The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Left_bar_bleue150/150Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Empty
PostSubject: Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)    Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Tumblr_loaim7MNb21qkr7pk

Fallon had been sitting in the waiting room for what seemed to be an eternity. The little hospital they had here in the district was enough to do them, they had a few stations for needles, intensive care, the deathly ill, and a few other ones, They had one wing dedicated to pregnant women, babies, and women giving birth. It was an important part to every district was to reproduce and the Capitol always funded it, because they wanted more children for their pleasure of viewing every year to die in the games. Fallon was here for an ultrasound today, she didn't tell Storm she was going because she didn't want to have to scare him, it was probably nothing, the symptoms were probably nothing, she might be thinking too much about it and who knew what it was. She didn't. Of course being in the waiting room didn't tell anyone else why you were there, which was the nice thing. Fallon was only hoping her parents wouldn't randomly show up or her brother, she didn't want to talk to them, and her life was a whole lot better without them.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Left_bar_bleue1/1Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)    Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Tumblr_inline_mqqcx85T2S1qz4rgp

The day had been a bit backed up with a few emergencies and an already full schedule, so when Ashiru Avian went to get the next patient, she seemed a bit tired and timid; moreso than normal, at least. "Miss King, Fallon King?" she said, hesitating as she looked from her clipboard to the waiting patients. "Come with me, sweetie," she said in the usual nurse-like manner, spotting a girl that seemed to be responding. She led Fallon down a few hallways and arrived at an examination room, meant for stuff before the actual medical stuff. "Just take a seat over there," she said, pointing to the old examination chair, "Any questions before we start?"
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Left_bar_bleue150/150Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)    Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:00 am

Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Tumblr_lp7ubbQ1z11qkr7pk

As Fallon sat there waiting for her turn eventually she heard 'Miss King' and she was a bit confused and thought her mother was there for a moment but then she heard her name and she sighed relieved. She soon stood up and she followed the nurse for a bit until they came up to a room. Fallon looked around and she had to say that she had never seen the room before and it kinda scared her even more now. She heard the nurse ask if she had question, "Uh no, I don't think so, but I'm really nervous, and I don't know what I'm going to do if the results isn't what I want it to be so I'm kinda scared for that too." Fallon said looking over to her and she had ranted a bit and she looked down for a moment. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rant at you, just like I said I'm nervous and yea."
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Left_bar_bleue1/1Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)    Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:34 pm

Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Tumblr_inline_mqqczxhJwj1qz4rgp

Ashiru offered the girl a sympathetic smile. She'd been in her shoes once. "It's fine, understandable even. I won't tell you not to be nervous, but it does good to relax a bit," the nurse said, flipping through her charts. "Well, if that's it... you can call me Nurse Avian, it's a bit odd, I know," she said, "Now, Fallon, I'm going to ask you a few questions before I get the Doc. Please answer them to the best of your ability. Ready?" Ashiru looked up from the clipboard to observe the girl in front of her, giving her a moment in case anything suddenly came to mind.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)    Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Tumblr_inline_n1tjdle8aC1rg5w1l

Fallon continued to sit there and then she heard the nurse speak and she smiled a bit, glad she was being nice. Although that was likely her job but Fallon pushed that aside. Soon she heard the nurse mention what she could call her, and the last name was familiar to her, and then it hit her. It was the same one as Storm. Did that mean she was related to Storm? Was this just an aunt? Or was this his mom? "I have one question that's a bit unrelated, actually, you don't have to answer or anything but are you by chance related to Storm Avian?" Fallon asked, hoping she was okay with answering that.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)    Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 9:15 pm

The nurse blinked in surprise. She was usually asked about Lupa, if anyone asked about anyone. "Yes, he's my son," she said, keeping a smile even as she bit her tongue from asking the immediate question of how Fallon knew her son. The girl was a ball of nerves, and talking to the mother of a boy about this stuff, even if it wasn't the boy, would be hard enough. "Alright, so let's begin. When was..." Ashiru rambled off into various questions, pausing for Fallon's responses and such. It didn't take long, but it probably seemed like forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)    Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cautious Checkings~ (Lupa and Sor only)
Page 1 of 1