The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interview with Rhea Glass!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Rhea Glass! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Rhea Glass! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

Interview with Rhea Glass! Empty
PostSubject: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Ceasar gets up from his seat, "Now its time to give a warm welcome to our District Five Female Tribute, Rhea Glass!" He shouts loudly, and the crowd cheers for the next Tribute as they make their way on stage.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Female Posts : 2356
Birthday : 1914-06-18

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Rhea Glass! Left_bar_bleue150/150Interview with Rhea Glass! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:11 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Rhea Glass
---District 5---Female---17---

Interview Outfit

Remember, be charming, be charming, she went over in her head what her mentor had told her to do. Don't be nervous, they can smell fear she told herself as she tried to calm her nerves. As soon as she heard her name, Rhea stepped onto the stage. Her dress was glowing brightly like her chariot outfit had done a few days earlier. Rhea's hair was done up in a loose bun and stuck throughout the strands were little lights that shone intermittently. The trio of 'beautifiers,' as Rhea liked to call them, did wonderfully in her makeup and hair and the dress that Aurora picked out shone so bright that one couldn't help but stare.

Rhea waved to the crowd, similar to the way she had done on her chariot ride into the Capitol. The crowd cheered and yelled and Rhea could not help but crack a smile at the attention. She walked over to the chair next to Caesar and after a quick hand shake she sat down.
"Hello, Caesar. You are looking quite radiant this evening."
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Ceasar smiled at the girl, "Why thank you, but I am not as radiant as you." He said throwing the compliment back. "So Rhea, got any plans for the games?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:56 pm

Rhea gave her familiar, friendly smile to Caesar. Katya was right, he would just take the lead during the interview. "Oh well thank you Caesar. And as for plans, besides the one to come home the victor I have plenty of plans. But I guess people will have to watch me in order to find out." Rhea gave a mysterious smile, and like that the crowd went wild.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Female Posts : 723
Birthday : 1998-07-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Rhea Glass! Left_bar_bleue135/150Interview with Rhea Glass! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)
Character Name:: Sebastian Sommer
Alliance:: Anti-Careers

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Caesar nods. "No, you shouldn't give anything away! It might spoil the surprise!" He laughs, drawing in the crowds attention.
"So, tell me," Caesar leans in to speak to Rhea, if almost privately, but still loud enough for the audience to hear. "How are you liking the Capitol so far? Anything different from District Five?"
Back to top Go down
http://divergentcity.forumotion.com/
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:27 pm

"The Capitol has been good so far. I get to wear beautiful clothes like this and the food might even be better than the things my dad makes back home." The audience goes wild, glad to have the approval of the tribute. "But...there is something missing here. A very special boy back home who I know is rooting for me every step of the way and wants me to come home."
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Interview with Rhea Glass! Left_bar_bleue135/150Interview with Rhea Glass! Empty_bar_bleue  (135/150)

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:39 pm

Caesar's face lights up. "Oh, really? I'm not surprised at all, with a beautiful young lady as yourself." He says, smiling, and then turning to the audience. "I think they want to know who!" He says, after hearing a couple of 'Who?' and 'Tell us!' coming in from the audience. "Just think, when you come back home how great of a reunion it'll be."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Rhea laughed a little, he hoped people wouldn't be too disappointed in who she was about to say. "Well its not what you guys think I assure you. I'm talking about my twin brother Roe. He is my best friend and I tell him everything and usually if I am having a bad day he can always make me feel better. He is actually the reason I volunteered, and if not for him I wouldn't have been able to make it this far." Rhea blew a kiss to a camera and just like she did on the chariots she mimed catching a kiss and put her fingers to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:07 pm

Caesar laughed, along with the audience. "Your brother, really? Well, he's got a very lovely sister." He smiled. "But, really, there has to be someone special back home other then your brother. You're a beautiful young lady, isn't there... someone else... someone a little more special, for you to be reunited with when you go back home?"
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Now Rhea felt sufficiently awkward. She had never had someone special in her life, well not in the way they meant. She knew the Capitol loved a good love story, but she honestly didn't have one to tell. "No...not yet. But I'm sure once I get home I will have a line of boys waiting to claim my heart." She laughed, it sounded so ridiculous. She was sure Roe was home rolling his eyes right now the way he always did when Rhea told a bad joke.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Caesar nodded. "Now, tell us a little bit about your brother, Roe." He said, wanting to get into the reason why she volunteered. "How did he push you to volunteer?" He asked Rhea, knowing the audience would eat it up.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:24 am

"Roe like I said is my twin, so we are very close. Our mother died when we were younger so after that we only had each other to rely on. And as for my volunteering, well..." she grabbed the necklace around her neck and twiddling with it for a moment before answering. "My brother is in love with the girl that was reaped. I took her place so he could be with her. If he had to watch her die it would have killed him." Rhea thought about Roe and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Pibbles
Princess Gummy Bear
Pibbles

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:28 am

The sound of silence rings throughout the studio as all of Panem listens to Rhea's story.
"Well, that's vary brave you, to do something like that for your brother." He says, knowing that the audience felt bad for Rhea. "And I'm very sorry to hear about your mother."
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:56 am

Rhea smiled, trying to put on a brave face. She didn't want people to feel bad for her. She needed people to know that she planned on rising above all of that. "Well, I knew I would fair better than the girl who was picked and so that is why I did it. Plus if I hadn't volunteered I would have never gotten the chance to come here and see all of these lovely people." The crowd went wild at that comment and she smiled and even blew a few kisses to some of the people in the front of the crowd. "I have a good chance at winning, even with my score. I have a lot of talents that people haven't seen yet."
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Female Posts : 556

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Alliance:: None

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:03 am

Caesar Flickerman
Caeser grinned at the crowds cheering. "I'm sure you do, Rhea! Speaking of which, what would you say is your biggest strength going into the Games?" He asked. The crowd quieted down slowly to listen to Rhea. Caesar grinned again, encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:15 am

Rhea crossed her legs, what should I say. I guess I should just share my friendliness. "Well, my greatest strength is my determination and I guess my other would be my friendliness. I have already met a lot of interesting tributes and even made an ally or two. It also doesn't hurt that I have my mother's knowledge of medicines and healing on my side." She laughed a little feeling slightly dumb for rambling on about herself, well that was more than one. "People just seem to like me. What do you guys think? Am I likeable or what? Do you guys love me yet?" Now she was just fishing for some positive attention. She needed to draw some people in after the sad story she shared.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:31 am

Caesar Flickerman
Caesar nodded as Rhea talked. Then Caesar smiled at Rhea as she asked if she was likable. "Definitely! But, you know what strength you forgot, Rhea? Your optimism! Am I right?" The crowd went wild with screams of "Yes!". Caesar laughed and then turned to Rhea. "So, Rhea, are you nervous about the Games? Woud you say that your prepared?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:19 am

Rhea giggled after the crowd screamed in approval and she couldn't help but blush a bit. "Oh you guys flatter me. I'm glad that you all approve of my optimism. But if I wasn't optimistic, than I might as well just lie down and die; and that I do not plan on doing." She crossed her legs again and then put her hands on her lap. She got somewhat serious for a moment.

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. But I am prepared for them. Well, at least as prepared as I will ever be. But I have faith in my abilities and in the people that I have allied myself with. And I am prepared to do whatever it takes to win, whatever it take; so no one should count me as an easy kill. They will have to work hard to kill me." Rhea smiled sweetly, which was quite a juxtaposition to what she was just talking about.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:41 pm

Caesar Flickerman
Caesar nodded sincerely. He moved so that he was totally facing Rhea and took her hand in his. "And with an attitude like that, you certainly won't be." He said, smiling at her. Then he sat back again. "Rhea, have you always been this positive?" He asked. Then he sat further back his chair and put his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:34 pm

When Ceasar grabbed her hand she put her other hand on top of his and gave a warm smile. Talking to him reminded her of talking to Roe, she felt like she could tell him anything. "I guess I have always been this ptimistic, my brother always used to call me sickingly positive." Rhea giggled a little. "But that is what sets me apart these games, all the other tributes are so serious and no fun to watch. I'm the wildcard these game, my allies are people you wouldn't expect, and let's just say the audience will not be disappointed when they watch me." She smiled confidently, she wanted to make sure the crowd couldn't get enough of her, that they would be dying to watch the girl from district 5 and see what she has up her sleeve. Now all that was left was to see if it worked.
Back to top Go down
DinoLily

DinoLily

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Caesar Flickerman
Caesar nodded and grinned. "Oh, I'm sure they won't, Rhea! Isn't she just the sweetest thing?" Caesar asked the crowd. The crowd went insane. It was obvious they liked Rhea. "So, Rhea, we've only got time for a couple more questions. But, I want to know, who is your biggest competition?" He asked. Caesar smiled at Rhea. The crowd got quiet, wanting to hear the scoop on who to look out for.
Back to top Go down
Ariiyoko
Super Purple Buddy
Super Purple Buddy
Ariiyoko

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Rhea could hear her name being chanted in the crowd, it grew so loud and she couldn't help but blush at the adoration they were showing her. Good, now maybe they will try to keep me alive for as long as possible she thought to herself. This angle was perfect and it was different. She wouldn't be lost among the numerous tragic love stories that were being told and that was a good thing. She couldn't let them forget her, being forgotten meant certain death. "Hmm...my biggest competition. Well Ceasar each tribute has there strengths and weaknesses but of course you always have to watch out for the Careers. And Chaos, epsecially with a score like that. I also saw him train and he very smart. But I think I will be able to handle the careers. Considering they asked me to join them." All the tributes knew that fact, it was pretty obvious considering Chaos didn't hide that he was talking to her in training. The crowd went wild hearing this, being aprt of the careers was like being allowed to join the most exclusive club. Rhea used this invitation as an advantage, smiling as the crowd ate up every word she said.

That was when the buzzer rang, her time was up. She stood up and took Ceasar's hand one last time and she smiled as he held her hand up in the air. She walked off the stage, waving the entire time even blowing a kiss here and there. Now it was time to watch the rest of the interviews and see what she could learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Rhea Glass!   Interview with Rhea Glass! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Rhea Glass!
Page 1 of 1