The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranged Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Ranged Training Left_bar_bleue150/150Ranged Training Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Ranged Training Empty
PostSubject: Ranged Training   Ranged Training Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:54 pm

I walked into the training room, and looked around. There were a lot of stations, and I knew I needed to visit a few of them. I saw ranged weapons laying on a rack. I walked up to them, and picked out a few different weapons. A few daggers, some throwing knives, and a boomerang type weapon. I took position at one of the targets and took aim. I threw 5 knives, and hit 3 bullseyes. 'Not bad, but still could use some improvement.' I thought to myself. I retrieved them, and then took my stance again, this time I was going to use the boomerang. I flipped it in my hand a few time, getting a feel for it. I took aim at my target, wound up and released the weapon. I watched as it barreled towards the target, and then it cleanly sliced the head off. It fell to the floor with a thud. I ducked as it came back towards me, but landed safely on the floor only a few feet from me. I walked over to it, and picked it up. I laughed quietly to myself. 'I hope they have these in the games.' I said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 389
Birthday : 1993-09-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Ranged Training Left_bar_bleue150/150Ranged Training Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Ranged Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranged Training   Ranged Training Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 12:10 am

Walking into the training center, I felt more at home then ever. The capitol training center wasn't like district 2's center but close enough. I walk up and study as a boy from district 7 is throwing boomerangs. Not good, not bad. Someone to look out for later. I take my stance and throw a knife with ease and watch as it hits the dummy's heart in the bulls eye. Knives were always my strong area.
Back to top Go down

Ranged Training
Page 1 of 1