The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Glass House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Glass House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Glass House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Glass House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 8:51 pm

The Glass House - Page 2 Tumblr_m1tqlaY9kb1ql6owv
The Glass House - Page 2 Rheanamebanner
---District 5 Mentor---Female---17---

Rhea followed behind Evie, but she wasn't quite as quick as she was it seemed. She must have still be tired from everything, or just gotten slower for the last 2 months. As she ran she could almost feel the spear clutched in her hand as she moved, she had changed her running stature a lot because of that thing. And yet somehow she missed it. She couldn't take it back home with her and they had to pry it from her fingers to break it loose. It was like losing Kaspar all over again, it was the only thing besides memories that she had left of Kaspar. She wished she could have just had the hilt of it, not even the bladed end, just that one memento from the Games, but weapons were not allowed in the districts and even for a victor the rules couldn't be changed it seemed.

She finally reached her familiar house, though it wouldn't be where she lived for long. One perk of being a victor meant that you got set up with a lovely house in the victor's village with the other victors in the district. She got to live near Katya though, and at least she knew her. The other victors were scarce, it was a pretty deserted area in district 5. She reached the door, when Evie turned around leaving already and looking somewhat upset. "Evie, whats..." but her thought was interrupted by the strong smell of alcohol and the sight of bottles and a pantless girl in Roe's arms. She couldn't even believe it. After all of that, after everything she went through to get back to him and he couldn't attend her homecoming because he was hungover? She looked at him surprised, angry and confused looks in her eyes. "This is why your weren't at the train station to greet me? You were busy getting drunk and doing who knows what with some girl? And who allowed alcohol in the house!? I didn't know being the victor's sister meant that you became a hot shot all of the sudden."

Roe shot up almost surprised to see and hear his sister again. He didn't know she had won, he hadn't heard. "Rhea...? Oh my...I can't believe it" He went to go and hug her but instead was met with he angry glare. "You didn't even know? Had you been watching at all, I mean I could understand if you didn't know someone in the games but you did, Roe. I can't even believe you right now." She was so angry she could scream, but she didn't. Instead she just shook her head and turned away from him towards the door. "I'm leaving and I'm going to my new house. Don't even try coming by there right now, I am so mad at you." She walked out and slammed the door behind her, leaving a very confused Roe in the house. He looked over to Solstice, his eyes apologetic. "I'm...sorry about that." He grabbed the back of his neck and rubbed, unsure of whether he should chase her or not.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Glass House - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150The Glass House - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Glass House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 12:34 am

The Glass House - Page 2 Create.php?text=Solstice%20Vernon&name=HARRP___

The Glass House - Page 2 Tumblr_m9amf2nLEk1rt3fn2

Solstice was just about asleep when she heard Evie's voice and she was instantly looking around for Evie but she was already gone but soon enough Roe's sister Rhea was in the house and she was getting angry with Roe. She listened and sighed when she left, "It's fine Roe." She said and then she rolled off the couch and soon enough she found her pants and slipped them back on. "I don't think anything happened, if it did, I would be naked right now, I have a habit of taking my pants off when drunk." She said laughing a bit. "I think you should go after your sister Roe, it'd be the right thing to do, talk things out with her. I take full responsibility for the alcohol in the house." Solstice said.
Back to top Go down

The Glass House
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2