The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Female Posts : 1549
Birthday : 1996-02-26

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Character Name:: Mysterious Cow
Alliance:: Mystery

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Geo had jumped out to protect Leda from the giant creature that attacked, so he was now bleeding a bit from his side. He shot a glance at the tribute who tried to hide him against the wall and instead barged out to help her fight. Meanwhile, the thing had come back for round two, striking out at Leda again.

Pterodactyl has 45 HP, Geo has 45 HP. First attack is to Leda, at normal value. Second roll is attack on the mutt, by Geo, and is +5 (Geo takes -5 for each attack).

Cowvus carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 20258398
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 62270044
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:04 pm

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Ledana10
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n3a31dIPVS1s2djns

Leda's eyes widened as Geo took the blunt of the mutt's lunge at her. She'd hardly realized she'd forgotten to block it, but apparently Geo had. I guess that's what they're for, other than companionship. "Thanks, Geo," she said under her breath, not because she didn't want it to be too audible but because she was focusing on things other than being polite at the moment. Leda leaped out of the way of the mutt as quickly as she could, hoping she avoided most of the damage, and hurled her arm out at it, trying to scrape it with her stake. She tried to resist the urge to ask Geo to be careful, thinking he might not appreciate her concern, but then she worried he'd think she didn't care about him. Leda mentally cursed her complete lack of social skills. "Just... be careful, okay? I don't mean to patronize you. I just... stay safe. Please."
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:04 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(12)' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Missm

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(Other)' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:20 pm

Geo was unable to step in and protect Leda a second straight time, but he could still charge forward and attack. The flying creature came at her again, and Geo countered.

Pterodactyl has 20 HP, Geo has 40. Rolls are the same

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:36 pm

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Tumblr_mzocuwACUJ1skto7oo5_250

Leda was rather proud of little Geo. He was proving to be a very worthwhile ally, not that she would have abandoned him or anything if he wasn't. He was probably the only good thing about the Games. Leda ducked the beast's attack and lunged at it again. "You fight dirty, then..." she muttered, scowling into the darkness at the mutt. "Little bitch." Leda narrowed her eyes. The mutt appeared to be losing strength, and she wanted to get rid of it as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:36 pm

#1 'Block(Other)' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Ineffective

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(12)' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 51805711
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 7:05 am

The mutt let out a cry, disappearing into the darkness. Geo looked up at Leda, then out into the cavern. It didn't seem like the mutt was coming back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 12:26 am

Leda sighed, relieved that the mutt seemed to have been driven off. "Thanks, little buddy, Couldn't have done it with out you." She smiled at him, stepping out into the cavern, but then realized he was injured a bit from the fight. "Are you okay?" she asked, kneeling down to look over the wound. Leda was unaccustomed to this whole concern-for-others thing, but she couldn't help it. Geo had been hurt helping her, and not only did she hate debts, but he was innocent and adorable and pretty much her only friend. Leda glanced around, wondering if there was anything she could use to help him if he needed it, and for a sign as to what she should do next. Sure, she'd love to stay isolated in the games and just ride on through to the finish without much conflict, but she knew it wouldn't work like that and she wanted to stay as close as she could to being a step ahead.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Geo looked at her as if she was crazy. He'd only been doing his job, and the girl acted like he was supposed to just sit and watch. Well, not little Geo! His eyes fixed back on the cavern, while his injuries began to heal on their own.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 6:51 pm

The path continued and Eben followed it. Once he reached the end, he was in a cave of some kind. Eben's dinosaur followed closely behind. He turned to his pet, "well Gunn, what you you think about this place?" He asked the creature, he still didnt know exactly what it was. "I hope Mira and Travis are OK" He added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2014 11:26 pm

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mzvph7T9tY1rsud01

Leda was relieved to see Geo's wounds healing. He was looking at her with a seemingly judgmental, incredulous expression. "Sorry, okay? They didn't exactly hand us an instruction manual, you know," she reminded him. Leda scanned the cavern, and kept silent for a moment to see if she could hear anything. She liked the isolation, but it made her a bit nervous to have no idea where anyone else was, and she worried she'd become trapped if she were attacked by an unbeatable foe. "See anything, Geo?" she whispered, looking down at the little dinosaur.

gif is because it kinda fits and it makes me giggle
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 6:56 am

Gunn, as he was called, looked around a bit, waggled his spiked tail, and trotted forward, deeper into the cave. Eben could hear a voice coming from that direction, over the noise of the wind.

Geo gave a nod of satisfaction to Leda as she apologized. Then the sound of footsteps could be heard. He looked towards the section of the cavern where they'd entered, where there seemed to be movement of some type.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:47 pm

Eben could here voices further down into the cave. Gunn, however continued deeper through the cave, and Eben had no choice but to follow. He had his stake gripped tight in his hand in case the person down there was an enemy. "Gunn, where are you taking me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Leda heard the sound of footsteps from the cave in the direction Geo was looking. She nodded at him, then remembered the treat can. Should have given him one after the mutt fight, she realized, but took one out and fed it to him as quietly as possible so he could keep his energy up. 'Ready, Geo?' she mouthed at him, not wanting to make a lot of noise in case it alerted the other being to their presence. Leda hid back in the wall crevice and gripped her stake tightly, preparing herself for any kind of enemy that might approach. Another mutt, a tribute? she wondered. Something else? Don't know what else it could be, but... you never do know, do you? She motioned for Geo to hide with her so they might be able to take the hostile by surprise.
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 pm

Geo accepted the treat, but didn't back into the wall. He stood, growling now, as a shape emerged in the form of a boy and his dino.

Gunn plunged forward, leading Eben straight into the cavern, where he stopped and growled at a crevice in the wall.

The tributes were now in full view of eachother.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:19 am

Eben continued to follow Gunn and was led into a large cavern. On the other side of the cave, Eben could see another tribute and her pet. He tried to think which tribute this was, and then realized it was the district 12 girl. "Well, I am glad to see another face here." He replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Tumblr_mzttnsG5kG1sp16jao1_250

Leda narrowed her eyes as a male tribute swam into her vision. She took a few steps out of the crevice, circling the boy and nodding at Geo. Leda made no other hesitation before bashing at him with her stake. Leda assumed the gamemakers wanted them to kill eachother, but even if they didn't, Leda had no attachment to this boy an had no intention of acquiring one if she'd have to kill him in the end eventually. "Sorry," she said half-heartedly. Did he really just say he was glad to see another face? How naive is this kid? "Can't really say I feel the same way." Leda looked the boy quickly up and down. He appeared to be a bit better off than her, which made her nervous, but she told herself she still had a chance to make it out alive. Maybe. Come on, Leda. You haven't fought this hard to keep living just to give up now.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm

'Attack(12)' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Missm
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Geo and Gunn circled each other with the tributes, growling, but not fighting just yet.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:49 pm

Eben laughed as the girl tried to attack him. "I mean, its better for me to kill another tribute rather than having to face a mutt." He replied. Her attack missed, and Eben used the momentary distraction to lauch his own attack. He swung his stake at the girls chest. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Gunn circling the other creature, but neither attacked the other, yet.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Arrow-12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 pm

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Tumblr_mnlsoiyhCn1rqxsmuo5_250

Leda smirked as the boy tried to cover his previous words up with something that sounded a bit tougher now that she'd attacked him. She was annoyed that she'd missed the hit, but pleased that he missed his attack on her as well. "You'd rather kill another human being with a family and friends than a genetic experiment created by the Capitol?" she said wryly. "Although I guess we're all the Capitol's experiments, aren't we?" Leda shook her head. "Or do you just think I'm less of a threat?" she teased, the tone in her voice suggesting she believed that if he did, he would be proven sorely wrong. Leda lashed out at him again with the stake, watching the two dinosaurs circle eachother. Come on, Geo, you can take 'im, she thought to herself, almost wishing she could send telepathic messages to her little buddy. "Depends on the mutt, I guess, hm? We'll see."
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 pm

'Attack(12)' :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 86227283
Back to top Go down
Cowvus
Queen of the Wolves

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 am

Geo and Gunn continued their circling, but they seemed to be waiting for a cue.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Eben saw the next attack coming, he knew that it would be hard pressed to avoid it. He stabbed his stake at the girl again, hoping for a good hit. Gunn continued to circle the other dinosaur. "You got it Gunn." He said encouraging his companion. "I would rather myself survive, and if that means killing others, blame the capitol" Eben replied

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Blockedc

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Arrow-19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:50 pm

Leda rolled her eyes. "You're a rather dull one, aren't you?" she muttered, after the boy stated something fairly obvious. She looked at Geo, who had not yet attacked the other dinosaur. "Well, Geo, you know I won't tell you what to do, but it would be helpful to me if you would pummel that other dinosaur into the ground," she began, sizing the other dinosaur up. "You can take him." Leda gave Geo a determined smile and ducked to try to avoid the boy's attack. She was annoyed that her own attack had missed, as it was one of her better hits, but she didn't let it get her down. Leda struck straight out with her stake, hoping to cause some significant damage this time.

****HAD TO EDIT, WAS ATTACK FAIL BLOCK SUCCESSFUL****

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I   The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Same Wind Will Take Care of You and I
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next