The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 4 Train!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Train! Left_bar_bleue150/150District 4 Train! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:15 pm

Welcome Aboard!
Back to top Go down
Death

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Kenbert stood in the corner, leaning on the wall. He was too busy to notice anyone now. Too busy thinking about his sister. It was when someone talked that he realized another person was there. "Uh, hello."he said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 4 Train! Left_bar_bleue150/150District 4 Train! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:47 pm

I smiled and sat in the chair nearest to the corner, "so when your done thinking, do you want some help?" I ask casually. I smile at him, thinking that we might have some more good chances this year, "Im Benjamin, your mentor, but you can call me Ben" I say. "I won the 21st games and Im not that old, in case you were wondering"
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1999-08-03

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Vanessa stepped onto the train, looking around. There were people here, talking. Van figured they must be the mentors and stylists. This really was happening. Her time alive actually was up. She wanted to cry, but she willed herself not to. Van just sat down and hid her face behind the light brown curtain of her hair.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:53 pm

I looked over at the girl tribute, crying, "No need to be sad, Im sure you both have a great chance to live, now, what are your skills?" I ask. I lean forward, "Because I cant help you if I dont know what you can do" I say in the kindest voice possible.
Back to top Go down
Death

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:58 pm

"I'm done."he shrugged. And then thought about something. "About that help part, Ben, do you contact someone? Could I say goodbye to someone?"he asked. He knew it was impossible, but he needed reassurance. He needed a way to bind him back to earth. For at least something to fight for.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 pm

I frown sympathetically, "Sorry, I can't, my job isn't to send goodbyes, its to try and get tributes from 4 another hello" I say. I lean forward more, "But to do that i need to know your strengths"
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Vanessa looked up, narrowing her eyes. Something about the mentor's voice oozing with sweetness made her suspicious. She crossed her legs and spoke up, keeping her voice from wavering, "My strengths? Well, you just have to find out." Van said, an eyebrow raised.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:05 pm

"The only time I can find out without you telling me is once your in the arena, and I cant exactly give you pointers there, can I?" I ask, taking on a slightly harsher tone. "If you want advice on how to stay alive, I suggest telling me what your good at"
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Vanessa sighed. She could tell she was really going to dislike this guy. "Archery." Van said simply, though it was enough to show she was giving in. She rested her chin on her hand and stared out the window, refusing to look at Ben.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:14 pm

I smiled, "Don't get so frustrated yet, you will probably hate me much more by the end of this, but the more you tell me, the more I help you despite any profanity that comes out of your mouth against me" I say, picking up a bottle of rum from the coffee table and taking a swig, "Archery will do you good, how skilled are you in it?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Death

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:18 pm

He shrugged. "Mediocre in everyway." he said. Unless carrying his sister all around, and feeding three mouths is strength, he's pretty not special.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:20 pm

"You sure" I ask, "you'd think working on boats and fishing you'd have something" I say. "Even if you just haul fish in the warehouses" I say, poking his arms, "Thats called muscle, right? Thats useful"
Back to top Go down
Death

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:24 pm

He shruggedyet again. He didn't trust him enough to tell him everything. "I guess so."he shrugged and remained silent. No need to have any more self
preservance. The thread that made him have the will to live had snap. Nothing held him now.
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:24 pm

At the 'you'll hate me much more' part of Ben's speech, Van interrupted once to say, "That's reassuring." Her voice dripping with sarcasm. She returned her gaze to him, to see a bottle of rum. She immediately felt anger surge through her for it reminded her of her mother. Vanessa focused on what he was saying instead. "I don't know. I guess I'm pretty good." She said, though it was an understatement. Her aim was absolutely perfect.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:29 pm

I sigh, "You know, if your not going to help me, I'll just leave you to die, nothing holds me required to help you if you don't work with me" I say, "theres somewhere that you got that muscle, and where you got it is where your skills are" I snap at him.

I turn to the girl, Vanessa, "Anyways, don't underestimate archery, even having mediocre skills" I pause, giving a quick glare at Kenbert, who claims to be mediocre in everything, "Can have a big difference", I take another swig of rum, "Especially archery, when you can kill without having to get close and endanger yourself, you have a major advantage.

I may have overdone my rant to the girl, but at least she was talking, and I now knew one of her skills, it was a start. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Vanessa looked at Kenbert, who was refusing to give Ben information like she had. She saw Ben was becoming furious at him. As their mentor started telling Van how she was going to have a great advantage in the Games, Vanessa's eye twitched. Last thing she wanted was to be this guy's favorite. So when he tried to weasel more information out of her, she just announced that there was nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:40 pm

I nod solemnly, noticing the girl glancing over at the boy, "Oh, so we got the silent treatment, do we?" I say, "I had two like this a few years ago, they did it pretty well, didnt give me anything at all" I said, "Want to know what happened to them?" I ask, taking a big gulp of rum.
Back to top Go down
IcyHeart

IcyHeart

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Vanessa winced as he took took yet another drink of rum. Suddenly, without thinking, she swatted the bottle aside. It shattered to pieces, spilling rum everywhere. "We don't need a drunk mentor!" She shouted, eyes wide. Van was surprised at what she did, though she didn't regret it. "Well I'm guessing they died. Just like we are going to."She said, as if nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:55 pm

I grinned, "Well, why does it matter if Im drunk when you've both resigned yourselves to death" I say, eying Vanessa, "Unless of course, one of you has not" I say accusingly. I also add, "Yes, they did die, but neither of them could use a bow and arrow, and of course, the victor of those games won with a bow and arrow".
Back to top Go down
Death

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:00 pm

He thought about it. Maybe he really was helping him live. "How about knife handling and carrying everything around?"he suggested. He hung his head in defeat. He knew he'll have to open up sooner or later. "I don't really count that."he said. If he did use his knife, he mostly just skin the fishes, kill the sharks or untangle the net. He uses his strength in hauling a catch or carrying his sister. Or even outwitting the traders at the market. Yeah. Mostly out witting those traders. If he's supposed to feel guilty, he'd never felt it before.

~sorry it's late. I was spotted!
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:03 pm

I smile, "Glad you decided to open up" I say, "Well, don't underestimate lifting things, if you get into trouble with multiple tributes, having that size and strength means you can steamroll tributes and lift them in front of you to block ranged attacks" I say, "And having a knife means you can kill them in the act of it all, works even better if you can throw knifes, so I suggest working on that in training"
Back to top Go down
Death

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:10 pm

"Aren't we supposed to leave it for the main thing?"he asked raising an eyebrow. This mentor of his was pretty intimidating. Drinking while talking to two persons that could die in a week. He's supposed to be our only hope! "And yeah. Throwing it is better."he admitted but kept his eye on Ben.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Character sheet
Hitpoints:

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 pm

"What? You think I want you to steamroll a tribute in training? I mean in the games for real" I say, grinning, "Chances are if you charge a smaller kid with a knife in the arena, you will run them over or they will run, if they run, its good to know how to throw your knive into the back of their head, deadly combination" I say, secretly thinking about how I won my games.
Back to top Go down
Death

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:23 pm

Ken had no idea how this guys could have won the hunger games. "Isn't that weak? Killing someone who is retreating?"he frowned. He may be a tribute but he is still honorable. Still, he did cheat on those market sellers. "That's just wrong."he said, sheking his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 4 Train! Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 4 Train!   District 4 Train! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 4 Train!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next