The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

running is a victory~

Go down 
+2
Phoenix
Cowvus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150running is a victory~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

running is a victory~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 12:38 am

The flash of light lit up everything around Eben, he could see that hedges had grown around him, cutting him off from the other tributes. The light also lit up Gunnar, in the flesh and blood. "You cant really be here." Eben said trying not to loose his mind. "They cant possibly have had you all that time." He continued reassuring himself.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1running is a victory~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 1:13 am

As Travis began to back away, Stacey struggled to her feet. There was a knife in her hand now as she approached him, there were tears in her eyes. "I-I don't know b-but they said..." she bit her lip, grimacing in more pain, "I'm sorry Travis... t-they said I'd have to k-kill you or..." The girl closed her eyes as she swung the blade.

Rowan's arms had crossed, hiding his own knife from the tribute. His face seemed to show a bit of recollection now. "Sorry sweetheart. I've been here once, I shouldn't be back again" he said with a shrug. Then he flashed out the knife in a skilled swipe.

Gunnar shrugged. "Well...they did, I guess...and you didn't answer my question," he looked around. "Oh yeah..." he looked back to his brother. There was just a hint of sadness in his eyes as he attacked.

All have 70 HP; First attack to Travis, Second to Mirabelle, Third to Eben.

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
running is a victory~ - Page 2 62270044
running is a victory~ - Page 2 12849686
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150running is a victory~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:56 am

running is a victory~ - Page 2 JDynYTy

Eyes wide, Travis was about to object, but the blade was already on it's way. He used the stake in his left hand to attempt to block the attack and the other to swing at her in an attack. All of a sudden, anger was taking control. In his eyes were a look of betrayal as he said, "You...you never truly loved me...you little bitch!" he yelled the last partout, no control over his anger anymore.

Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Ineffective
Phoenix carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000running is a victory~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:56 am

The member 'Phoenix' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
running is a victory~ - Page 2 91553834
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150running is a victory~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:06 pm

running is a victory~ - Page 2 14jrbeb

Mirabelle Goulding
Mira looked from the mentor to her dinosaur, not sure if she could trust either of them. Showing up out of a red glow wasn't always a good sign. In fact, it seemed like an awful idea, and one that made the girl step away from the person who had offered her help days before. Mentors were mentors for a reason, they had killed before. Rowan's words shocked her, as she tightened her grip on her metal stake. No way was she getting killed by her mentor, even if she was the weakest tribute here.

"What?" she screamed, sidestepping in an attempt to avoid the older man's attack. Mirabelle took a stab at him, scowling at she did so. You couldn't trust anyone here, could you?

moon carried out 1 launched of one Block(8) :
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Blockedc
moon carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:44 pm

Eben shook his head, "I dont believe that." He replied. Gunnar stepped forward, swinging a knife he got from who knows where, probably the capitol. "You are not real, you're a mutt." He shouted as he dove out of the way to avoid the attack. Eben then raised his own stake and jabbed it towards the torso area. "Get out of here."

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1running is a victory~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:54 pm

Stacey screamed in pain as she was stabbed, right in the abdomen. "How could you say that?" she was too weak to yell, stabbing back at him, "I-it was you or y-your child, and..." Stacey seemed to wobble as she stood, sobbing words out the best she could. She gripped her stomach, where he'd stabbed her, "But you've made t-that choice, haven't you?"

Rowan was an experienced fighter, so Mirabelle's attack was easily dodged. However, he was a bit surprised that she'd dodged the knife. "You and I both know what this place means," he took a swing at her, "And we both know how it should end."

Gunnar frowned as he was called a mutt. "No I'm not..." he seemed almost hurt. But then anger flared in his eyes when Eben stabbed him. "But I'm not gonna die." And so the fight continued.

Stacey and Gunnar have 35 HP. Rowan has 70 HP. Attack patterns are same as before.

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/150running is a victory~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:23 am

Travis looked emotionless at this point as he moved to knock her attack away. However, many thoughts were going through his head. Like the fact he could've just killed his child. But did it even matter anymore? Well, what kind of thought was that. It was his child after all. "I'm sorry Stace...I really am. But hey...you're the one who decided to try and kill me. So in reality, you made that choice. I was never going to hurt you sweetheart. I really am sorry." and with that, he stabbed at her again his eyes only showing a hint of anger and sadness.

running is a victory~ - Page 2 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 5:13 pm

Mirabelle Goulding
Mira glared at the man in front of her as she missed. The swords hadn't ever been her specialty anyways, of course it couldn't be useful now. Apparently Max wasn't interested in the potential murder either, because he wasn't helping as the tribute fought for her life. Mira was also fighting internally, trying to figure out what was happening to her mentor. Surely if he was himself, he must've been brainwashed, because the Rowan she knew wouldn't hurt her.

As another skilled strike came towards her, she tried to block it, hoping that she wouldn't get touched by the blade. The pain, she could deal with, but Mira wasn't accustomed to the sight of blood. She didn't want anything to do with seeing it, even if the vermilion liquid didn't belong to her. "No, you don't!" she snapped back, scowling. "You're. Not. Real!" Mira continued, stabbing at him with the syllable of her last word.  
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:16 pm

Gunnar didnt stop attacking, well not the real Gunnar, this was just a mutt. Eben tried to counter its attack, and then stab again. "You will die, I will kill you because I know that you are not real." He replied, his voice shaking. Eben didnt know whether he really believed the words that he spoke. All he knew is that he didnt want to be here.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:52 pm

"Don't you GET it, Travis?" Stacey screamed as she dodged his stake. "You were REAPED. Do you think I want my child to die when you could still die in here?" She stabbed at him again, "I didn't CHOOSE to get thrown in here like this."

"Offensive" Rowan smirked, side-stepping her attack yet again. "Still think I'm real, though." And he stabbed again.

Gunnar really did seem hurt; both physically and mentally. "Stop saying that," it came out like a whimper, as he stepped in to attack again.

Stacey, 35 HP, Rowan, 70 HP, Gunnar, 20 HP. Attack patterns apply.

running is a victory~ - Page 2 20258398
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:41 pm

"Maybe you didn't choose to get thrown in, but you chose your own life over mine. To me I guess that just means you don't care anymore, huh? Well it's whatever. Not like I care anymore. We both made decisions so...see you in hell I suppose." He leaned back to avoid her knife and lunged forward with one of the stakes, just wanting this nightmare to be over before he went back to being emotional again.

Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Mirabelle Goulding
Mira didn't like how fighting made her feel. It made her angry, like all of her emotions were coming spiraling out of her control and ended up being fired at her enemy. She never thought her mentor would be her enemy. "He's not real, he's not real..." the tribute thought to herself as she blocked another attack from the man. For not being real, he was sure putting up a good fight. Mira had to beat him though, there wasn't any option in this.

"You're not real, at least not really," she insisted, taking another jab at the mentor with her metal spike. Mira hadn't been doing well with the whole 'fighting' situation, and apparently Max still wasn't interested in helping. What use was he if he didn't do anything for her? Not that she could hurt him, of course. Glancing at the shrubbery that prevented her from seeing her allies, she wondered where they had gone. Were they alright?
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Eben wanted this fight to be over. Watching Gunnar in this much pain was beginning to get to him, even if he was just a mutt. He narrowly avoided the oncoming attack, he felt the steel knick his side. Eben stabbed his stake toward the chest, and sliced its gut. "I hate what they have done to us, its a living hell." He replied.

Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:59 pm

Stacey grimaced, her arm bleeding now. "You'll be there to greet me," she said with a growl, stabbing at him.

"That's redundant," Rowan said, then felt her stake drive into his leg. "Nice shot," he laughed, taking another swing.

Gunnar fell over without another word, but the pain in his eyes was still there. He dropped the knife, rolled over. His body was absorbed into the grass. Now a path opened in the hedges, but it was obvious it didn't lead to his allies. Would Eben take it?

Stacey has 15 HP, Rowan has 50 HP, Gunnar is dead. Eben can either choose to stay put, or follow the path.

running is a victory~ - Page 2 20258398
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Travis grit his teeth, swinging his left stake to block the attack and pulled his right arm back and slammed it towards her. "I highly doubt that...cause I'm going back. I'm going back to the real Stacey you evil, fake, mutt, bitch." He backed away, his voice filled with venom. He was fighting on the inside to keep his emotions in check, but he didn't think he would be able to hold it in much longer. He needed to kill this creation of the Capitol, fast.

running is a victory~ - Page 2 Arrow-16
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:01 pm

Mirabelle Goulding
Mira was shocked that her metal stake made contact with his leg, and watched as it was struck into the mutt's skin. Pulling the weapon out, she took a look at the blade, now sticky with blood. His laugh was perhaps the most terrifying part of the whole ordeal. She was trying to kill this man, and he was laughing. Not real. Not real. Not... real. Blinking up at the man, the tribute backed up in an attempt to block the coming attack.

She then frowned and stepped forwards again, trying to take another stab at the mutant. "It's strange, how lifelike the Capitol made you," Mira commented. "But you're not real, you're just a mutt," She smiled at her statement, believing in it entirely. There was no way that her mentor was in the games, it wouldn't be fair, even if the Capitol never played fair.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:37 am

Eben watched as the Gunnar mutt collapsed, then disappeared into the grass. He let out a sigh of relief, and heartbreak. The hedges around Eben moved and a path opened up. He could tell that this path led him away from his allies. The thought crossed his mind, but he knew he couldnt leave them alone, who knew what kinds of demons they were facing. He looked around trying to find a way to get over to help them out.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:13 am

"The REAL Stacey?" she laughed, "You still think I'm a mutt, don't you?" Stacey side-stepped his attack, "let me tell you something, Travis. Stacey won't be waiting for you, IF you make it back." With that, she stabbed towards him with her knife.

"I wouldn't be so sure, sweetheart," Rowan said, feeling her stake go into his arm. "I must be slipping," he shook his head and stabbed at her again.

There was no way through the hedge. Eben would have to wait for his allies to finish or take the path out and hoped his allies caught up.

Stacey has 15HP, Rowan has 35.

Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Another attack was on it's way and Travis tried to knock it off course. "Shut up...just...stop talking." A tear fell, but he hid it behind another stab to the creature in front of him, wishing it would just drop dead already. How long had it been? A minute? An hour? A day? He couldn't tell anymore. He just wanted to meet back up with his allies. He didn't want to have to fight a clone of the girl he loved.

Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:53 pm

Mirabelle Goulding
Mira sighed as she missed her mark, the mark that would hopefully put an end to this fight. Fighting with her mentor was difficult for her, even if he hadn't known the guy very long. He was still one of her only hopes in the Capitol, and fighting him probably didn't look very good. Was it brave to fight someone you thought wasn't real? She couldn't be sure, all she knew was that this was getting old really fast. "Stop talking," Mirabelle mumbled as she tried to block his coming attack. She then used her weapon to try and stab at him again.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Eben realized that there would be no way he would be getting through the hedges. The only available path led him away from the allies. He hoped they would be OK, that their battles would not leave them broken, or dead. Eben decided to take the way out, and eventually meet up with the others again soon.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 7:14 am

Stacey blinked at the boy, sidestepping his attacks yet again.  "Fine," she said, taking another stab at him.  If he didn't want to talk anymore, so be it.

"Okay," Rowan said with a shrug.  It saved him energy not to talk anyway as he stepped in to stab her.

Eben found his way to a cave.

Stacey and Rowan have 15 HP each.  Eben has gone to the Air Cave (Please post in the topic here).

**EDIT:Url screwed up, both were -10
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:16 am

Why was he missing so much? He brought his weapon up again, hoping to knock the knife away once more and went for another stab. Maybe he wasn't a good a fighter as he thought...or the mutt was putting him on edge to the point where he was getting way too sloppy. Either way...he needed this to be over.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000running is a victory~ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 9:16 am

The member 'Phoenix' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
running is a victory~ - Page 2 Missm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: running is a victory~   running is a victory~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

running is a victory~
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next