The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Final Stand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Male Posts : 704
Birthday : 1993-01-14

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
A Final Stand Left_bar_bleue150/150A Final Stand Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 2:25 am

I made my way quickly towards Lake again, I had a little extra time while they were still fighting the dragon. I sat down on the grass, a ways away from the lake shore. I opened my med kit, and pulled out an anti-burn cream. I gently rubbed some onto the burns on my arms and face, I felt a cool relief sensation. Now I just had to wait for the other tributes again, and then I could put my plan into action.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:38 pm

(OOC: You cannot have over 150 health; that's like going to the doctor with a cut and expecting them to not only heal you, but to give you super strength. Please change your HP.)

At first, nothing moves in the water. Then a mermaid body or two can be seen bobbing up and down in the water. They mostly appear to be dead, or dying. There is only one adult mermaid left now, and she shrieks, grabs her babies, and dives back under the water. The lake is now just a graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:21 pm

I look up at the lake as a few mermaid bodies float to the top, they were dead. Only one mermaid remained, and she was gone in a flash taking her spawn with her. I looked around the lake, there was nothing left. I was extremely disappointed, I had hoped the mermaids would be able to help me out with the tributes. I need to think of another plan fast, before they got here. I stood up and looked around the rest of the arena hoping to see something that might give me an advantage in battle.
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:58 pm

The seaweed by the other side of the lake looks a bit suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:22 pm

I take a walk around the edge of the lake, making sure to keep my distance. I look for anything that could give me the edge that im looking for. I make it all the way to the other side before I see anything worth looking at. A large patch of seaweed that seems to be moving, slightly, almost as if it was alive. I wasnt surprised, considering the arena we were in, in fact I was somewhat excited. I looked around for a rock or branch, or something I could throw into the water. I picked up a small brightly colored blue rock, and tossed it into the seaweed, hoping something would happen.
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:11 am

The seaweed does not move further than the wind flutters it. For the most part, everything is still. Soon, however, the small blue rock that Axel threw cracks open. It appears to be an egg. A baby dragon peeks out, and looks very frightened. It squawks loudly enough for any other dragons to hear, and soon all manner of bright rocks crack open and swim up to the surface or walk across the banks until there is a large crowd of minuscule neon baby dragons. They all swarm on Axel, chirping and biting away with the occasional puff of fire. Alone they wouldn't be much trouble, but there are perhaps hundreds, and they all want one thing: food. Axel just seems to be a tasty snack. They probably developed a taste from nibbling on the mermaids that nibbled on him or something.

3 dragons attack Axel at one time, but they only have 5 HP each, although there are far more dragons than the ones attacking Axel per turn. (It was going to be 6-10 dragons per turn, but I figured that was a bit much. They started with more like 10-25 HP too, so appreciate it. Razz) EDIT: 4 seemed unfair so I made it 3.

Guest carried out 3 launched of one MUTT :
A Final Stand 20258398 , A Final Stand 62270044 , A Final Stand 12849686

^20, 10, and 10 assuming I took out the original last roll Also I forgot to make it 3 last time, same numbers apply though from the original. ANnnnnnd now the picture isn't working.

Last edited by Rainy <3's Porpoise on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:25 am

I watch as the the rock cracked open and a baby dragon popped out, then a whole group of them clambered out of the lake. They swarmed me, and in a haste to get out of the way, I dropped my box of crackers and what was left of my apple onto the ground. I drew both of my swords and blocked the biggest attacking dragon, while chopping at the next largest with my other sword. I really hoped that Lori and Nic would hurry up and get here, because I didnt want to take all the attacks by myself.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
A Final Stand Blockedc

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
A Final Stand Arrow-18
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:23 pm

The three dragons attacking Axel collapse, and the shock appears to travel through them, killing two other dragons as well, but two more quickly take their place. It appears these dragons will not stop attacking, as there are hundreds of them. Suddenly, though, the sun comes out from behind a cloud and one of the water dragons bursts into flame, dead. Its other water dragon friend, who avoided the beam of sunlight, thinks another dragon breathed fire at it because it didn't see the sun, and attacks that one. One by one, the dragons collapse in a huge pile of dominoes, and there are only the two attacking Axel left and two other dragons who are hiding, terrified. This could be good or bad, seeing as though anyone passing by would think Axel killed all the babies except for the remaining four...

These two dragons attacking have a collective 10 HP (5 each, but it transfers because they are spiritually connected and whatnot) and are attacking Axel.
Guest carried out 2 launched of one MUTT :
A Final Stand 20258398 , A Final Stand 20258398
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:21 pm

I stabbed at the attacking dragon, hitting deep into its heart. Then mayhem broke, several of the dragons collapsed, and the rest began to attack each other. Soon there were a large amount of dead dragons scattered around the shore. Only four remained, two were hiding, cowering in the safety of the weeds. The other two stalked towards me, and attacked. I swung my sword, towards the one that was closest to me, hoping to make a connection again, and with my other sword I blocked the same dragon's attack. By know I had understood that the dragons were connected to each other. I looked around for some more eggs, I saw a few different colored rocks, Green, Red, and Yellow. I hoped these too would be dragon eggs, however I would have to wait until the other tributes got here to find out for sure.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
A Final Stand Arrow-19

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
A Final Stand Blockedc
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:12 pm

The last few rocks seem to be just rocks. All the remaining dragons alive collapse due to Axel's attack, and there are only dead dragon bodies left.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:37 pm

I sit down after the last of the dragons collapsed and died. I picked up the crackers and apple I had dropped and returned to eating them. I applied some more anti burn cream to heal the last of my burns. I looked around, impatiently waiting for the other tributes, I could only hope they were close to death. I knew they were still alive, because I hadnt heard the canon go off, so there were still six tributes left. They better hurry up and kill someone, because something good needed to happen soon or something very bad would happen.

Prince Hawk carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:50 pm

Echoes of growls can be heard from the sky, but everything else is still.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:35 pm

I lied down on the shore, and gazed into the sky. I heard a deep growling in the distance, I assumed it was the dragon that was attacking the other tributes. I closed my eyes and just tried to relax as much as I could considering the events. I thought about the ones I had left at home, and I hoped I would be able to return to them. I didnt know how long I would have with out disruption, so I tried to get as relaxed as possible for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:48 pm

The sky changes colors in different pastels.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 pm

I watched as the sky above me changed colors. Normally I wouldnt have cared or even noticed this, but something has changed in me. The games have been a changing experience, I was so used to always having people surround me that being alone made me feel more open. I didnt like it, so I looked away from the sky. I stood up and began to pace. I had never been alone before but now there was no one here with me, it was odd.
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 11:58 pm

It begins to get a bit foggy. The fog is light purple and blue and green and pink colored. Everything is still visible, though.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:03 am

The air around me started to get foggy. Shades of purple, blue, and green floated all around the lake and beyond. I was beginning to get a little suspicious I knew no one had died for a while, and it was nearing the end of the games. I thought about heading back to the cotton candy forest or even the secret garden, just to actually be a part of the fight. I wanted to have the upper hand against Lori and Nic, if they ever decided to show up.
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:05 am

The fog tastes sweet, but smells a bit spicy.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:22 am

The fog tasted sweet, like cotton candy however there was a spicy smell in the air. Something in the back of my mind told me that something bad was about to happen. I dont know why but something said a spicy smell in the air always meant danger.
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 12:46 am

The lake is peaceful and quiet. Almost too quiet, as if something is watching and waiting, but nothing is out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:03 am

I continued to pace along the banks of the lake shore. I had my hands on the hilts of my swords, ready to arm myself if ever the need would arise. I didnt want to be unprepared for a battle.
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:52 pm

A little turtle come scuttling out of the banks, but it suddenly squeaks in fear of something above Axel and hides in the reeds. Axel looks around but does not see anything our of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:31 am

I watch the lake for any sign of activity, nothing. Then I see the weeds along the bank moving, and a turtle made its way through the shallow waters. The turtle seems to have sensed something, it let out a squeal and dove back into the water. I looked around the surrounding area and up at the sky but I didnt see anything that wasnt right.
Back to top Go down

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:06 am

Hawk, Axel is dead, because you did not post in time, even after I gave everyone, which obviously includes you, extra time. To make it clearer for you...

Something looms down from the skies and devours Axel whole. She appears to have a tiara on her head, but she is no princess...

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Execution :
A Final Stand 200iv
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Final Stand Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Final Stand   A Final Stand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Final Stand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hunger Games :: Archives :: Games Archive :: The 30th Hunger Games :: Arena :: 30th Arena :: Enchanted Forest :: Mermaid Lake-
Jump to: