The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troubles with ranged weaponry

Go down 
+2
ArtsyAmy
Phoenix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Phoenix
Phoenix

Male Posts : 921
Birthday : 1999-09-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)
Character Name:: Leon Holt
Alliance:: N/A

Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 pm

Daniel shook her hand. "Daniel Ralcom, district 7...although I'm pretty sure you already knew that." Looks like making friends with the careers was gonna be easier than he thought...and if Astri- No. He had to stop thinking like that...he didn't even know why he was thinking like that. She was really getting to him...
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Male Posts : 1104
Birthday : 2001-05-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Character Name::
Alliance::

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 pm

I smile at Thaila. "You still should have told me you were married.." I say to her. Out of everyone at the station. We weren't the ones flirting. "Crazy how things never go as planned." I say in a disappointed voice. "How did you know he was the right one out of all District 3?" I asked, but I wish I hadn't, I continue to speak. "What a husband if he doesn't risk it all to be with you." I say but quickly shut up. I felt myself around her and only her..
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Birthday : 2001-09-22

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Tumblr_m77v62mWaa1rq82fy
"I.. I think I did..? I don't remember since I am just ACTING like I don't care." I answer to Thalia, "I actually do take these games seriously, but we careers just get bored sometimes and do suprising things!"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Anders strolled over to the ranged station, although it wasn't what he was best with he still was capable with throwing knives and had good aim. He grabbed a few knives and threw them in the air and catching the hilt each time, not once cutting himself or causing injury to himself. He refrained from tossing one of the knives though as it seemed most of the commotion caused was just from a large conversation with Astrid, his district partner, right in the middle. "Joined the party without me I see," Anders spoke out calmly. "Someone really knows how to make an entrance," he said directed at Astrid. Basically quoting Rafe the night before.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:56 pm

(Matt, Thalia never told anyone about the marriage. It was a thought in her head)
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:01 pm

(Oh, uh, nevermind my last post then, actually, my last 2)

Last edited by Matthew-_-Leap on Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:02 pm

Astrid noticed Anders and smiled. "Hey Anders." She said waving to him. He was her district partner and she heard what he had said and knew where that saying came from and she wanted to glare at him but she didn't and refrained. "So Daniel, you were going to tell me about district seven?" She asked flashing him one of her flirty smiles. "I'd love to hear about the place where you grew up."
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/150Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/150)

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:06 pm

Too many people were talking at the same time. He decided to respond to Astrid first. "Nothing special at home. Just a psychotic father, but I rather not talk about that..." His smile had faded and his face was a but more serious.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:07 pm

I continue to throw knives at the targets. Still eavesdropping on all 4 of them. The 4 were Anders, Astrid, Daniel, and Savannah. I look over at Thaila, but go back to concentrating on the target.
Back to top Go down
ArtsyAmy
Girl with a Paintbrush
ArtsyAmy

Female Posts : 521
Birthday : 1998-06-04

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:07 pm

I look over to Astrid and she is still flirting with Daniel. I feel sorry for that guy. "Well, I need to actually train for the Games, so I am gonna go." I decide to go to the edible items station.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:10 pm

"Hello, I guess your another fellow career?" I look at Astrid's district partner, "I'm savannah, District four." I than go to shooting some more, one arrow at a time.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:11 pm

"Awee" Astrid said and put a hand on her chest, "That is so sad." She said and then she took his hand. "I am so sorry, you had to grow up with that, you deserve so much better." She said and gave him a sympathetic smile. "A lot of us have a difficult time in the districts though." Astrid said and then she began to tear up, "I mean, I lost my father and my brother and my mother went crazy." She said sadly and more tears began to roll down her face and she was crying now. What they all didn't know was that it wasn't real.
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:12 pm

"Okay, see you back at the tower later" I say to Thaila. Thaila took training very serious. Personally, I'd focus on 1 or 2 things a day, so tomorrow, I'd practice Edidble foods and practice at the course. Although I wasn't athletic, it was still worth it to try it out to see how it works and new skills I might have that I haven't found out I have ever had before.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Tumblr_m77v4h9u4a1rq82fy
"Same here, my father died without me even knowing.." I mumbled, tears started to form and I ran to a corner, sat down and mourned, and made it clear I wanted left alone, I cried and cried "Dad, if your here, please send me something to know you believe I can win," I whispered under my breath. I just sat there and cried. I didn't care if anyone saw me. I just want my father back.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:19 pm

Daniel was...surprised to say the least. At first he thought she was gonna make fun of him. He felt bad so...he put an arm around her. He knew he was falling for a trick, deep down...he just didn't care. "That...that sounds like it had to suck...at least your dad didn't stab you and make you heal the wound..." He was giving away personal information...he needed to stop...
Back to top Go down
Matti
Leopard Master
Matti

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:23 pm

"Since we are all confessing our past and stuff.. I mind as well tell you guys my parents abandoned me. I was told that they were all going to die. I still don't know what happened to them." I say and wonder about the dreams I had of my biological father.. "Still to this day I've never met them. I wish I would have.." I say and throw a knife and it hits the chest.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:27 pm

Astrid nuzzled his head into his shoulder and she continued to cry. She could feel his arm go around her, and she heard about her father. "Well at least he was kind of there for you, mine was taken away from an illness, and while that all happened my sister was in the games." She said, "only thing I could trust was her dog, and then my mother beign crazy got rid of the dog. Soon enough my mother ran off and left me alone, and I had to pray for my sister to come home, and I almost froze in the abandoned house." Astrid said, getting a bit personal, but it helped, and soon she continued to cry, while most of it was truth some of it was exaggerated.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:28 pm

Anders kept throwing the knives in the air and smiled a little as one of the flustered tributes left. Astrid of course spoke to the boy from 7, he seemed strong and all but Anders wasn't threatened. Honestly he wasn't threatened by anyone he had seen so far and he knew he was capable when it came to any kind of fighting. The girl from District 4 introduced herself to him as Savannah and asked if he was a career. He felt it was obvious by his muscular build and confidence level, but he just decided not to worry about it. Anders flung the knife forwards instead of upwards and towards the dummy. It hit right in the middle. He then turned to Sav and smiled, "I guess I am." He winked after but noticed the tears start to form on Sav and Astrid's faces.

Mentally Anders rolled his eyes. He was at least glad though his family story wasn't as bad as it seemed, even if his parents weren't around ever they were still alive. He wasn't going to share though, it was no one else's business but his own and this wasn't a therapy session or anything.
Back to top Go down
Trist
The Dog Whisperer
Trist

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:34 pm

I stop crying and come back, "Sorry, I just, miss my dad. Thats all." I grab the bow, and continue shooting arrows, "I guess I'm a career too." After shooting the dummy in the chest with looking at Anders.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:42 pm

Daniel sighed, not annoyed but more...sad. He stepped back and whispered, "At least you didn't have to leave someone you...actually, nevermind...I should...I should work on melee combat. Wanna come with?" He had a hopeful expression, partially fake but a small part of him knew it was real.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Astrid wiped the tears away and sniffled. "No I think I'll pass on the melee section, I don't think I'll be able to pick up a sword." She said and she laughed softly. "I'm way in over my head." She said and she shook her head, and wiped her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:15 pm

"Huh...never thought I would hear that from a career...but hey, maybe I could just teach you a few hand-to-hand moves you may not know...I'm not exactly sureif there are any you don't know, but hey, you never know." He smiles. He was starrting to believe her less again. A career saying that they woyldnt pick up a weapon? Highly doubtful.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:26 pm

"I think I'm fine." Astrid said and laughed, "I like this station, it's like home for me." Astrid said and then she waved to him. "Good luck with training, I just don't want to embarrass myself, in front of everyone." She said and she blushed a bit. "I'm sorry, but I'm sure we'll meet again!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Phoenix

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:43 pm

He shrugged and picked up another tomahawk. He balanced it and thought about what Astrid had said before. He threw it at a target and he hit the neck. Secretly, he was aiming at the stomach, but he didn't mention that. He smiled and looked over at Astrid. "Guess I've actually learned something." He waved and started backing away before he turned around and walked off. He knew something for sure...the way she was acting then? A career hoping she didn't become embarrassed? Not the most likely of things.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:40 am

Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mjhfhtcIhO1qz4rgp
Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Anders10
---District 2---Male---18---

Well Anders was getting bored with the ranged station, he wasn't a fan of throwing things anyways and a bow was just a waste of his time. He had strength, he didn't need to hide in the distance from an enemy. Plus he liked the rush it gave him to actually be in a close combat situation. He looked over to Sav who seemed to be shooting arrows since Astrid was up to whatever she was up to. He had plenty of time to talk to her outside of training if he really wanted to anyways. "I'm leaving, this place just isn't my style. I guess since you are a career, I guess I will see you later." He made sure to put a lot of emphasis on the guess to go along with what she said. He then dropped the knives off and left, most likely towards the melee station.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubles with ranged weaponry   Troubles with ranged weaponry - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troubles with ranged weaponry
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3