The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disappearing... for now, or for good?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Balisugar

Balisugar

Female Posts : 905
Birthday : 1998-09-29

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ariana nodded as the District Seven girl whispered to her. She was right, Ariana could be more feisty. She decided to try it out as danced away from the District Two boy's attack. What was his name again? Roy? No, but it was something like that. Ronald? No, it wasn't that either. Rafe! Yep, that was it. Ariana smiled at him nastily. The District Two girl managed to slice her as she was distracted. Ariana gave her a nasty smile as well. "Wow you two! You're so brave, picking on a twelve year old. I bet all those District Two people are watching you, draws dropped in admiration!" she said. Then Ariana lashed out at Rafe with her knife. He was starting to annoy her. That's when she saw Milo slash at the District Seven girl. "Milo! Come here boy! This guy is hurting me!" she called to him. That girl was on her side, she would need her as uninjured as possible. Every ally helped, Ariana didn't want to face these two with only Milo. They might get him. Ariana loved her puppy, he had stuck by her for quite a while now.

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Attack(Other) :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 11:59 pm

Heather knew she was going down as soon as the mutt took a swing at her. Dying didn't really matter to her. She had known it would happen eventually, and she still wanted to take down or injure a few people before she left. Most of all, Heather wanted her last act to be important I might as well try and help in taking those little hypocrites down, she figured. We were going to break it off in the final three anyway, obviously, and we all know it would have been those two against me. What's wrong with the final four? Heather turned all her love for being in the careers to hate, which was easier than someone might think. The fact that they affected her was the important thing, not the emotion itself. Indifference would have been more difficult, although she could work with it. She slowed her thought process down and focused, concentrating on blocking one attack. She didn't want to hurt the mutt, but she didn't want to be hit either. She ducked the mutt's second attack as best she could and flitted away, feeling her back hit the wall. With that, Heather decided on her last act, should she die, which she figured was likely. That little girl is winning these games, if I have anything to say about. Heather liked her. The kid had seemed innocent at first, but that last verbal attack had proved that the girl had spunk. She grinned, and whirled a knife towards where she thought Lenina was again. "I really am sorry about this. Well, no, I'm not. But I do wish it could have gone a slightly different way. Oh well." She sighed dramatically and changed her pitch a bit, now speaking to Rafe, wherever the heck he was. "Let's not pretend you and Len wouldn't have betrayed me in the final three," she said wryly. "I'm not stupid." Heather rolled her eyes and darted away from Lenina. She made the decision to protect the child, at least until the Games forced her out of it. Heather was glad she had been in the Games. They were fun. She'd rather die in the Games then live out a long, boring life in District 7. Heather smiled again, watching blood pour from her wounds. This was going to be a good battle.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Guest carried out 1 launched of one Attack(7) :
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue150/150Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:30 am

Rafe Terrn

Rafe smirked, jumping back from the girl's attack to try and avoid it. "Now you see" he said, in a mixed tone between his own voice and the creepy voice. "That's unfair, you assume we would betray you, so your preemptive attack is to betray us. It seems rather hypocritical if you ask me"

The stepped towards Heather calmly, ignoring the stupid puppy mutt, Len could handle Ariana, and if she needed help, she could just call. He was ready to kill the Pyro. "So Heather, which sounds like a more fitting way for me to let you go out, should I light your body on fire and walk away? Or maybe I'll be more respective, and send some matches back to your District with your cold corpse and let them be the ones to warm you up again"

He jumped forwards and stabbed at Heather with his Cutlass. "I'll leave the details to you, but rest assured, I will be alive to visit your district and ask your family how things went"

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:26 am

---District 2---Female---18---

Lenina had continued moving swiftly around hoping to dodge any incoming attacks. She saw from the corner of her eye a knife come towards her and ducked to move out of the way of the incoming blade. She could her the muffled sounds of words, but she did not listen to them. As is customary with most tributes in the games, there will be words used to try and throw off another tribute. "Their words mean nothing. Listening gives them power, plus Seven doesn't like to be ignored." "Rafe is dealing with her right now...just like you wanted. Be quiet already. And I can talk if I want to." His voice turned into a chuckle at her words, "aha you think that is how it is, but trust me you won't go against what I say. Now...finish this." Lenina hated how her father was always right, even when he wasn't here physically and was only a figment of her imagination he was right.

Lenina readjusted her grip on the handle of the axe the same way she had multiple times before. She delicately twirled it in her hands a few times before stopping the blade as she approached the back of the girl from six. She decided to go with speed over power this time. Hoping it would be quick enough to hit and with enough of speed to stop any chance of blocking it.

Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Block(Other) :
Ariiyoko carried out 1 launched of one Attack(2) :
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:39 am

Milo growled at Ariana a bit as if to tell her to not tell him what to do. Milo then evened out his attack. One on Rafe and one on Ariana for telling him what to do.

(First is Rafe second is Ariana)
Sorella carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one MUTT :
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:58 am

Ariana darted out of the way of Lenina's attack. She thought she could sneak around and attack from behind? Please, Ariana had seen it coming. She leaped out of the way, only to be hit by Milo. She cried out in pain as she was knocked away by Milo's paw. He had hit her? Maybe he didn't like being told what to do. Well, Ariana wouldn't be doing that again. Instead she got off of the ground and glanced around. Who to attack? District Two girl or Rafe? Well, Heather seemed to be attacking the girl so Ariana would go for Rafe. She leapt forward and slashed at her before darting back. Ariana then crept closer to Milo. She didn't want him thinking she hated him now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 12:11 pm

Heather ducked his attack to the best of her ability as she finally visualized Rafe and raised an eyebrow as he spoke, mildly amused. Poor, poor, innocent little Rafe. He doesn't know how to handle it when something's wrong with his brain. "Go ahead, taunt me all you like. I don't care. Honestly, this is the most fun I've ever had! Watching people die, watching people betray each-other, and most importantly..." She smirked and leaned forward a bit. "Watching you go crazy."

Heather reversed her step forward and held her knife at the ready. "You just don't know how to work the crazy thing. It's making me a bit upset, really. I would have hoped you'd learnt better from me in the time we spent together." She sighed. "But no. And what's with all this silly banter? I mean, I'm all for taunts, but this late in the Games? You know that doesn't affect me, because, put simply, I don't care. You're not going to see me breaking down after that, Raffey, dear... I heartily approve of your word choice though. Couldn't have put it better myself." She frowned suddenly and slapped Rafe across the cheek, just for a bit of fun. "Snap out of it. Your desire revenge is getting in the way of actual logic. If Lenina survives this, you'll probably have to fight her. I'm not going to lie. She's stronger than me, stronger than the kid from twelve."

Heather laughed. "Poor, poor, crazy boy. Gawd, look at me, I'm not even trying to turn you against her at this point! That was just a straight-out insult." She winked, but spun around, slashing her knives once again at Lenina as she saw the kid go for Rafe. "And I'd love for you to meet my family," she remarked. "I'm sure what's left of your conscience would love to see my seven siblings crying to my parents because your presence reminds them of my death... or because you're the man who killed my sister, depending on how this turns out. It's a date."

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Rafe Terrn

Heather's words bounced off of Rafe, where Rafe would normally listen and respond, the Voice was content to wait, in the end, he would get the final word. Turning, he lifted a sword to block the girl's attack. Grinning at her, he stepped towards the girl slowly. "Looks like someone got a little overconfident with their puppy here, maybe next time, keep him on a shorter leash huh?" he said, taunting her before swinging at Ariana with his cutlass.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:11 am

Words, words, words. They were being thrown around by everyone except Lenina. It seemed that she was the only one silent in this battle, each tribute seemed to have something to say. But all of the words bounced off of her as she drowned them out. She had a great ability of doing that and it let her keep her cool in even the most intense situations. Lenina had only two things to focus on and that was blocking any incoming attacks and making sure her attacks hit their targets. The words were only secondary and according to the voice of her father in her head she would do best to keep them out of her mind. "They are only the rantings of desperate people that know they are going to die. Most people try to talk when they know that their life is on the line and hope that they can either sway you or make you angry to lose your focus. You cannot let their words have any power over you.' It was a lesson that Lenina had heard many times growing up and even now had repeated in her head as a reminder. It was easy to get caught up in words, the trick was knowing when to block them out.

Lenina saw as the knife blade from Heather came at her once more and jumped backwards to attempt to block the attack coming towards her. This put her right near the little girl from District Six. She swirled around to face the girl and brought the axe up above her head and then in a quick, sudden jerk she brought it down right on the little girl. A quick, almost guttural sounding "Ugh..." came out of Lenina's mouth as she made her attack, and it was most likely going to be the closest thing to words that she was going to utter.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:00 am

No Change
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 am

Ariana was getting bored of Lenina. She kept prancing around, trying to move behind Ariana. Idiot. Ariana was small, she could twist and turn easily. She darted out of the way of Lenina's attack, before returning to Milo. She was surprised he hadn't attacked anyone this time. Had they hurt him? Ariana had t seen him be hit by anything yet... She shrugged it off; she could care for Milo later. Right now she had to focus on getting these two annoying parts out of the competition. If that's what you could these Games. Ariana lashed out at Rafe with her knife. He seemed to have better health than Lenina, and Ariana was going to change that. Hopefully Heather would get the hint and attack Lenina again.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:19 pm

Heather tilted her head, slightly puzzled. Such strange little tributes... she thought to herself. I wonder what they think they're doing. She smiled briefly, pleased that Lenina had unsuccessfully blocked her attack. Heather was rather proud of that attack. It was one of her best attacks so far. Hoping for another hit like that or with even more damage, she hurtled forwards and swung her knife at Lenina, trying to avoid slipping on the pools of blood that were dappled across the floor. She jumped back, lowering her head, before she could see if she had hit or not, and surveyed the situation as best she could. If that kid... okay, I cannot keep calling her that, I've just got to figure out her name. What did Rafe call her? Arielle? Ariella? Arriane? Orion? Adelaide? No... erm... Arietty? Aria? Aria... oh! It's Ariana! Well, that makes things a little bit easier, huh? Heather smiled. So, if Ariana attacks Rafe, I guess I can just keep attacking Len, which is fine with me, but I'm betting that eventually we're going to have to switch... I'd better get ready for that. Heather took the second of peace she was having to reach into her backpack and eat one of the crackers from the box. She didn't let it stall her, though, and stuffed it back down soon after, getting into a better stance for battle and positioning her arms so that the knives in both hands were primed and at the ready.

Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe saw the knife coming but didn't bother moving as it slashed at his arm. He simply absorbed the blow. Stepping closer to the girl, he took a few leisurely swings at her feet, not aiming to hit, before swiping his sword at her hand, hoping to cut it and disarm her all at once. He would have to fall back and patch up a bit soon, it wasn't safe to bleed too much. 'Don't worry' the voice said to his unsure self, 'We have this in the bag' it said, a bit confident, but it was doing a decent enough job so far...

Loki carried out 1 launched of one Specialty :
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Lenina just kept moving, even if the her attacks got blocked she just kept attacking, whenever she had an attack made against her she tried to roll out of the way. She was bred to fight and trained to kill, and that was exactly what she was going to do. Death meant nothing to her, but that didn't mean that she would lay down and die. Lenina may not be afraid of death, and at this point the idea of winning was not something that seemed to be an overwhelming factor in her actions. But that didn't mean that she would lie down and die, on the contrary whoever was going to kill her would have to work hard to do so. She kept moving as another knife attack came towards her, rolling out of the way. She stood up and as she did so the cut on her torso had just started to make itself known to her now that she had a moment to think about it. But the blood excited her, it breathed a new life into every one of her actions. She even made the effort to reach down and feel the cut and lift up her bloody hand. She couldn't help but smile as the warm, red liquid that had accumulated on her fingers began to move down and onto her forearm. She honestly liked seeing her own blood begin to seep into the bright red sweater that she was wearing and see as it began to mix into her clothing. Though bleeding this much was not good in the long run, she honestly kind of liked it. It was like every cut made her feel something, reminded her in some way that she was still human although there were times where she no longer felt that way at all. Before attacking again she brought her bloody finger to her cheeks and made a line right underneath her eyes, as if it was some sort of tribal painting. She then rushed ahead, deciding now to just attack head on and brought her axe forward. She slashed forwards in an attempt to hit the small child whose name Lenina had no real reason to learn.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Rafe had done a very hard block to Ariana's wrist. Ariana immediately dropped the her knife, and she had a severe gash in her wrist that was bleeding out.

Sorella carried out 1 launched of one TRAP :

(Ariana takes the damage)
Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:48 am

Ariana cried out in pain as she was attacked by first Rafe and then Lenina. Why were the attacking her? She really wasn't the biggest threat, especially since Milo had stopped attacking people. Ariana didn't know why, but she wished he would start again. Lenina kept blocking Heather somehow. Ariana scooped up her fallen knife with her good hand and scampered into the mist. She shoved it in her bag before taking out the blanket. She outed some water on it and wrapped it around her wrist and various other injuries as a bandage. It hurt, but Ariana only allowed herself to wince. She shoved the remainders if the blanket back in the bag and quickly chewed on some crackers. Feeling much better she leapt forward and attacked Lenina with her good arm. Then she hounded back into the mist, completely hdden. Nobody could see her now. Ariana needed a plan. Although her injuries were bandaged they would need to be cared for again. The blanket bandages would do for now though. Ariana had used a technique she had learnt at the Capitol to stop the bleeding. She would probably have to splint her wrist as well though. It was just as well Ariana had spent some off her time at the healing station.
Ariana gazed in the fog, searching for an exit. She needed to escape, now.

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Heal(6) :
Had to edit, ^ +55 (I finally used the District perk xD)

^ -20

Balisugar carried out 1 launched of one Escape :
^ 1 turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 am

- - - - - - - - - Heather Mace - - - - - - - - - - - District 7 - - - - - - - - - - - 17 Years Old - - - - - - - - - - -

Heather watched with narrowed eyes as Rafe attacked Ariana. She scowled. It was actually sort of bothering her. She felt mildly offended that she wasn't being attacked, but was again grateful for the opportunity to avoid injury. She watched as Ariana slipped away, and grinned. Heather swung a knife at Lenina again. It was tempting to follow the child and escape as well while she was temporarily out of the picture, but she knew what supplies the careers had and didn't think that would be such a great idea. Let's get this over with. Nevertheless, she was nervous about being the only target of the careers, and didn't even think the Gamemakers would let her go this late in the Games. After all, who else could there be? she reasoned. They would have been driven towards us by now, because there an't have been enough for another big battle... we've killed too many ourselves... whoops, not we anymore... that's over now. She sighed and ducked back into the deep of the fog that welcomed her in to get lost in the nothingness. She smiled, but made sure to clear her head and get back to Battle Strategy. This was no time to lose focus.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:26 am

(Bali you can't heal with water, that rule was made during the last games. Even if you use the blanket as a bandage.)
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:45 pm

There were two attacks coming at her, but she took the chance to attack the little girl as she jumped towards her. She ducked out of the way and then before she was able to jump all the way back into the fog and try to hide she swiped towards the girl's torso just hoping to end her life now. Then they would be able to move to Heather and end that little charade. Lenina grinned as she she yelled into the fog, speaking her first words during the whole battle at this point. "Please, say hello to your brother for me. Oh and when I go to your district and say hello to your family, please know that I won't apologize for killing you. In fact I am gonna stare into their eyes as they cry knowing I'm the one that caused your death short life to end; I may even smile as they sit in their sadness. And yea...I am proud of killing you, because this isn't a game of morals and killing you won't stop me from sleeping well every night." She elongated her words as she said the last few words. She hoped that not only the little girl from District Six knew but everyone in the whole of Panem knew that killing a child meant nothing to Lenina and that she actually enjoyed it.

Back to top Go down
Balisugar

Balisugar

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:03 pm

((The water wasn't the point; the bandages that stopped/lessened the bleeding were. The water was just there to try and make the blankets cleaner.))
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe grinned. Lenina had saved her taunts for the last. He stepped in and tried to block Heather's attack on Lenina, since none had come his way, before swinging at Ariana, if the cowardly little girl was going to run, he was going to make one last mark in her weak little body, as a parting gift. 'I don't think the little girl has it in her to get away, she will die soon enough' the voice said informatively. Rafe nodded, which would seem slightly odd to anyone who noticed it, but he didn't care anymore, he was alive, fairly healthy, and he was killing people. That was all he needed. Turning to Heather without even bothering to watch if the girl died, he grinned. "Now, on to our next little issue" he said deviously. If Ariana died, he would hear the cannon. Then he would hear two more, in time.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:56 pm

(They aren't proper though or leaves a gm said you could use.. It wouldn't really heal you. You can type Ariana's dying post now if you wish.)

There wasn't much Milo could do now. Ariana was close to death and he couldn't kill them all before she died. He then shrunk in size due to sadness and stood behind Ariana.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Rafe Terrn

Rafe didn't wait for a response, and quickly moved towards Heather. She was the last thing keeping him from the final two, and once he made it there, he was home free, he had the Medkit, and Lenina had taken a lot more hits than him. He swung at her quickly and then let it seem like he was letting his guard down, lowering his swords and staring at her, a wild grin on his face. He stretched out his arms, gesturing, "Look around you, you left your two strong allies to help the little girl and her dog, and now you get to die next. Is this how you always imagined it I wonder, you don't seem afraid of death, maybe this was the plan all along? Try and die a good person who helped the 12 year old? It won't make you any better, we all know you would have killed that little girl just like we did if you were in the final 2 with her." he said, smirking.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:42 pm

Heather took a deep breath, slowing everything down. She opened her chocolate-brown eyes halfway, making two narrow slits across her face that she imagined were reminiscent of scars. She turned slowly backwards, watching in disappointment as Ariana tried to escape and was brought down. Heather frowned, her gaze flicking respectfully to the ground. "Rest in peace, little one," she whispered, smiling a bit. She wasn't really sad that the girl was dead. She was just annoyed that her presence was gone. That was how Heather worked. Her mind didn't always make sense. In fact, it usually tried its hardest to do the opposite. She had been amused be the child, and felt she deserved the wish for peacefulness in death that her brother would have given her. Honoring the dead was close enough to appreciating death for Heather to enjoy.

Suddenly, Rafe's cutlass was coming at Heather's leg and some words were flying towards her, but they were of no consequence. She swerved backwards trying to avoid the blow, and thinking about the words. For all her taunts, she didn't really care much about words. That's all they were. Words. Something she could manipulate. They didn't go very deep into her consciousness, especially in her current, slightly meditative state. She listened, though, in a way. It was usually good to listen, just in case, even if you didn't actually hear the noise and let it resonate in your brain. Sort of like when you're reading something in your head, but you're thinking about something else, and you get to the end of the passage and have to reread the whole thing just to understand what it was about because you realize you weren't even paying attention to yourself. Well, you were paying attention to yourself, just the wrong part of yourself- the endless rambling thoughts, not the part of your brain that was reading. Listening, but not hearing. Or is it the other way around? No matter. She smirked, tuning back in to the real world.

"Yes, Rafey, after all this time of helping you guys murder tributes and taunting them until their ears were bleeding, I want to redeem myself in the eyes of the people by turning on my allies so much that I want to see their enemy, who happens to be a 12-year-old, win." She laughed. "That just makes it all the more fun. You know what else is fun? Watching you try and guess my plans. You think you're so talented, such a perfect little career puppet, so good at analyzing whatever the hell anybody else is doing. Guess what, Rafe? News flash! I don't even have plans. Not really. It depends on how you look at it. Either a million tiny interwoven plans, or no plan at all. As for the few guidelines I have made, in my view, the only guesses you've made have been wrong. The only thing you're good at is killing and inventing excuses for your own insanity. Congratulations, bro. You want a medal?" Heather laughed and rolled her eyes, letting herself ramble on and on. Her mind flowed straight out through her mouth, and she pictured it bringing Rafe's blind spot closer and closer towards her hand as she chopped in a forwards motion with both knives.

She licked her lips and turned to face Lenina. "I used to see you as the unspoken leader of the careers," she admitted, her voice as smooth as a snake. "It's really a shame that now all you are is a body to take some of the hits I make and deliver a few on me as well when Master Raffey exhausts himself. It's such a waste." Heather sighed dramatically, blowing Lenina a kiss. Every word to come out of her mouth since she had turned to Lenina was 100% true, at least how she saw it. Heather smiled, the light of blood-lust dancing in her eyes and turning their normally deceivingly warm exterior to a carefully chilled auburn flame.

Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Lenina slowly turned towards her newest target, Heather. Words began to spew out of the girl's mouth like vomit almost. Word vomit, and it just kept coming. Then finally it stopped, and Lenina took the moment of silence to slowly move forwards and position herself right next to Rafe. Her head tilted a bit as she looked at Heather, and Lenina lifted her hand and used her fingers like tiny legs as they moved up Rafe's shoulder. "Well Master Raffey, it looks like our little girl is all grown up now and ready to fly on her own. Looks like she wants to play with the big boys now. Really all this talking is getting pointless, can't we just hurry up and kill her now. I mean I need you to tell me what to do after all, Rafe. Oh and I think that a medal would look so handsome on you, I think your girlfriend Astrid would just love to see it on you." Lenina's words were long and drawn out. She wasn't really sure what she was trying to do, but it was always nice to add some sort of dramatic effect to it. Heather seemed to like things like that, so why not oblige the girl's wish since her life would soon be over. Then with a sudden jerk she pushed herself forward and taking her axe she slashed away hoping to hit Heather and end this now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disappearing... for now, or for good?   Disappearing... for now, or for good? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disappearing... for now, or for good?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next