The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Hey, you haven't had a chance to get in the games yet! Register here and jump in!
The Hunger Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Hunger Games

Welcome to Panem! We are a role playing forum that is starting from the first games.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bye bye tree

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Bye bye tree Left_bar_bleue150/150Bye bye tree Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Character Name:: Nixon Harley
Alliance::

Bye bye tree Empty
PostSubject: Bye bye tree   Bye bye tree Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:06 pm

I take some matches from my house and go outside. I walk for several minutes. After walking for a while.. I pass Maria's house. I stop walking and just look at it. Then I suddenly see her and I together again, smiling and talking. I look away, and start walking again. Finally I reach a huge tree. A tree that I think is probably the biggest one in district 12. Probably taller than th tallest building in the Capitol. I look around for where I carved inside of a heart, "G+M". Finally I find it, and stare at it. Then I take out a match and set the match on fire. I take a deep breath and throw the match right where the heart is on the tree. Then I run back several meters, and I sit down on the ground. I watch as the tree burns.
Back to top Go down
Loki
God of Sarcasm
God of Sarcasm
Loki

Male Posts : 4574
Birthday : 1995-12-11

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name::

Bye bye tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye tree   Bye bye tree Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:12 pm

A Peacekeeper walks up behind Griffin and grabs his shoulder. "You set this tree on fire, huh?" He says angrily. "I guess you can come with me then"
Back to top Go down
Rccheetah
Sock Queen
Rccheetah

Female Posts : 1194
Birthday : 1997-08-21

Character sheet
Hitpoints:
Character Name:: Nixon Harley

Bye bye tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye tree   Bye bye tree Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:27 am

I feel somebody grab my shoulder. When he speaks I know. A Peacekeeper. I grit my teeth. Nice going Griff. "Yes I set this tree on fire." I sigh. "Fine lets go. Nothing you will do to me can be worse than watching the girl I love with another guy in the games."
Back to top Go down
Northwoman

Northwoman

Female Posts : 166

Bye bye tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye tree   Bye bye tree Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Lance walked along as he watched the trees. In the distance he had seen something burning and wondered what it was. He hurried along but walked casually, just enough to peer over. He was ignoring watching the games for now, he did not need to see more killing.

He saw the boy Griffen who he had seen and had been with that Maria girl who was in the games and seemed to love another boy. That sucks, well I can get any girl I want. Lance chuckled to himself as he watched the peacekeeper place his shoulder on Griffen. It would be best to help.

He walked over to the peacekeeper and Griffen, standing beside the flame. "What's happening here," He asked giving Griffen a quick wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye bye tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye bye tree   Bye bye tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye bye tree
Page 1 of 1