The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pip's nation of the world challenge!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Left_bar_bleue135/150Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Empty
PostSubject: Pip's nation of the world challenge!!   Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:54 pm

So, I recently remembered this video my 7th grade teacher showed me, and I wanted to show it to you guys.

SO I HAVE CREATED A CHALLENGE!

It's the same one that my 7th grade teacher taught us (except slightly different) The goal for you is to listen to the song (as many times as needed) and memorize the WHOLE thing. And then, make a video (with the song in the background) with you singing along to it. Or, you can just make a video of as much as the song as possible if you give up trying to sing to it.

NO, I have not memorized the whole song, but I do know a little bit more then half.

Click here for the link to the video!
Click here for the link to the video and lyrics!
Click here for a slowed down version of the video!

Happy singing!!
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Pip's nation of the world challenge!!   Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 12:04 am

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
Back to top Go down
Tallix

Tallix

Female Posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Pip's nation of the world challenge!!   Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Oh my god! My Geography teacher dared us to try and learn this exact song at the end of term!! I've actually managed to do it (after a month of listening to it) and can't believe other schools do the same thing!!

I'm gonna put up this song too, see if you can learn this!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7hO-1ItqXw

Unfortunately, I can't put up a video of me singing it so I can't prove it (but hopefully my words are enough).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pip's nation of the world challenge!!   Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 1:31 pm

I'm going to add another song...

It's actually extremely easy to memorize, and I already memorized the first two verses at school, even though we didn't have to, because I liked it so much. You will memorize the chorus just by listening to it once, too. xD But you have to say the word 'process' as 'PRO-sess,' no matter where you're from or what accent you have or don't have. It's not even really a challenge. It's just educational, like all the others, and fun. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1_uez5WX1o
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Left_bar_bleue135/150Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Pip's nation of the world challenge!!   Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:34 pm

That's me singing along to the small bit that I do know, I did this earlier today before I got around to brushing my hair, which is why it's kinda messy.
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
spaceraiderz

spaceraiderz

Female Posts : 51
Birthday : 1997-12-12

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Left_bar_bleue150/150Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Pip's nation of the world challenge!!   Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rytinjrJHnQ&feature=plcp
>_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pip's nation of the world challenge!!   Pip's nation of the world challenge!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pip's nation of the world challenge!!
Page 1 of 1