The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i used to rule the world

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
moon

moon

Female Posts : 566
Birthday : 1998-07-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i used to rule the world Left_bar_bleue150/150i used to rule the world Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

i used to rule the world Empty
PostSubject: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:32 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan continued wiping the beads of sweat off her face, the weather getting slightly cooler as they ascended up the slopes, but it was still enough to make her  warm.  She felt very disgusting, knowing that she couldn't look good right now, and all the glamour of the capital was behind her. However, that didn't stop her from the bloodlust running through her veins. If only she had a dagger right now...

Turning to look behind her, she decided it was a good place to rest. "Imagine if we had weapons now, and food... and water," Swan thought aloud, looking around for any sources of food or liquid. Her throat was burning from their visit to the arid lands, hoping she didn't start hallucinating. The tribute wanted to win, but even if she died, she didn't want to die insane. Swan wanted to have full rule over herself, and not lose it.
layout and graphics (c) sapphire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:13 pm

i used to rule the world Tumblr_inline_mrlc9962M01qz4rgp
i used to rule the world Lorina10

Lori followed Swan onto the sloping area, which was thankfully away from the endless sea of sand they had been faced with before. She sighed, running her hands through her hair. "Much better." Lori nodded as Swan spoke. "Maybe there's something around here we can work with." She looked around, trying to gauge their surroundings and see if there was anything useful that they could maybe make into a weapon or even eat. If not, she didn't know how they were supposed to go kill people without a weapon, unless their enemy was weaponless as well. Lori tried to think back to who else hadn't gotten a weapon from the cornucopia, but her mind was too foggy to tell for the time being, so she went back to searching around the area.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i used to rule the world Left_bar_bleue150/150i used to rule the world Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 11:18 pm

There were many sticks in the area
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:07 am

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan nodded at Lori's comment, beginning to wander around the area to look for supplies. Noticing the sticks, the tribute stopped. "What do you think we could do with these?" she asked, picking one up and showing it to her ally. Swan wasn't really cold, and they didn't have anything to cook, but maybe there was another use for the wood.

"They aren't really sharp... but maybe we could make them sharp?" she suggested with a shrug. Really, the girl had no idea what to do with this window of opportunity. Swan knew that it must serve some purpose, but she never was great at solving problems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 8:22 pm

i used to rule the world Tumblr_inline_mrlc9pbV771qz4rgp

Lori narrowed her eyes thoughtfully. "Maybe... since I doubt fire would do us any good right now, and it'd be impossible to control in this heat." She shrugged, and picked up a few sticks, tossing them back and forth in her hands. "But sharpening sounds good for now. Do you see any rocks, or anything?" Lori knelt down and looked around for anything solid like a rock that could be used to sharpen the sticks into weapons. "We could, like, tie them together if we found something that would work for that and set those on fire and throw them at other tributes," she suggested with a laugh, "but again, the fire would get everywhere."

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 6:04 pm

A group of rocks tumbled down the slopes to the girl's location, perhaps the gamemakers were intrigued by their brainstorming
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 8:42 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan nodded at Lori's contributions, beginning to collect a variety of sticks in her hands. The sticks seemed sturdy enough to her, but she couldn't be positive with her assumptions. Guessing that it was made by the Capitol engineers, she didn't know what to expect of it. Brushing her golden strands of hair out of her eyes, Swan began to look around for sharpening rocks. "No rocks over here...wait," she began, spotting a collection of rocks.

Smiling widely, the girl turned to face her ally. "I think the gamemakers gave us a present," Swan declared, holding up a rock with various angles. Wasting no time, she began running the sharp parts of the rock against the wood, trying to make it into a point. "Thanks!" she yelled into the sky, waving like there was a camera there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:40 pm

i used to rule the world Tumblr_lyipucKM8j1r6prwyo1_500

At the sight of the rocks, Lori smiled brightly, clapping her hands together. "Great! Thank you, darlings," she called to the sky, blowing the gamemakers a kiss. Lori picked up a rock and began scraping it against the stick. She was hoping that the rock would shave bits off the end and form a point, but it would depend on whether the stick was strong enough not to break but weak enough to be affected by the rock. The rock also had to be sharp enough and Lori has to make sure not to get the stick all messed up, but she was pretty confident that eventually they would get some sharpened sticks. It might take a few tries, but Lori thought herself a fast learner and wasn't too worried. "Or we could just throw the rocks at their heads," she jokingly suggested to Swan, whittling away at the stick as best she could and laughing a bit.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 9:57 pm

The rock in Lori's hand felt heavier after her comment about throwing them
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeThu Sep 26, 2013 10:17 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan laughed along with Lori as they joked about how their plans would affect the other tributes. Personally, she wouldn't mind bashing a few of their heads in, talk about a stress reliever. While continuing to work on her 'sharpening', she wondered if she would have the chance to kill someone in the games. It was a natural part of the games, but for some reason, just making weapons made her adrenaline begin pumping at the thought of killing a tribute. "Do you think it's working?" Swan asked, holding up her work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 10:21 am

i used to rule the world Tumblr_inline_moyn8eDIwj1qz4rgp

Lori narrowed her eyes, examining the stick in Swan's hand. "Hmm... can I see?" She tapped the end of the stick that Swan was holding, trying to determine whether it would be able to pierce human flesh. "I'm not sure... we'd have to try it out first." Lori paused sharpening for a minute to think, and gradually felt the weight of the rock increase. As the rock got heavier, a grin spread across her face. "Well, it seems we have a little gift of encouragement," she giggled, holding the rock up in her hand. She chucked it at the ground, seeing if it would make a dent.

Last edited by Rainy Pie on Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 5:57 pm

The rock dropped quickly and made a small hole in the ground as it stuck. It had become somewhat harder for Lori to throw than she was expecting.
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 9:11 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan let Lori have the stick as she watched the rock fly across the area and make itself a hole. Smiling, she stood and picked up the rock. It seemed heavier than before, or at least compared the her sharpening stone. "Hm, but do you think it's too heavy to throw?" the girl thought aloud.

Positioning it in her hands, she knelt down and began to pound the dirt in, like it was the skull of her enemy. "Maybe we don't need to throw it?" she continued, as she sat upright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:59 am

i used to rule the world Tumblr_inline_moyns3zVwp1qz4rgp

Lori shook her hand out in the air for a few seconds. The rock had been much heavier than she'd expected. Rolling her wrist back and forth, she looked back at Swan and smiled. "Maybe we don't," she agreed, raising an eyebrow. "But since there are a lack of trees to climb up and drop rocks on people's heads from, what exactly are you suggesting?" She remembered the stick in her other hand and poked the tip lightly against her skin. "Hmmm. I mean, it wouldn't be my first choice to kill someone, but it'd do in a pinch. Not for stabbing, really, but it could probably puncture a jugular vein pretty well." She handed the stick back to Swan and picked up another rock. "As for these... oh, right, sorry, I got off track. What were you thinking for these, again?"

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:14 pm

The rocks seemed to shake a bit, was the ground trembling?
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:48 pm

swan Genevieve Belaire

Swan nodded once more at Lori's words, remembering that she would truly know how to handle herself in this type of situation. She had been trained for it. "I think we could just bash their heads in with the rocks, if that worked..." the tribute explained, motioning to how she had dented the ground.

As she did so, she felt the rock, moving? Or was it vibrating? Dropping the stone, she backed away from it. "Lori.... is the ground moving?" she asked, her eyes wide. "Or is it just the rocks?" Swan asked, turning to her ally for answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:41 pm

i used to rule the world Tumblr_inline_modowbKDux1qz4rgp

Lori nodded in response. "Bashing their heads in should work," she said with a laugh. Suddenly, the ground trembled underneath her and she had to throw her arms out to get her balance and stop herself from falling over. Lori's bright blue eyes widened. "Crap," she muttered, cursing under her breath with words far worse than the one she'd used aloud but keeping them virtually inaudible. "Unfortunately, I think that may be the ground..." she groaned, and grabbed as many of the rocks and sticks as she could hold without too much trouble in case they had to leave in a hurry. "Think it's time to go, or do you want to wait it out?" Lori asked with a shrug, making sure she stayed relatively calm.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 2:30 pm

Before Swan could answer, the ground shifted and three small figures burst out of the sand with a rumble, putting the tribute's on their sides, confused
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Swan was about to answer her ally, when the ground split. With a yelp, she fell backwards with her eyes wide. This wasn't apart of the plan. They were supposed to be figuring things out, not watching it fall apart.

Frantically searching for Lori, Swan held the rock in her hand. At least she had something. "Here goes nothing..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:43 am

Lori felt herself fall, and tried to brace herself so it wouldn't hurt. Luckily, she didn't seem to land on any particularly sharp rocks. Not so luckily, she was pretty sure they were about to make attacked by mutts. She could just make out three figures, but she wasn't at a very good angle to tell what they were and the sun was getting in her eyes. She picked the rocks and sticks up, as they had been knocked out of her hands when she fell, and looked around for Swan. "Swan?" she called, narrowing her eyes. "You okay?"

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 2:15 pm

The three figures burst forwards and attacked. They seemed to be like moles, burrowers

Loki carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
i used to rule the world 20258398
(Attack to both tributes)
Back to top Go down
moon

moon

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:29 pm

Swan nodded, her voice seeming to fail her. What were these things? They seemed to be little mice, only with sharper claws and slightly terrifying. She tried to block the attack, before realizing the monsters weren't just going to leave.

Aiming for the head of one, Swan slammed the rock in that direction. This could work, right? It had too.
Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i used to rule the world Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000i used to rule the world Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 1:29 pm

The member 'Moon' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Block(Other)' :
i used to rule the world Blockedc

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack(Other)' :
i used to rule the world Missm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:10 pm

As she tried to duck out of the way of the mutt attack, Lori narrowed her eyes. "Are you kidding me?" she spat, her usually chipper facial expression curling into a scowl. "What the hell are these?" Lori hurled one of the rocks in her hand at the nearest mole-mutt-thing. She watched as it flew through the air but couldn't tell whether it hit its target, her vision obscured by swirling clouds of sunlight and sand. Lori grabbed a few more rocks, preparing as best she could for what had the potential to be one of the strangest battles of her life.

Back to top Go down
Dicemaster
The Computer Account
The Computer Account
Dicemaster

Birthday : 2011-03-05

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
i used to rule the world Left_bar_bleue250000000000/250000000000i used to rule the world Empty_bar_bleue  (250000000000/250000000000)
Character Name:: Dicemaster
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 11:10 pm

The member 'Rainy Pie' has done the following action : ROLL

#1 'Attack(2)' :
i used to rule the world 99883538

--------------------------------

#2 'Block(Other)' :
i used to rule the world Ineffective
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i used to rule the world   i used to rule the world Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i used to rule the world
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next