The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disappearing... for now, or for good?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:11 pm

No change
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue150/150Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Rafe Terrn
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rafe grinned. "I think you may be on to something Lenny" he says, using a nickname for her as well. The Capitol loved a show. He moved even closer to Heather and attacked again. "Whats the matter, not gonna fight? Its all in good spirit you know!" he says, smirking. "At least make your death memorable for the audience. Because you won't be making it to the Final Two"

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:56 pm

Heather smiled cheerfully. "Aw, you guys are just the sweetest thing ever. Too bad things are never going to go back to the way they were with Astrid, Rafe... if she hasn't already moved on, your brain has. But the best couples have a little bit of drama, right?" She giggled, getting back into her former ways a bit. Heather rolled her eyes. ducking the blows as best she could. They're like little dolls... she mused. Exactly the same. "Let's get these Games over with, kids. But be warned... even if I die, even if the winner doesn't kill me... I'll never be gone. I'm always there, my dears. You can't escape." Let's see... pick off the weak one or weaken the strong one? Funny, I thought the titles would be the other way around. I'd normally attack the strong, but just to piss him off... She giggled and lashed forwards, stabbing her knife at Lenina. "Wouldn't you just hate it if I won, though? Ruined your little sub-alliance of bullies who have been told they are special because they know how to use a weapon? It would give the Capitol a laugh. Almost as much as if one of you attacked the other ally and allied with me... but that's just what you love to think I want, isn't it? You really don't know anything about me." She grinned, vanishing into the fog once again.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:03 pm

---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina was ready to move out of the way of the attack she knew Heather would probably attempting to do. But her movement was not needed because Heather's attack was futile. Lenina looked up as Heather moved towards her in her attack and took her axe and slashed again at the girl. She hoped she would hit, then she would be one step closer to the end and one step closer to hearing those words she had been dying to hear her whole life. Lenina Cross, victor of the 29th annual Hunger Games!

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:06 pm

No Change
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:01 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked as Heather missed Len, he closed in slowly, in a slowly paced walk. "You know, for someone with such a bleak outlook on Careers, thinking us just toys for the Capitol and all" he said, himself, not the voice. "You sure did well as one yourself". He shrugged at her, "Maybe" he said, pausing for a second, "You aren't so different from us at all" he says. Quickly swinging at Heather, he smiles and tilts his head to the side slightly, "Hey, I'd even go so far as to say you have been the one working hardest to give the Capitol a good show, look at what you've given them, and so modest about it as well. But as a parting gift before you die, I'll at least say that I would tip my hat to your efforts, if I had one"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:43 am

Heather ran a hand through her bloody hair. She was counting steps. 1, 2, 3.... 1, 2, 3... It's like a dance. She glared at the feet of the other tributes, unable to see that much else through the fog. She counted her own steps and tried to figure out where to go between, viewing the different angles she had from different positions. 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3,.... She tapped around faster now, dancing out of the way of the attack spinning towards her and flicking her own knife out a step later. One, two, twist, one, stab, three, dart away, dart away, and three. She slid back into the fog again and stopped, her sequence of steps complete. Round and round and round we go, where we stop nobody knows. She smiled, eyes flashing with a hate that boiled up inside and threatened to escape on her voice, but she kept it down, wanting to keep the silence.

Suddenly, Heather noticed something was off as her movements were skewered and both failed miserably. Wait a minute... this is wrong. Her mind raced, trying to decipher her own enigmatic thoughts. 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3.... it's simple... so what happ- 1, 2, 3, 4. Syllables. Dart A-Way... 3 syllables... one two, three, one two three, one two three, one, two, three, four.Her thought process froze. Oh, my gawd. I messed up the rhythm. [i]How on earth.... dart away is three counts, Heather, gawd, what is wrong with you! That should have been one! You little insignificant beyotch, what is wrong with you?! You killed yourself, and you don't even get the credit. Heather clutched her torso, which was bleeding beyond belief. That's it, she realized. Time's up. One more count, that's it. Better make it count. She transferred both knives into one hand and used them to block Rafe's cutlass from entering her midsection as well. She laughed. "Don't even try it, douchebag," she whispered. "You're not killing me- however tempting it is to make you live with the guilt, I'm giving my kill to the only career from a career district who ever deserved to win. You're too soft... or are you? Do me this solid, if you would, and make up your freaking mind. You're boring us all. And for your information," she continued, getting a bit sassy. "I am like you. I am similar enough to you to have made it this far, and I'm proud of that. But you know what else? I'm different. I'm different because I DON'T stand out. I'm right in the middle. The perfect tribute, mentally, but flawed. The psychopath from 7. Thanks again for letting me ride along as a career. It truly was a blast, and I'm honored to have betrayed you. Only I would have done differently? Killed you sooner. In your sleep. If you were lucky." She grinned, a bit delirious, and spat on the ground, traces of blood in everything she expelled.

Heather took a deep breath in, or tried to, as crimson tongues licked her stomach and devoured her legs. She smiled and gave the other two a friendly wave, similar to one of her first waves as a tribute. "Peace out, b*tches. Tell Mr. Snuggles I say goodbye. I'll be in your heart forever, dragging you down in flames." Heather's eyes lit up one last time as she blew a kiss, gulped, and released the tension and adrenaline holding her afloat. The glare in her eyes went dead and she toppled over, landing precisely between the two remaining careers. The end.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

^New post, effective, doesn't matter, Len gets kill anyway
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:54 am

The cannon sounded. Heather was dead. The voice on the announcement came on. "Congrats, you are officially at the final two."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:07 am

Heather fell to the floor, dead. This was it. The final 2, and Lenina Cross stood there with her last opponent, her own district partner. No matter what he father would be happy. He always told her "If you cannot win, always try to make sure your district mate does. This isn't just a matter of personal pride, but District pride as well." She positioned herself across from Rafe with her hand gripped on the handle of the axe. "Well now, I guess it is just you....and me. What was it you said on the train? Final 6 and split? I guess that plan fell through didn't it? Honestly Rafe, I am kinda surprised I have stuck with you this long. If I was you I probably would have tried to kill me a long time ago." Her words were calm and calculated. "But it really doesn't matter, because I hope you know I was serious when I said I would kill you myself. It is kind of funny though now that I think about it. We were each others best allies, yet also each others greatest enemies. I guess when there is a common target you forget about what your original plans were. But if I can be honest with you for just a moment, if I do die, I wouldn't have anyone else do it." Len was completely serious when she said this. But again, like she had been repeating in her head many times before she wasn't going to back down. She would fight until the very end and if Rafe was going to kill her he was going to have to work to do so. Yes she had taken more hits than him and yes he had the only med kit in the games right now, but these things meant nothing to her. All she could do now was fight. And fight was exactly what she was going to do.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:12 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smiled at Lenina. "Well, its all just words now, but I think that last feeling is mutual" he said, turning to face he, he rolled Heather's body out of the way so that there was a clear space for the two of them. "I think that final six deal, well, why split then when we had the chance to take down everyone together? Squander that opportunity because your ally is powerful, no no" he says, "Every good fighter like you and me knows the simple truth to this" he says, readying his swords but not using them just yet. "Keep your friends close, and your enemies, right by your side" Smirking, he decided to crack his knuckles as a joke, as if it was to intimidate Len. "So, may the best Career win? All cocky jokes aside?" he let the last part settle in, from here, it was truly a fight to see who was the best.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:16 am

At that moment there was a package that came to greet Lenina. Inside were her swiss daggers.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:30 am

A delicate package fell from the sky and landed right next to Lenina. She opened it and inside were two perfectly crafted Swiss daggers. She threw the axe to the side and took the throwing knives that she had left and just like she had with her other weapon she threw it to the side. She grinned towards Rafe as she began to speak. "Yes, Rafe. Any good warrior knows that you keep your enemies closest to you, that is why I decided to let Heather in to our group and that is I stayed put all this time. Plus like you said, why waste an opportunity to just take out our opponents together. It saved us a lot of time, and I know you want to get back to Astrid so badly. Too bad I'm going to have to be the one to bring her the bad news in the end." She readied herself to attack her former ally, a dagger in each hand. It felt like it had been so long since she had gotten the chance to hold her favorite weapon, and at least if she died she would be wielding those and not that axe. "So, lets break these in shall we?" She said as she leaped forward in a slashing attack move.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:37 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned and raised a sword to block. They were two adversaries, but they obviously respected each other, despite the obvious rivalry. He quickly swung at Len. "If you get them too dirty trying to kill me, I'll wash them off for you after you're gone" he says, smirking. The voice chose to be silent, it recognized this was not its battle, which indicated at least some level of respect from it, towards Rafe.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:39 am

No Change
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:46 am

Lenina could feel as her attack was blocked by Rafe's cutlass. One downfall to the daggers was there reach wasn't as good but they were so lightweight it made up for it. She felt as the blade connected with her body but she did her best to absorb the blow. "Well, how considerate of you Rafe. I will be sure to tell everyone all about that when they ask me about you. And a blade can never get too dirty, especially when it is stained with blood." She ran ahead again but this time twirled a bit holding the daggers' blades outwards. She was like a tornado, hoping that maybe at least on of those would hit his torso.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:52 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe dove away from Len's attack, a very impressive one as well, but he was still quick for his size. "Admirable thoughts, but I think I'll be the one going home on their feet" he said, taking a quick swing at Lenina. "Don't worry though, in all honesty" he said, pausing. "No one can blame you for dying now, you did better than twenty two others, there was just that one person"

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:56 am

No Change
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:04 am

Lenina hadn't even hit with her last attack, and while it was disappointing she didn't have time to think about it. She was honestly enjoying this battle more than anything in her life. The banter between the two, both had respectable attacks. No one in the Capitol would be able to complain about the show that was being put on right now. "While I love this banter that we have going on, I will be very sad to see it end." Lenina then rolled out of the way, hoping to miss the blade that Rafe was sending towards her now and right after she finished the move she quickly pushed herself back up and with her blades she sliced towards Rafe.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:09 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe jumped back to try and avoid Lenina's attack at his chest. He quickly responded by swinging both of his cutlasses at her. "100%, I'll be using you as an example of how to be a career when I'm a Mentor" he says, "Because being like me is only half the cake" he added. Here they were, and today, Rafe could honestly believe himself when he thought about how much better than Flint he was. He had earned that whether he lived or died.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:12 am

No change
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:18 am

Lenina could feel her body starting to scream at her, it was telling her to stop and to rest. But there was no time for that now, she would be able to rest when she was dead. It was hard to go against every inch of her body yelling at her to run. But her mind knew better than that, as it pulled her more into the fight. She tried moving away out of the way of Rafe's blow hoping to get out of the way just in time. "Well at least I know that if I die I will be some silly little story for you to tell those tributes that will be put under your care. At least...someone will." She was starting to get delirious now.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:23 am

Rafe Terrn

After that last hit, Rafe was a little shaken. Len was a girl, but she was still a career and she packed a hard hit, probably harder than the majority of the male tributes. He quickly pulled out a bandage from his Med Kit and slapped it on the gash she'd left on his chest. "Sorry for pulling out the advantage card" he said, smiling. Rafe quickly put away the Med Kit and swung at Len again, intent on going home before he took any serious damage.

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Heal(Other) :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:25 am

No change
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:29 am

Lenina had managed to move out of the way of his last attack but missed the one she had sent his way. Maybe it was her weakened state, but she couldn't give up. She would go out fighting, no matter what. She brought her blade up in an attempt to block and using the other one in her hand she pushed herself forwards in an attempt to hit him. Her movements were getting more sloppy, and a lot more rushed. But she still tried to keep a grip on the control she normally had over herself, even her emotions. Even as her life began to slip away from her she needed to keep the one thing about her that was a constant.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:37 am

The cannon sounded and the hovercraft picked up Lenina's body. Next came the voice again. "We now have our victor! Rafe Terrn from District two!" He shouted into the microphone and the Capitol cheered. The next hover craft came and dropped a ladder for Rafe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappearing... for now, or for good?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next