The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JeromeOf6
The Doctor
JeromeOf6

Male Posts : 607
Birthday : 1999-02-10

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P ) Left_bar_bleue150/150Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P ) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Sagittaria Silverhand
Alliance:: None

Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P ) Empty
PostSubject: Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P )   Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P ) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Henry Gale

Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P ) 600

Henry walked inside the moderataly furnished room. he slowly walked over and looked through the window at the bustling courtyard of the justice building. for possibly the last time. he walks over to the leather chair and sits down awkwardly. the door creaks open and he awaits his first visitor "hey" he says as the first visitor walks in.
Back to top Go down

Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P )   Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P ) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P ) Tumblr_m8ysutRRfU1rt2432

Evie slipped under the watchful glare of a Peacekeeper, nodding to him. He put up five fingers, a gruff reminder that she had only 5 minutes to dwell here before he would throw her out. "Hey, Henry..." Evie said with a sigh, glancing up at him briefly, but then facing back down to the floor. "Well, erm, I don't really know you that well, but I thought I should come to say good-bye, you know? I really do hope no harm comes to you, but in all honesty, I can't say I don't think it will. You've got a better chance then some others, though," she added, thinking of Chase, who, in her mind, was a bit more innocent than Henry. "You're strong, you're clever, and you probably know how to use weapons. You can win this. Good luck," she finished with a smile, waving good-bye, giving Henry a hug, as she so often gave to her friends, and left the room.

Back to top Go down

Final Goddbyes for henry gale (hopefully not :P )
Page 1 of 1