The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

District 2 Train

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue0/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 4:06 pm

District 2 Train Colombiana_7-535x356

Solstice boarded the District 2 train. She wandered around the halls until she found the cafeteria (OOC: I didn't know what to call it so cafeteria it is. :I) . She quickly piled a stack of muffins onto a large plate and balanced a glass of cold milk in between her wrists. She quickly looked up to examine the room. A small chandelier sparkled on the ceiling. Tables were placed next to the windows by the side of the cart, and the buffet she had grabbed her muffins from took up the other side. The room was mostly empty. Solstice seated herself next to a window and calmly began eating one of the treats. She sighed. District 2 may be luckier than the other districts, but they don't have this kind of food often. After wolfing down the rest of the muffins and draining her glass of milk, she stared contentedly out the window. Acres of meadows and forest rolled by her field of vision. "Out of all the ways to get noticed, I just had to volunteer for that girl... Even if it is common in District 2, I was the first to do it this year. Good luck trying to not stick out, genius..." she grumbled to herself.

((Sorry if it's bad. I'm a bit out of it today, but I really wanted to add something to the Trains. >.>))

Last edited by Kitzi on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorella
Retired Admin
Sorella

Female Posts : 4072
Birthday : 1997-11-02

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue150/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name::
Alliance::

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 5:17 pm

District 2 Train Tumblr_mckspdgT8K1r59b0d

Astrid had been late getting to the train because like every year she went to mentor her family always liked to say goodbye. Ruby, Chris and Michael always came to hug her and she smiled all the time. They'd always say things about not wanting her to leave, and it always made it more difficult to hop on the train and leave. At least, she wasn't having to mentor her own children though. She hopes that there never is a day when she has to, because if they some how didn't make it then she'd be devastated. Ruby and Chris would be of age for the games in about eight or nine years, and she just hoped those years would go by slowly.

She was in the train in a different part of it. Astrid had been roaming around for a bit, until she came into the central train car that had all the food and seating areas. Astrid grabbed a plate and grabbed some fruit along with some baked goods and then she found the tribute and she came and sat down, hearing the girl mumble to herself. "Not a bad way to get noticed, people will either be scared of you or respect you." She said shrugging and began to eat some of the peach slices she had on her plate. "I'm Astrid by the way, I am your mentor, if that isn't obvious already." She said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Kitzi

Kitzi

Female Posts : 213
Birthday : 1900-06-09

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
District 2 Train Left_bar_bleue0/150District 2 Train Empty_bar_bleue  (0/150)
Character Name:: Luna Kim
Alliance:: Daneydanedane, Little Knife, Little Knife 2

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 7:35 pm

District 2 Train Tumblr_m18i11aVO51qc7n59

Solstice looked away from the window, startled to hear a voice other than her own. She stared at the smiling woman who claimed to be her mentor. "Thank you. I didn't think you heard that," she replied politely, staring down at the crumbs on her plate. "However, people in District 2 volunteer for others often, so it isn't a big deal..." she murmured. There wasn't much else to say. Wait, there is. "My name is Solstice," she quickly added, raising her head awkwardly.

((She smiles in too many of her gifs! >:I Can't Amandla have a poker face for once?))
((And sorry for the short post. I still felt I had to reply. So yeah... '.'))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

District 2 Train Empty
PostSubject: Re: District 2 Train   District 2 Train Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

District 2 Train
Page 1 of 1