The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Glass House

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
The Glass House Left_bar_bleue150/150The Glass House Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:26 pm

The Glass House Tumblr_m6gonuP0uu1rp62eq
The Glass House Roenamebanner
---District 5---Male---17---

Roe walked along the street, the day was ending and the night sky started to peek up from the horizon. The dark blue began to swirl up and mix with oranges and purples that were in the sky already. He continued to think, as he looked down at his hand. It was no longer bleeding, but was swollen and starting to bruise up some, the scrapes starting to scab over. It hurt more than anything, even more than some of the pain he felt inside and knew that when he got home he would have to try and clean it up some. Dealing with wounds was something that he was never good at; that was Rhea's expertise, not his. Roe was more used to destroying things and not fixing them.

Roe walked slowly as he kicked a few rocks in front of him, finally reaching the little house he called home. He made his way up the walkway, not really looking forward but looking down. He wasn't expecting anyone to be waiting at his porch, no one normally did since Rhea left. People knew that Rhea was gone and there as no 'healer' there to help them now. But he saw her, it was Solstice that was waiting on his front porch. For what reason he wasn't really sure, but he could only guess. "What are you doing here? I thought you were mad at me. Did you come by to try and make me feel worse for upsetting Evie? Because if so she has already forgiven me so you can too."

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:47 pm

The Glass House Create.php?text=Solstice%20Vernon&name=HARRP___

The Glass House Tumblr_m7zi2reBZj1ru9wpw

After the little thing with Evie and Roe Solstice had left and she had been stumbling around the streets a bit and wondering what to do, she didn't like to be at home a whole lot and she hadn't known where Evie was and she felt like right now she needed to leave her alone. Solstice walked around being her usual self, whistling at guys if she could and giving them a wink here and there. Solstice grinned and soon enough she felt like having fun and she wanted to see something for herself so she started heading towards the Glass house. She figured from what she heard Roe say he had alcohol and perhaps she could get him to cut loose for a bit.

Solstice sat on his porch for a bit looking around and making music beats with her fingers, at some point she heard foot steps coming closer to the house and she knew it had to be Roe. She watched as he came up to his home and asked what she had been doing here and she felt a little bad about earlier but you couldn't change it now. She took a deep breath in and looked at him and for awhile she didn't say anything before she decided to open her mouth.

"I'm not mad at you Roe, if I was, I'd make it very clear and you probably wouldn't have your manhood if I was pissed." She started off and a smirk grew on her face. "Hey, as long as she forgives you, I forgive you, I just don't like to see her hurt, the way you protect Rhea is the way I protect Evie." She said simply and then her eyes shifted a bit off in another direction and placed back on him a few moments later. "I actually came here because I wanted to have a little fun." She said with a grin growing on her face and then added, "I heard you had alcohol."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:03 pm

The Glass House Tumblr_m31ud0EvAd1rorsdv

Roe raised his eyebrow at Solstice's comment. "Was that seriously all you got from my little speech back there?" Roe shook his head a bit, then responded "Yea...I have alcohol. Its my dad's but he never notices how much is gone because lately he gets black out drunk." He walked up to the door and opened it, revealing the dark insides of the obviously empty residence. He looked inside a few moments, and then held up a finger signifying for her to wait for a minute. He went inside, looking to see if his father was here and if so if he had already passed out at this point. Otto was no where to be found, but instead there was a note from him. 'I will be out.' Was all it said, simply scratched on the piece of paper that was left behind on the table. Roe turned on some lights and walked back to the door and opened it and motioned that Solstice was welcome inside if she wanted to go in there.

Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:20 pm

The Glass House Tumblr_m9amlmjY1E1rt3fn2

Solstice heard his words and sighed. She shook her head, "That wasn't all that I got from your speech, I got other things too but for the most part I wasn't listening too much." She said and then watched him go insider and she waited a bit, as she did she stood up and she waited for him to come back out. When he did she grinned and then she walked inside his house, she wasn't sure what to expect with his house but it was what it was. "So, I apologize for upsetting you." She said plainly as she looked around the place and then she found the living area and sat on the couch and relaxed a bit. "Your house is fairly nice." She commented on it.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 pm

The Glass House Tumblr_m31u7mMnR01rorsdv

Roe went to the kitchen after she sat down on the couch, "Make yourself comfortable I guess. And yea, it normally looks better but right now there are only two men living here. Rhea normally kept everything neat. She would also kill us if she knew there was alcohol in the house." He let out a little laugh as he grabbed a bottle of whiskey and two short glasses. He walked back out and set the cups on the makeshift coffee table that sat in the living room of his house. He untwisted the top and poured some into the two cups and pushed one of them towards Solstice. He guessed that having a drink wouldn't hurt, maybe it would make him forget some. He lifted the cup, giving a small toast. "To Rhea, may the odds be ever in her favor." He quickly gulped down the drink, its bitterness burned his throat as it went down and put the cup back down on the table. Maybe he would get a refill, but he wasn't sure yet.

Last edited by Ari on Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 11:51 pm

The Glass House Tumblr_m7zgxqMq3f1ru9wpw

He mentioned to make herself comfortable but she snorted a bit at that. She was already doing that. Solstice didn't need an invitation. She had taken her jacket off by this point and sat there on his couch quite comfortable anyway. She heard him in the kitchen and when he came out with whisky she watched him pour the liquid into the cups and then pushed one over to her. He lifted it up and made a toast. She raised her glass and then drank the liquid. She wasn't used to whisky itself but it burned when it went down that was for sure. She would pour another glass but for now she was letting the liquid run through her a bit and it oddly warmed her up. "Want another shot?" She asked as she took the bottle and poured herself another shot. "I'm not much of a whisky drinker bt I suppose it'll do." She commented and waited for him to answer before she poured him a shot. After a bit she got tired of waiting and poured anyway, if he didn't drink it she would.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:13 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m3vwxbMe0C1r6kf86

Roe took the drink and drank it down almost as swiftly as he had the first one. He found that quickly drinking it made it easier to deal with the burning that went down his throat. He got up again and poured another drink for himself, and silently offered a refill to Solstice as well. He leaned back on the chair he was in with the cup in his hand. He looked over to Solstice, "Well, drinking in silence is always fun." Roe could feel his head getting a little dizzy from drinking his shots so quickly. He wasn't really tipsy, but he was getting there and starting to open up a bit more than he normally did.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:23 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m7wzcdSBOp1ru9wpw

Solstice watched as he drank his shot and poured another one. At that moment she had finished her second shot and was ready for her refill, she noticed her drank his quickly so she decided to give that a shot and her third shot went down swiftly. By now her throat was getting numb anyway. When he mentioned how they were drinking in silence she nodded, "We can drink and make it less quiet." She said and she got up and she walked into the kitchen, she looked around for some other alcohol that wasn't quite as hard liquor as the whisky. She came back humming tunes and making up something to keep it less quiet in here and she opened the bottle she had and she continued to hum and began laughing before she took a swig of what she had and then began to dance around the living room laughing and singing and having the odd drink. She was most likely tipsy at this point, "Come on Roe, get up and dance, don't make me come and give you a lap dance." She said grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:50 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m31srbeMEY1rorsdv

Roe awkwardly smiled before shaking his head a bit. "I don't dance. You don't want to see me dance, it is not pretty." Roe said as he took the entire whiskey bottle and took a sip. Solstice had opened up her own thing and so he figured he didn't need to necessarily use a glass anymore. He took a few more sips before standing up and setting the bottle down. He moved a little, awkwardly rocking back in forth which could only be called a poor excuse for dancing. At this point Roe was a little tipsy, it would only be at this time that he would actually attempt dancing in anyways shape of form. "God, I look like a total idiot." Roe said as he started laughing. He could only imagine what he looked like, but assumed he looked like a waddling penguin or something.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 1:48 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m7zhxe2j8F1ru9wpw

Solstice continued to dance around and have fun. She was drinking little bits here and there, swaying her hips a bit and just dancing in general, she wasn't the best at it but still. Then she saw Roe get up and do an awkward little dance and she laughed, "Awe, that's cute." She said and took a long swig of her bottle setting it down and then she took his hands and she began to dance with him all silly like for a bit and finally she was at an end to her team dancing and went to solo again as she picked up her bottle taking a swig and she had a small giggle fest going on for a bit and then she stumbled over to Roe and she leaned in near his hear and giggled softly, "You're beautiful." She said quietly into his ear and began to giggle more and she pulled back and she started to dance again before she almost fell over. "Oops." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 2:12 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m3ftngI6Uf1r7ifqv

Roe continued to dance a bit, drinking little bits here and there to keep his buzz going. He was definitely tipsy at this point and on the border of being drunk. He danced with Solstice for a bit then realized his bottle was now empty. He went over to the kitchen grabbing another bottle of something from the cabinet. He didn't care at this point what it was, he just wanted something. Roe moved back into the kitchen when Solstice leaned in and whispered in his ear. She called him beautiful, and his first reaction was to laugh. No one had ever said that to him before and it was odd hearing it from the girl who only a short time ago was yelling at him. Then she almost fell, and Roe went and caught her. "Be careful. I would hate for you to hurt your pretty face." Roe flashed a large smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:01 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m9bo2iW2sR1rvw5nf

Solstice couldn't help her giggle fits and soon enough Roe had caught her. "You caught me!" She said pointing out the obvious and he complimented on her face. "Thank you!" She said excitedly and then she wiggled out of his reach and she took a swig and before she knew it her bottle was empty. Solstice sat on the couch and kicked her pants off and began to dance around the living room, she had gotten tired of her pants, they were in the way and Solstice didn't care if Roe saw her without pants on. Soon enough she came over to him and she kissed his cheek a bit and moved along to his lips. When she got to his lips one hand rested on his neck while her other hand lightly took his bottle. She pulled away and then took a swig from his bottle of alcohol and she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:33 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m5sg83HsNj1rvcl4zo1_500

Roe watched as Solstice took her pants off and smiled as he took another sip from his bottle. He was really spinning now, and soon enough Solstice came over and started kissing him. She pulled away taking another sip, but then he pulled her back kissing her. Roe wasn't really sure what he was doing but he held onto her waist before he pulled himself away. "I...I don't know what I'm doing. I'm sorry" He awaited Solstice's reaction, he was sure he would probably be getting slapped here very soon.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 4:29 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m8wzqaLfOW1qc5p6yo1_500
The Glass House Tumblr_m95hy2D4sP1rx59v2o4_250

Solstice was standing in one place just dancing a little to the beat in her head and then when he pulled her back and kissed her putting his hands on her she was shocked, Solstice put the bottle down on the table near them and she smiled at him as he apologized. "Don't be sorry, you're good looking so it's okay." She said and then rested her hand on his neck again as she kissed him and this time she hadn't pulled away. Solstice really hoped Evie had meant it when she told her that she didn't have these feelings for Roe, because if Evie did, Solstice would be a terrible friend right now but quickly that thought seemed to fade away.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 5:26 am

The Glass House Tumblr_lrg79oqQ5i1qc0mpuo1_500

Roe continued to kiss Solstice, feeling her hand on his neck. He put his hand on her hips and pulled her closer to him and not letting go. He continued kissing her, letting everything else around him melt away until all he cared about was what was going on around him right now. He hadn't let things go like this in a long time, and honestly it felt good this way. But in a moment of clarity he pushed himself back. "Look, its not like I didn't enjoy that. But you know we both aren't in the right mind to be doing anything like this. Plus, I know there is no chance between Evie and me, but you and her are friends." Roe moved to the chair he started off in and sat down, his head buried in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:13 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m8vqvdqvzg1rsmrl2

Everything to do with the outside world was gone, all the people she knew all the things happening and all the things that had happened in the past. It was all different and Solstice hadn't had any guy kiss her like that, or perhaps she had too much alcohol in her system to remember. That was when Roe pushed himself back and she was rather confused with the whole mess. Soon enough he was sitting in the chair though. Solstice returned to the couch but she didn't bother putting her pants back on, those had actually really bothered her and she could be pantless, wasn't the first time at that. Solstice sat there and didn't say much, that was probably the first time a guy pushed away from her as well. She found her jacket and placed it on her lap. "I understand." She said softly, somewhere deep down, Solstice didn't want to understand, she didn't want to sit here with him in silence she didn't like it but because of him liking Evie and then their little moments, she knew he wasn't much interested anyway, that hardly happened either. "You're a good guy you know, Evie would be lucky to have you if she liked you that way." Solstice said and she stared at ground as she rested her elbows on her knees and then her head in her hands. Although she was drunk she still knew what she was doing, "You know, I can tell you still have feelings for her, despite her turning you down feelings like those don't go away." Solstice said softly and calmly. She knew anyway that if she were to ever think about being with Roe it wouldn't end up well and she couldn't do that to him, she wasn't made for the relationship most guys wanted she wasn't made for the fairytale stuff and she just wasn't cut out for a lot of it, she didn't know if it was the alcohol in her that made her suddenly realize all these sad things but she knew she didn't like this feeling one bit and she sighed and picked up pants and her jacket and she stood up. "Well, it was nice visiting you and seeing your lovely home and I thank you for a nice evening, I should probably be heading home or something though." She said quietly mumbling but still loud enough for him to hear. Started walking for the door but she stumbled a bit here and there. The wall was great for support.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Roe picked himself out of the chair as Solstice got up to leave. She was stumbling away as Roe went and caught her giving her some support. "Don't go. I'm sorry didn't mean to say anything. Its like there are two ides of me that fight for control and my usual self was coming back. But I don't want tht right now, I just want...this whatever it is. Even if it is just for right now." He pulled her in close to him again and kissed her, the reserved part of Roe was now shoved deep down inside him and unable to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 7:32 pm

The Glass House Tumblr_m8wsaiMsfz1qm6n8eo1_500

Solstice had been stumbling a bit as she walked to the door but before she made it far enough he helped her out and supported her. She listened to what he had to say and she smiled at him. Before she knew it he pulled her closer to him and he kissed her, Solstice wrapped her arms around him as he continued but in the back of her mind she was still scared he'd push her away again. Soon enough after a bit she pulled away. "You know, you don't have to fight for control, you can be whoever you want to be." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 12:19 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m63hdgi7MR1r1fabt

Roe shook his head a little in response to what she said. "I can't...I know this sounds weird, but I feel like I can't be myself without Rhea. She is my twin, its like we are two sides to the same coin. But now I am all confused, and all I know is that right now I feel more whole than I have in a long time. I try not to fight myself, but I just can't help it." Roe just stood there, holding her in his arms. He pulled her in for one quick kiss before letting her go again. "I understand if you want to go...I'm not really that fun to be around." He moved back a few steps, not trying to stop her from doing whatever she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 3:02 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m9amfdzM6g1rt3fn2

Solstice listened to what Roe had to say and she took it in. She didn't know how to quite respond to that but there was always the sense in trying. "Well, she may be your twin but with a world as cruel as this one sometimes you get separated from the ones you love and it sucks but no matter what you need to just find things that get you to act your usual self when Rhea was around, like maybe do some things you two did together." Solstice said softly. "I could be wrong in all this though, I'm not exactly the best person here to talk about these things. She shook her head, "I'm not leaving, if I came home like this my mother would kill me so I wont go home, she'll just assume I found a place to crash or something. I was just going to leave because I didn't know what else to do besides run from things, I run away from my problems a lot of times." She said and then looked down a bit and looked back at him.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:38 pm

The Glass House Tumblr_m5rzx0e4cj1ry96pwo1_500

Roe smiled when she said she wasn't going to leave, "Good, because I didn't want you to leave. You can crash here if you want to. You can sleep in Rhea's bed, its been unoccupied since she left. My dad won't be home tonight most likely, he is probably out getting drunk somewhere." He looked at the two bottles, inspecting them and thinking of what to do next. He really didn't want to talk about serious feelings and things like that right now. "So, do you want something else or are you going to take it easy on the drinking for now?" He said as he chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 8:07 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m8t1syIhgS1r4wyn7o1_500

Solstice listened to what Roe had to say and she kept nodding her head to his words. It was nice to know she had a place to sleep and she giggled a bit for no reason. "I think I'm going to take it easy." She said mumbling and then she could feel like she was dozing off here and there. Eventually she snapped back for a bit and she was walking back towards the couch but Solstice leaned on Roe for a moment and soon enough she drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 1:16 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m6z7dox1Y11qkxkgm

Roe sat down on the couch, deciding that he had had far to much to drink anyways and relaxed a bit. Solstice had started dozing off, and the next thing he knew she laid her head against him. The warmth radiated off of her, and he adjusted his arm just a bit so that his was over her shoulder. He looked down at Sol, she looked so peaceful sleeping there like she had no care in the world. His eyes began to get heavy and he slowly fell asleep.

Roe could feel the light coming in from the windows, hitting his eyes. He slowly opened them, the fuzziness began to clear as he awoke. He looked down to see Solstice in his arms still. He could hardly remember anything. I guess this is what it feels like to be blackout drunk he thought. I just hope I didn't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 2:28 am

The Glass House Tumblr_m8lm5phpcd1qlz2sy

Usually when Solstice was out she was out. She basically drank too much to even care where she crashed. In the morning she could feel the sun on her eyes. She rolled over and faced the other way where it was blocked from view. Soon her senses were waking up too. She had a slight headache and she could hardly remember last night she opened her eyes up a bit. She noticed his arms were around her and she felt comfort with them. Solstice tried to remember if anything happened between the two of them. Really for his sake of him being a nice guy she hoped not but in the sense he had good looks she wouldn't mind a whole lot if they did. She noticed she had no pants on but her shirt was still there and so was her underwear so she assumed nothing had happened so she closed her eyes again in attempt to fall back asleep.
Back to top Go down

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:58 am

The Glass House Create.php?text=Evelyn%20%22Evie%22%20Northwood&name=La%20Belle%20Aurore
The Glass House Tumblr_m2ublo7DhG1r3ouvoo2_r1_250

i can't keep a straight face
and say this is not the end
not if you want it it's upon us
and i wanna say it's sinking in...

Evie skipped through the streets until she came to the Glass house, a huge smile planted on the center of her face.
She looked behind her to check that Rhea was following, figuring even if she didn't follow, she'd come here first.
She thought she saw her, but couldn't be sure. Evie, however, was too excited to wait.
It might be a nicer surprise with a little build-up anyway... she told herself and she rested her hand
on the door-knob. Should I knock? she wondered. Eventually, she made a decision and rapped her fist
against the door. "Roe? It's Evie! I have something really important to show you- er, tell you- no, show...
whatever!"
she called, and waited for a few minutes. A while passed before Evie sighed.
"I'm coming in, okay?"
She tried the door, smiling again when it opened, and let herself in. She didn't see
Roe at first, and then her gaze fell on the couch. "Oh, my god," Evie gasped, seeing a pants-less Solstice
lying next to Roe, the smell of alcohol heavy in the air. She blinked rapidly,
trying to make sense of the situation. Evie wasn't mad, or sad, or disappointed, or happy,
or anything really, just frozen with shock. She didn't know what to think, but her brain automatically
assumed the worst. "Um... I-I-" she stammered, turning away to avoid looking
at the scene in front of her. "I was coming here to tell you- I don't know if you saw it on TV,
or if you were- um, busy, but, well... the 28th Games are over. Rhea's alive. She won, Roe.
She's here. Rhea's coming home."
She stared at the ground, not sure if they were
listening. "Literally, like, to this house right now," she added after
a moment's forethought. "Sorry... um, I'll go now... I guess I'm interrupting
something..."
Evie broke off, spinning around and heading back out into the night.

but don't forget the speed that i can go away
'cause this is the end if you want it
yeah this is the end
i've been convincing myself that i'm worthwhile
cause i'm worth what i'll convince myself to be...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Glass House Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Glass House   The Glass House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Glass House
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next