The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lupa's Character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Lupa's Character Left_bar_bleue1/1Lupa's Character Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

Lupa's Character Empty
PostSubject: Lupa's Character   Lupa's Character Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:55 am

Name: (First and Last) Ashley Equine
Age/Birthday: 15/ 20th of February
District: 10
Family: (Mother, father, siblings [if any.]) Father: Dan Equine/ Brother: Aaron Equine (17)
Brief History: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) father is a cattle rancher, who has horses aswell. Her mother died when she was ten, from an unknown sickness. She acts as the woman of the house, because she has no sisters, and, as stated above, her mother is dead. She got her dog from another rancher, who couldn't keep him
Physical Appearance: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Has black hair, usually in a braid, and tan skin. Her eyes are bright green. She usually wears a simple shirt and jeans, with boots, and gloves that don't have tips. during the winter, she wears a brown jacket that used to belong to her mother.
Personality: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) She is very calm and reserved, and she always looks out for those weaker than her. She loves animals, and can befriend even the most dangerous ( unless they're mutts). She does have a nasty temper, if you get on her bad side. Actually very outgoing, once you break her outer shell.
Flaw: (At least 1) Over-thinks lots of things/ doesn't like to kill, unless nesasary/ has a strong impulse to save, and could easily be led into a trap by that set of mind.
Pets: Large husky named Blaze.
Rich or Poor?:somewhat in between
Weapon of Choice: bows and knives
Talents: (Must list at least three.) Making fires, Shooting arrows, calming and befriending animals, cleaning &skinning dead animals, some medical treatments ( cuts, colds, light burns, etc.) riding horses, roping cattle.
Other: nothing
Back to top Go down

Lupa's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Character   Lupa's Character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:09 pm

I'm not a mod/admin, but I really like your character! I have a girl in D10, too. Hope Ashley get accepted soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Lupa's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Character   Lupa's Character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Why thank you. She's actually based off of the main charecter in a story i've been writing Smile
Back to top Go down

Lupa's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Character   Lupa's Character Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:48 pm

That's so cool! I tried to write a book once, but I got so bored with it that I just killed off all the characters. Since then, I've only really written beginnings of stories, which is fine with me. (And probably the characters, if they could choose that or death...) Still, though.. I's fun. Good luck with yours!
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Lupa's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Character   Lupa's Character Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:56 pm

Can I create another charecter before my first one is accepted?
Back to top Go down

Lupa's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Character   Lupa's Character Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:37 pm

If you're asking me, then yes, I think so, because people join with multiple characters sometimes, so it would make sense. (I am pretty sure you're asking me, though, because if you were asking an admin, than when they saw this they'd accept the charrie and your question would no longer apply, so...yeah. I'm kind fo worried about this site's activity. It's dangerously low.)
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Lupa's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Character   Lupa's Character Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:47 pm

ikr! ive been waiting at least a month to get approved! that was kind of meant to bump up the topic, but , whatever.

here's my second charrie:
Name: (First and Last) Luke Kokiri
Age/Birthday: 16/ 19th August
District: 2
Family: (Mother, father, siblings [if any.]) Uncle:Deku Kokiri /Cousin: Saria Kokiri (15)
Brief History: (Must be at least 4 sentences.)Parents died in a house fire when he was young, and he went to live with his uncle. He was never like other kids in the sense that he didn't enjoy training for the hunger games. His uncle builds weapons for the capitol. He treats his cousin, Saria, like a little sister. He only learned about his parents recently.
Physical Appearance: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Has brownish-blond hair and sky blue eyes. Tall and lean, but powerful, almost like a panther. He usually wheres a t-shirt and jeans, and hiker's boots. He wears a blue earring in his right ear.
Personality: (Must be at least 4 sentences.) Loyal to his friends. He doesn't like the Hunger Games, and he wouldn't act like a normal "Carrer" tribute. He knows the difference between right and wrong, and sticks to his opinion no matter what. He always wants to have the final say in any argument. He only trusts his family and closest friends, because, in Panem, anyone can be an enemy.
Flaw: (At least 1) Never trusts. Doesn't know anything about medicine.
Pets: A cat, Midna, and a German Sheperd, Lupis
Rich or Poor?:somewhat in between
Weapon of Choice: Sword
Talents: (Must list at least three.) Sword fighting, hand-to-hand combat, shooting and taking care of guns.
Other: He is left-handed
Back to top Go down
tεthys
Admin
tεthys

Female Posts : 576
Birthday : 1998-08-02

Lupa's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Character   Lupa's Character Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Sorry. D: I feel all bad now 'cause I kind of abandoned this forum. I BLAME KATIE AND GAZ. Well... I've been on vacation the last week... Er, I kind of have an excuse... WHATEVER, ACCEPTED FOR BOTH. I hope you have fun on here, while I remind everyone this forum still exists! Haha... ^^
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

Lupa's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Character   Lupa's Character Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lupa's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lupa's Character   Lupa's Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lupa's Character
Page 1 of 1