games. She tried to block it out of her mind, and what better way to do that then go find water or food. Rhea ate her last apple. The crisp crunch of it made her mouth water. She needed to replenish her energy stores if she was going to go exploring. She decided she would go and look, even if her companions wanted to wait behind. She was going to need to find water soon. She didn't have a bottle and needed something to drink. "So, what is the plan. I may want to go find water or food soon."
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 pm

No change.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:01 pm

I sighed, "Alright guys, lets get going. We'll go on a search for water and food and see which tributes we stumble upon." I say grinning and then slip on my backpack after packing my sleeping bag and then I grabbed my swords and left the cave.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:04 pm

Rhea nodded as she packed hrer blanket. She slung the quiver pack she made over shoulder and grabbed her spear. She used it as a walking stick as she followed after Maria. Time to go find some water. "After you" she said as she motioned towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:10 pm

I wake up, absolutely petrified, and let out a small scream. In my dream Fleur and I switched spots. She was in the games, I was at home. And I had to watch her die slowly and painfully. I sit up to see that everyone else is up and heading for somewhere else. "Alright, let's go." I follow along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Camp In The Cave!   New Camp In The Cave! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Camp In The Cave!
Page 1 of 1